Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TSF Build Fighters OOC

Blog Entries
    Someone asked for Power Levels. I deliver Power Levels.

Quote Originally Posted by General Power Levels Chart
    Dustin Ziobro (F-35C Lightning II)
    Aria Bridges (XFJ-01 Shiranui Second Phase 3)
    Aoi Moto (NuA-12 Avenger)
    Ivan Dragonov (A-6 Intruder "Almace")
    Terui Kaito (Su-47 Terminator)
    Taro Akiyama (F-4J Gekishin "White Lightning")

Dustin's Ranking Explanation
    Dustin's TSF while fairly standard in most aspects has received a certain upgrade that makes his TSF deadly in PvP. With enough time, I'm sure Dustin could exploit his enemy's weakness.

Aria's Ranking Explanation
    Another relatively standard TSF. However Aria makes up with her skills. I did almost drop her ranking upon the character's announcement that she couldn't use ranged weapons since Yuuya left, but I think if she fixes that problem then she can probably be one of the top PvPers. Perhaps even passing Dustin in certain aspects.

Aoi's Ranking Explanation
    Aoi's TSA is really customized to fit her style. More and more dakka. In theory, she could shoot until her opponent is hit. The only downside to Aoi is her weakness to Close Quarter Combat. So it all depends on her zoning. Then again, that's assuming they can get past her wall of lead.

Ivan's Ranking Explanation
    Ivan's first TSA is definitely not meant to PvP. While it is a good anti-BETA TSA, it isn't that great at anti-TSF combat and doesn't really take advantage of his specialties. However, his TSA is able to come out unscathed and eventually he will win.

Terui's Ranking Explanation
    High Combat stats. The only thing really holding him back now is the fact that he doesn't have any abnormal or strong TSF. The only reason why he is higher than Taro is due to his less situational perk.

Taro's Ranking Explanation
    High Combat stats. Normally, I would say Terui is equal to Taro save for the perk activation being less situational. BUT HE'S USING A GEKISHIT. Not just any Gekishit. A BRIGHT WHITE GEKISHIT WITH NO ARMOR. So no camo and it can't take as much punishment.

Disclaimer: This Power Levels chart is purely based off the combined skills and first TSF/TSAs currently available to the players. These do not reflect the character's mindset, player decision-making, or certain circumstances that would make one side better than the other.

Blog Entries
    Shameless Double Post!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Combat Doc. Experience. Level-Ups.

In lieu of not having any maps (I'm sorry OTL). Hexes are considered 200 meters for calculations and if you're really lazy of number-crunching after looking at my horrendous doc. Just tell me your actions and then I'll tell you how much AP you need. Also disregard turning speed.

Ex. KT wants to go fight Ark by heading west for 1 km. After the trip, Aria has 8 AP remaining (B MNV (3) x 5 = 15. 23-15=8). So with 8 AP, KT can move another 400 m and have the option to knife attack someone. Shoot 200 rounds at someone. Or end turn while in cover of a building.

How does stacking in the same hex work?
    Collection of cherished moments
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    I'LL KILL YOU PLUE
    <Zagrin> I'll kill ya Plue

Blog Entries
    Stacking is a bit of a disadvantageous. Like say you stacked with someone else then a Destroyer Class Herd came running at him. While it may not be running at you, it also has a chance to hit you since you're in the same area. Same thing for someone shooting their gun at you. A stray round may hit you or the explosion may catch you despite not being the original target.

On the other hand, there is absolutely no risk of you accidentally shooting someone if they're in the same hex (unless they're being eaten by Tank Class and they start to shoot panicky).

So shooting into a hex with two TSF's in melee gets interesting then.
    I'LL KILL YOU PLUE

Blog Entries
    I'm trusting you guys not to cheat off each other's maps!

Heero's Map: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Ark's Map: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing

KT's Map: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Credit goes to Plue for the maps. Based Plue is based.

What if Plue cheats because he makes the maps?
    <Airen> I play hetero every once in awhile
    Spoiler:
    <~Katie> dude who gives a fuck about girls being gay, sometimes girls aren't gay and that decision should be respected

Spoiler:
    [12:21.40] that might be a top tier post[12:21.45] frantic[12:21.47] post of the month, even[12:21.48] this right here[12:21.49] is MC [12:21.56] johnny has nothing on this dude[12:22.00] he's the MC of the nisio half[12:22.12] so wait[12:22.15] [ ] is, after all, my rival character[12:22.16] am i the gag heroine[12:22.20] yes

It's okay, I'm not a PvPer.
    I'LL KILL YOU PLUE

Blog Entries
    Mitsuki's Training 1 (Extra Scene)

Ivvvannn-chaaaaaaaan

Wait why does she have that scary gleam in her eyes. It was just a joke surely she wouldn’t take it that seriously! Who are you kidding? Of course she would take the fact that you gave her a Gekishit and told her that it was perfect for her seriously! That idio-

“YOU IDIOT!”

