Thread: Questions About Tsukihime, would greatly appreciate some answers! :)

Questions About Tsukihime, would greatly appreciate some answers! :)

hey everyone, i recently finished tsukihime and have a few questions that i would really appreciate some answers to, so please bear with me!

1. what was aoko aozaki doing at the very beginning, & very end of the series? although the wiki says she was traveling the country, what was she REALLY doing?

2. In the end, why did Shiki make it sound like that would be the final time he would see Aoko? why not get her contact information or something since she is his beloved sensei? (i personally found that scene very odd as it seemed like a pointless farewell)

3.Which should i play/read next as a sequel to tsukihime; Kagetsu Tohya VN, or Melty Blood (manga)? which one comes first after tsukihime chronologically? are they truly "sequels"?

4. is there any information in regards to a tsukihime VN remake? as i have seen multiple rumors but no confirmation through my time googling answers

Thank you for bearing with my questions, and i look forward to hearing from you all, as it is greatly appreciated. thank you in advance

Blog Entries
    The Questions thread is available for all your questioning needs. Please repost this there.

Thread closed.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair