Thread: Fate/Regalia ~Colosseum Revolution~

Blog Entries

Fate/Regalia ~Colosseum Revolution~

Farim Abdullah Akbaharim & Servant Rider

"Ugh... yesss... pleasure me, Rider."

The Servant looked in absolute disgust at his master, the magus in a hazy dream, smoking a large, exquisitely crafted cigar that let off a sweet-smelling smoke. Of all the times that he could have ever been summoned – and truth be told, he had not though it was possible for him to be summoned – that it would have to be for this disgustingly unscrupulous man made his skin crawl.

The Servant paused.

He was going to have to get used to the feeling of having a concrete form. Certain things, well, how long had it been? Long enough that his true name had faded from the conscious mind, long enough that he wasn't quite sure how the Middle Eastern magus had actually managed to summon him in the first place. Still, he didn't put it past the young man. For all his... many faults, Farim could be remarkably clever for a human when he was not drowning himself in pleasure.

He looked across the roof of the building, red hair blowing in the wind, lifted off of his unnaturally tall body to where their opponents resided. His steed was waiting to be summoned, but – he could not bear to release his full power under this man. Not without freeing himself, first.

Just as the tension began to build, Farim bent over and vomited last night's blended curry, the alcohol in his stomach finally becoming too much to bear. Bleary eyes looked across the stage to mortal combat, his Command Seals glowing faintly, only for the magus to cordially greet his opponents.

"There! You, there, how much would you go for? I need a new bedwarmer as of," He drew a puff on the cigar, and something white and sticky slowly dribbled down his leg as the man moaned. Rider covered his eyes. If he was a weaker man - well, that was a misleading statement - he would be close to tears.

Farim finished weakly.

"...As of late."

Wise up!

Servant Rider
    True Name: ???

Stats
    LCK – E

Skills

Riding
    The ability to ride beasts and vehicles. If the Servant has a Noble Phantasm which works as a steed, etc. the Riding skill’s rank has to match the rank of that Noble Phantasm for the Servant to be able to use it.
    - B: At this rank, the Servant is capable of riding on most mortal mounts and large vehicles (i.e. small airplanes, helicopters) more skillfully than the average rider.

Information Erasure
    The removal of in the removal of information regarding the Servant's true name, abilities, and appearance from the records and memories of all witnesses, including the opponent, following the conclusion of an engagement.
    - B: This effect is enforced even within digital recordings by a closed-circuit camera in broad daylight. However, evidence of the engagement is not removed from the scene, and by way of logical deduction, the Servant's identity may be revealed

[This ability has been granted to Rider as a sub-set of his Noble Phantasm.]
    Last edited by Mooncake; April 24th, 2015 at 11:38 PM.
    [12:37] <I3uster> if playing overwatch would save my mother from the deathbed
    [12:37] <I3uster> id probably flip a coin
    [12:38] <I3uster> to see if i play or not

[18:23] <frantic> spinach is like a caffeine zombie

[18:23] <frantic> in AX he would like
    [18:23] <frantic> drink 8 shots of espresso
    [18:23] <frantic> then he'd turn to me an hour later
    [18:23] <frantic> 'frantic', he'd say, his eyes wild and his lips smug
    [18:23] <frantic> 'i need coffee'

Blog Entries
    Natsukari Akari & Warder

The pair of girls looked almost sullen as they approached the enemy Master, but as they came closer, the look on their face was clear. The girl had her faced fixed, as if an ivory statue of expressionlessness. Her Servant’s snarl was only the surface of her distaste, her fists clenched, her steps rough and hard, her shoes clacking against the pavement.

What was unique was that the two of them were quite beautiful. The Master had something that made her a notch above the rest; not extremely striking, but if one were to go back and remember her, they’d certainly think “yes, she was pretty,” like thinking back to a bouquet at a flower shop. The Servant, on the other hand, was simply naturally beautiful, despite her rough actions. They were a failed sort of grace, marred by too much effort, but all it did was simply make her more appealing.

“Go for? I’m afraid I do not understand the expression,” the Master said, her face calm, her voice dripping with sarcasm. “If you seem to indicate I have a value ascribable to wealth, are I not priceless like the lives of the other human beings that inhabit this planet?”