The last thing you saw before you blacked out was Sei throwing her fist into your gut while Mitsuki looked at the entire scene with surprise and confusion.

BAD END #1

Would you like to participate in Mitsuki’s Training?
    <YES>
    NO

Y-you're alive? That was the first thought for Ivan Dragnov as he woke up in some kind of soccer field with Mitsuki and some little girl? While Mitsuki was proudly wearing her captain's jersey with an admittedly badass cloak, it was surprising to see that the little girl was wearing the infamous bloomers. They both stared at Ivan until it was quite clear that he was up.

"Ah that took you a little bit to wake up from my Sleeping Prince. I thought I would've had to kiss you so that you could wake up. So anyways now that you're up please take a seat before I continue your training."

You went to take a seat on the small portable plastic chair that you somehow missed when you woke up. Something about questioning how you missed the chair seemed to constantly bring up the adjective "troublesome." So whatever you just rolled with it and went to sit down on the ch- OWW WAS THAT A TACK ON THE CHAIR. WHO WOULD DO THAT.

That's when the little girl started laughing at your antics.

"Hahahaha I can't believe that puny onii-san fell for it! Hahahaha."

Damned brat stuck that there?!? And what's with her always calling you puny? You could take that pipsqueak brat real easy in TSF Fighters.

"Student No. 1 are you trying to make us look bad in our first appearance?!?"

"I never wanted to be here anyways!"

"Go run a couple of laps and let me do my job then!"

"Yay~ I'll be able to get away from puny onii-san."

What kind of exchange did you just... It doesn't matter that little brat is gone and you're left with Mitsuki all by yourself.

"So nice to meet you, I'm the Captain. I'm here to help poor souls like you from failing certain choices. Like giving Sei a Gekishin."

Ok you got that, but why did she have to hit you so hard that you died?

"Well... it's because you described it as perfect for her and she knows just enough to know that the Gekishin is called the Gekishit for good reason. So next time just select a better TSF for her."

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Zagrin's Avatar
    And so the quest to obtain all the Bad Ends begins!

You must surpass even yourself and collect other peoples bad ends even!
    I'LL KILL YOU PLUE

Blog Entries
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Created by Plue to calculate your levels and exp needed. Thank you Plue.

For a shut-in that hates social contact, Aoi is doing quite well.

She's met FOUR people!
    Spoiler:
    <~Katie> dude who gives a fuck about girls being gay, sometimes girls aren't gay and that decision should be respected

Spoiler:
    [12:21.40] that might be a top tier post[12:21.45] frantic[12:21.47] post of the month, even[12:21.48] this right here[12:21.49] is MC [12:21.56] johnny has nothing on this dude[12:22.00] he's the MC of the nisio half[12:22.12] so wait[12:22.15] [ ] is, after all, my rival character[12:22.16] am i the gag heroine[12:22.20] yes

Blog Entries
    It's almost like the GM is making the anti-social one squirm or something.

On another note, you guys have a better potential to level up S-links with everyone since ya know. You're actually capable of socializing.

Wait, I met Rei already? And that counts as meeting ???
    I'LL KILL YOU PLUE

Blog Entries
    A NEW SLOT HAS APPEARED!

As I promised when back when I first started, I said I would consider opening up slots. Well now's the time. Come send in your sheet! Show everyone that you're the strongest TSF Pilot (Eishi). Become the finest builder of Japan (Mechanic) with your TSF/TSA. Show everyone that you're truly number one. Send your sheet to your local Kuroyuki GM!

Notes on Current Players:

Two Close Range "LQ TSF" pilots
    Two Long Range "HQ TSA" Pilots
    Two "PvP" American TSF Pilots

Am I crazy? Oh wait the posting rate of everyone is generally slow. S-so I can handle this maybe. I won't let in two people and suddenly being overwhelmed... R-right?

Mission Accepted.

Mission complete.

Karina Alkaev

"This game brings out such fascinating colors in people..."

A new rival!
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by arkturus View Post
    A new rival!
    Says the player of the most rival char possible