Page 59 of 69 FirstFirst ... 94954575859606164 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1374

Thread: Heaven's Feel Manga Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    Don't tell me the bump under the blanket on the last panel with Saber is what i think it is...

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle pandacmh's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    That was a really short chapter.
    FGO support list (updated 6th March 2018)
    Spoiler:

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Spoiler:
    I'd probably guess Mom got caught in a fire and Dad didn't want to abandon her and alas
    ;_;
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    Dammit. That dream started off so well.
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

Quote Originally Posted by pandacmh View Post
    Worst case scenario: Ohna is going down the same road as Hiroyama; soon we will be getting 10-page chapters once every two months

Best case scenario: This is just the prelude to an extra-long chapter dedicated to the ultra-cute Sakura nursing scene. (Shirou, when she asks you about the dream, evade the question! Sometimes you need to hide things from the people you love to protect yourself them!)

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by pandacmh View Post
    It's not the first time we have short chapters (sometimes were even shorter). He will be back in a couple of months with a 25-30 pages chapter

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So we have some faces for his parents now. I always thought it was BS when people called him a blank slate, when even in the Fate route he says he would go back to his old neighborhood (which is now a burned out field) and wave to his Mom that isn't there in a kitchen that isn't there either.
    I do like how over time more people are actually getting faces of people who were only mentioned vaguely. Caster' asshole master, Kirei's wife and Caren's mother Claudia, and now Shirou's parents (sort of).

If the movie and manage finish and I don't get a cute scene and design for Dilo, I'll be a bit ticked.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    you forgot Nagato

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    If the movie and manage finish and I don't get a cute scene and design for Dilo, I'll be a bit ticked.
    just wait for Strange Fake anime
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    True, I did forget him.

And I guess I could wait for S/F, but I have a feeling that would be skipped too.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Sobu
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

hello guys a question can someone know translate from japanese to english or know about one fansub to do because, I have the heaven's feel manga raws where I stayed and I would like to know if someone wants to continue it, sorry for the inconvenience

7 different threads...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    7 different threads...
    Damn, it was 7!? Jesus...I noticed 5 of them...Adrian, you might want to delete your question from the other threads, lest they all get flagged as spam...Also, why didn't you just post here to begin with, where the question actually belongs, instead of spamming so many other unrelated threads?

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Is he so desperate or new? Poor him
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Spoiler-tag your sig, it takes up my whole screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

ok here I go, I made spam since the last option I could maybe stayed, maybe there were other options but I did not see it at that moment, now maybe I'm desperate for the translation (So what?) because I think this manga should be translated first try the fandom in Spanish and nobody even answered me, I do not care that, so I came to the fandom in English and spam was the last option I had, also tell me to finish my post in this part, when the last publication was a year ago

- - - Updated - - -

but hey look, I got my job called attention and although now I think of AW (which honestly is the last thing that matters to me) made me respond, although I admit that it was not the best method

US Friend Code
    As for your question itself, yeah there are people in this forum who can translate it, also there are those that can rewrite, I mean at the top of my head I know there are people here who are working on the Pryllia, Apo, and Foxtail manga. But even if they can do it, wanting to do it is another thing. So really it's a personal thing, if anyones in the mood to do it, if they are generous which they are but you still can't expect the world tho.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    also there are those that can rewrite
    I'd redraw the entire thing, but yeah, it all comes down to someone wanting to translate it, and seeing how there's been no progress on a scanlation or anything, I'd say it's pretty clear where we're at on that point right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

the only thing that need is a person to translate (and as mentioned by the guy above, want to do it), and one other page that needs Re-draw, the scans are already the five volumes, cleaning and putting the texts I know that

JP Friend Code
    By request
    I never said that I wanted to stop translating the HF manga. I just haven't bothered to continue since there's been no updates on the re-drawing/typesetting. If someone were to typeset the last chapter I translated, then I would resume translating this manga. I just need a firm commitment from whoever decides to do the redrawing/typesetting.

Here's the translation for the last chapter I did: http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post2649402
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

look man in the case of the typesetting I know and I commit myself entirely, and in the case of the re-draw i don't know that