She laughed, and her Servant stood forward, fists at her sides. Her eyes had a hardy glint, one that barely concealed a bright spark of rage and a bloodlust that seemed to be on the verge of being let loose.

“Hime, do not amuse him with your words. Allow me to dispose of your lessers, as I used to do.” There lay the full look of disgust, the full hatred. The unbridled urge to kill overwhelmed the room like thunder, leaving an unsettling echo in its wake.

“Do as you please.” Her Master cordially said with a wave, her face ever unmoving.

“Any last words, wretch?” Cracking her knuckles, the Servant in front of you was direct to the utmost degree. Refreshing, but also… very, very simple.

Wise up!
    Natsukari Akari

Perks

Wealth of the Nobles
    Cost: 20 AP
    - Ryougi Clan only. Seeing that you are part of the main family of the Ryougi Clan, your education and class cannot be even measured against those of the branch-families. You are refined enough to meet even the emperor, and have been given extensive education about various subjects. Not only that, you receive constant funding from your family that you can use in OLYMPUS as you wish. Money problems are hard to come by.

---

Something about her is pretty, a cut above the rest?

Warder

Personal Skills

Divine Beauty

The beauty if the Servant is truly alluring, and it is on the level of mind-affecting magecraft. When in the presence of Servant with this skill activated, enemies find themselves under enchantment that tries to make them do his bidding. Time will weaken the effect.
    - D: At this rank, either mental-warding skills or medium rank MGI can ward of the enchantment.
    Last edited by Katie; April 24th, 2015 at 10:30 PM.

Blog Entries

A bit of drool leaked from Farim's mouth as he looked at the two women across the way, his cigar loosely dangling in his hand. Rider's cold fury was evident, even beneath the cloak that obscured all but his red hair, black smoke leaking out to trail across his unnaturally large form. The Servant next to him was literally shaking with rage, and yet – the single burning Command Seal on Farim's hand told a deeper story. Patience.

“Go for? I’m afraid I do not understand the expression. If you seem to indicate I have a value ascribable to wealth, are I not priceless like the lives of the other human beings that inhabit this planet?”

"Haha, my dear, let me show you the–" He hiccuped, and Rider's teeth grinded together like the clashing rocks of the Argonauts.

"The power of your, your, yourself. How old are you? Fourteen, fifteen? Ha, I've gone for younger, or older! Sin is in, girl, don't act so surprised. Go for a nice smoke with me and relax."

Warder moved forward, and the magus seemed to be struck dumb by her, a noticeable bulge forming on the inside of his pants. The cigar in his hand fell to the ground, smoking deftly and filling the air with a hazy, sweet green. His eyes widened, the unnaturally blue blood vessels feeding into a too-pale iris as his drug-addled mind drank in every detail of the beautiful servant. Rider, on the other hand, was not affected in the slightest, grip casually tightening on the chained sword by his side.

"Yes! God, bless me! You'll be mine, woman, I want you. How much? How much, come on, don't leave me in the dark! If you don't give me your body I'll let Rider do as he pleases, and what he pleases won't leave a good impression, hahaha!"

Farim dissolved into laughter so hard he grabbed his stomach again, nearly throwing up once more before reining himself in.

"It's alright, you'll still be warm. I want, I want everything from you, ha!"

“Any last words, wretch?”

"I–"

A very large, gauntleted hand casually grabbed Farim's mouth to prevent him from speaking as Rider's sickness grew almost too much to bear. The Master nodded emphatically, lighting another cigar as he stepped back, out of Rider's reach.

"Excellent, I understand, yessssss."

He breathed in deeply.

"I want their bodies, Rider. Break them. I don't want any resistance for later."

Finally.

Rider could not speak. Even the emotions that he felt were based on how others acted, and thus, could only be experienced as a shadow of the true thing. The fact that he had been summoned at all was a miracle that could not be replicated, and had cost Farid most of his brain just to keep the Servant in check and within the confines of the system, but the magus had managed it.

Nothing could be seem under the darkness of Rider's hood, nothing but smoke and wisps of long, red hair until–

Combat.

​Rider blurred out of sight, chained sword crashing down in a mighty blow towards Warder as his boundless rage crested, peaking into a white-hot fury that obliterated everything before it.

