Thread: Fate Stay Night UBW VN Problem

Fate Stay Night UBW VN Problem

Hey, so I was playing the UBW route and I was in day 13 at Einzbern castle. So I chose to "Stop Him" and after the interlude and when Gilgamesh launches a Noble Phantasm at me, the screen goes white and I get an error message box saying "Information" and only allows me to click "ok" or to close the message box. It still allows me to save and load, but I can't seem to go further. Do you guys have any idea what the problem and solutions are? (for reference I own the hardcopy of the game) Thanks for any response.

Ever onwards. To stand still is to die. Rai Burnout's Avatar
    I have a similar one in the same route where when I get to Shirou summoning UBW in around the 7th count the game breaks and won't go any farther. It seems to be involved with the realta nua upgrades since when I installed it without it I got past it and made a save past it.
    Last edited by Rai Burnout; April 23rd, 2015 at 10:58 PM.
    People will make mistakes, its a fact of life. But if you don't try for fear of failing then you're making the biggest one of all.

So Live your life, you only get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    It couldn't have been more damsel in distress if when Ilya met them in the hall she had been dressed like Bowser.

Blog Entries
    I guess what Rai is trying to say is get a save file after that point, or install without Realta nua patch and make a save.

Ever onwards. To stand still is to die. Rai Burnout's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by metabee View Post
    I guess what Rai is trying to say is get a save file after that point, or install without Realta nua patch and make a save.
    No I was saying I had a similar problem and stated a workaround while hoping someone knew the cause and had an actual solution for both of us.
    People will make mistakes, its a fact of life. But if you don't try for fear of failing then you're making the biggest one of all.

So Live your life, you only get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    It couldn't have been more damsel in distress if when Ilya met them in the hall she had been dressed like Bowser.

Blog Entries
    Since it's narrowed down to a Realta Nua Patch error, maybe try telling the blokes over on the Realta Nua Translation thread. I am sure they would know whats going on there
    Get on with it, I might have better things to do.
    *Checks schedule*
    ah, dammit....