Blog Entries

TSF Build Fighters OOC

Everyone was standing there.
    All waiting for one thing.
    Some have been waiting months.
    Some were just forced into this.
    The moment is here.

"K's TSF Hangar has now OPENED!"

Everyone burst into action and completely running over the owner K in their haste.

Some went straight into the TSF kits for sale grabbing their favorite TSF kit, the tools required to make it, and additional weapons and armor to add onto it. Ready to jump into their customized TSFs and show their strength.

Those of you who used to travel to the city nearby to play. Went and ran straight for the digitizers. No longer would you have to travel an hour to play. It was finally HERE. Your very own base to fly out of and compete in.

The final group just wandered in confused. What was this? Why is everyone so excited? It's just a bunch of plastic models and an arcade combined into one dingy shop. Even as they thought that, they still made their way through the store and wanted to try it out.

In the end, everyone was there for TSF Fighters.

Premise

A derivative of Muv Luv Extra with elements of Gundam Build Fighter. For those of you who don't get those references, it's Slice of Life with SHOUNEN mecha fighting against aliens or other fighters.

Your character currently lives in the town of Kurogawa where TSF Fighters has finally opened a local shop. You, the player, are one of the locals in the newly opened shop. Your goals can go anywhere from being the best Mechanic or TSF builder to being the best Eishi or TSF pilot.

FAQ

Q: What the hell Kuro?
    A: I’ve been wanting some mechs recently okay? <.<

Q: WHERE IS THE RULEBOOK?!?
    A: Right here.

Q: I don't know about Muv Luv or Gundam Build Fighter.
    A: Not a problem. You can remedy that by making a character new to the series and you can both find out what Muv Luv is. Also all you need to know is "KILL BETA" and "SHOUNEN FIGHT TSFS." No seriously that's it.

Q: Slots?
    A: I'm going to say five. I'm not too sure if I could handle more especially since this is my first time GMing.

Q: Your FAQ doesn't answer all of my questions.
    A: You can send me a PM or chat to me over IRC. I'll try to answer your questions as best and as soon as I can!

Q: When are the sheets due?
    A: 5/15/15.
    EXTENDED TO 5/17/15 12:00 AM on the DOT

Q: So how does combat work out?
    A: Here take this long long document. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Tentative Players:
    • Zagrin
    • Vritra
    • Soldat der Trauer
    • HYuy
    • RacingeR
    • Janx
    • Dranes
    • Plue
    • Sakuraba Haru
    • arkturus
    • Frantic Author
    • Ghost Banquo
    • Katie

Key:
    • White: Expressed Interest
    • Blue: Has Shown Something!
    • Yellow: Sheet Sent in!
    • Green: Congratulations!
    • Red: I'm Sorry You Didn't Get In! ;_;
    Last edited by Kuroyuki; June 9th, 2015 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Added in Combat Doc.