Wise up!
    Farim Abdullah Akbaharim
    Stats:

PRA: A

Units - 400

Perks

Mystic Eyes of ???
    Cost: 25 AP

???

---

Servant Rider

Stats:
    STR – C+
    END – C+
    AGI – B+
    LCK – E

Class Skills

Riding
    The ability to ride beasts and vehicles. If the Servant has a Noble Phantasm which works as a steed, etc. the Riding skill’s rank has to match the rank of that Noble Phantasm for the Servant to be able to use it.
    - B: At this rank, the Servant is capable of riding on most mortal mounts and large vehicles (i.e. small airplanes, helicopters) more skillfully than the average rider.

Magic Resistance
    The ability to cancel or diminish the effects of magecraft used against oneself.
    - C: At this rank, rank of spell is lowered by two and E rank spells are nulled.

Personal Skills

Treacherous Endangerment
    The ability to strike in the most brutal and damaging way. Higher ranks allow the user to carefully observe his opponent and time his strike to maximize accuracy. This ability can be used once per battle, and lasts for 15 turns.
    - B: At this rank the Servant is capable of greatly enhancing the damage of his blows and slightly improving his accuracy. All offensive actions are counted two ranks higher in damage and for the purposes of dodging attacks, the opposing Servants AGI is counted one rank lower.

Information Erasure
    The removal of in the removal of information regarding the Servant's true name, abilities, and appearance from the records and memories of all witnesses, including the opponent, following the conclusion of an engagement.
    - B: This effect is enforced even within digital recordings by a closed-circuit camera in broad daylight. However, evidence of the engagement is not removed from the scene, and by way of logical deduction, the Servant's identity may be revealed

[These abilities has been granted to Rider as a sub-set of his Noble Phantasm.]

Noble Phantasm: ???
    Anti-Unit
    Range: 1 - 10
    Max Targets: 10

A chained sword. Seemingly indestructible.

Anti-Unit
    Range: 1 - 30
    Max Targets: 20

Grants additional abilities? Seems to have an additional concealing effect beyond Information Erasure.
    Last edited by Mooncake; April 28th, 2015 at 10:38 PM.

Blog Entries
    Natsukari Akari & Warder
    Turn 2

There was wordless communication.

As soon as Rider charged towards the Servant, Akari left her position at her Servant’s side, making a mad dash for the enemy Master. There would be no interference from Rider. He had put everything into that one, single charge, and so Akari daintily ran past him, rushing at the enemy magus, blade in hand. Her grace was simply to test the waters, to see if her blade could cut the magus in front of her.

It was not if she wanted to take the fight seriously from the start. Saber would be… displeased if the wretch touched her, but it was common courtesy to see what he could do before choking out his life.

Warder, on the other hand, did not move, even in the face of such a brutal swing. She had seen this before, many times, where one fearless, foolhardy soul decided they could fight her just because she was unarmed.

She took a deep breath and felth the crashing flow of the waterfall, Rider’s sheer, precise force, and let it flow with her, let it move her.

Then she made the torrent move.

In a sudden, brazen burst of prana, she barely sidestepped the blow and grabbed at Rider’s arms, flipping him over with the momentum he had, slamming him into the ground. This move had grace, it had elegance—it had been practiced many times and was refined as one could have it be.

Saber dusted off her hands and jumped back. She’d expended a bit much.

“I expected to be fighting heroes, not animals.”

Wise up!
    Natsukari Akari

Stats

STR: A
    END: B
    AGI: A

Perks

Wealth of the Nobles
    Cost: 20 AP
    - Ryougi Clan only. Seeing that you are part of the main family of the Ryougi Clan, your education and class cannot be even measured against those of the branch-families. You are refined enough to meet even the emperor, and have been given extensive education about various subjects. Not only that, you receive constant funding from your family that you can use in OLYMPUS as you wish. Money problems are hard to come by.

---

Something about her is pretty, a cut above the rest?

Has a sword.

Warder

Stats

STR: A -> Unstoppable (Prana Burst)
    END: B -> A (Prana Burst)
    AGI: A -> B (Treacherous Endangerment) -> A (Prana Burst)
    MGI: C (205/250)

Personal Skills

Divine Beauty
    The beauty if the Servant is truly alluring, and it is on the level of mind-affecting magecraft. When in the presence of Servant with this skill activated, enemies find themselves under enchantment that tries to make them do his bidding. Time will weaken the effect.
    - D: At this rank, either mental-warding skills or medium rank MGI can ward of the enchantment.
    Pretty enough to sneak into a bandit camp and keep them under her thumb before brutally murdering them. Traits of a 10/10 gal.

Instinct
    The continuous ability to "feel" the most appropriate development(s) during a battle.
    - B: At this rank, this resembles a powerful sixth sense. It reduces by a third any obstacles to vision and hearing.

Mana Burst
    The temporary raising of stats by soaking one's weapon or body with magic energy and immediately expelling it.
    - A: At this rank, a normal weapon without great divine protection will not be able to endure the Servant's magical energy-fueled attack and will be damaged. For prana cost of 15 units, Servant’s AGI, END or STR gains a momentary boost of a single rank. It is possible to boost all of the attributes at the same time, but the prana cost for each is combined.

Noble Phantasms

???
    Rank C+
    Anti-Unit
    Range: 1-3
    Max Targets: ???

...It is a skill type NP that allows for the ability to counter effectively. As long as [...] does not attack first and waits for her opponent to strike, she can retaliate, with every rank above C STR being deducted from the enemy’s AGI. However, in addition, she must be unarmed.
    Last edited by Katie; April 25th, 2015 at 05:45 PM.

Blog Entries
    Turn 3

Farim saw. Akari's blade cut into him, peerlessly rending flesh and bone – and then time moved backwards, the strands of the future that would come to pass unraveling and rewinding before the addled magus's eyes. He was not so consumed by the strain of his Servant that he could not react, and so as Rider charged, in perfect anticipation Farim cut his palm open with his nails, eyes rolling back in an almost religious ecstasy.

أتى لهب
    سيدي شرسة
    صمت الله
    يبدو لي
    يدعون لي
    متابعة لها حتى الموت
    عفريت

As Akari stormed towards him, his blood bubbled, roiled, burned. Her sword was swung, the great arc a testament to the purity of her skill; or that would have been the case, had it not been stopped with the sound of screeching metal. A great hand of fire and reddened skin had appeared from Farim's palm, the hand of something ancient that would better serve laid to rest.

It pulled itself free, the ground beneath it beginning to melt. It did not fear the man behind it, but the great power in front of it had compelled it into action, and the Ifrit faced down Akari under what was not truly the authority of Farim, but the unspoken sovereignty of Rider.

----

Warder was stronger than he was at the moment, of that there was no doubt. The female Servant slammed him into the ground – and yet, Rider knew it before the motion had even begun, and rolled with it, freeing himself as if no damage had even occurred. It happened too fast for either Master to see, but the chains of Rider's sword shattered, fire blazing upon the blade as it was pulled forth from the scabbard, shining so brightly as to light up the sky.

As he drained his Master of prana, Rider was in motion not even a moment later, a mighty step crushing the ground beneath him as he sprang towards Warder. Flames flew from his sword as he slashed horizontally, a wide stroke that was handled with disturbing precision and immeasurable strength.

Wise up!
    Farim Abdullah Akbaharim
    Stats:

STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: D
    CAS: A
    PRA: A

Prana Units - 120/400

Perks

Mystic Eyes of Dhu’l-Halasa
    Mystic Eyes that are capable of skipping time temporarily, like a broken record. It’s a delayed effect that only appears to the user, but they are able to see a short distance into the future that is most likely to occur, recording what happens with perfect accuracy. Much easier to use in a trance-like state, such as severe intoxication.

High-Speed Incantation
    You are capable of accelerating your casting process so well that an A ranked incantation which would normally take 60 seconds, would shorten to 30 seconds. A permanent rank up to your CAS attribute.

Spells

عفريت
    (Rank A) [Forgotten Spell]
    A scrap of the Great Book that invokes an Ifrit from the shedding of blood, a demon of wind, flame, and fury that pursues its target without ceasing, constantly reforming until the spell is canceled. Noted in that, though legend may somewhat different, this is the Ifrit summoned by Solomon to complete one of his designated tasks. A furious avenger that tears through barriers to immolate its foe, this summoning technique could never be achieved without the might of Servant Rider to keep the demon in check. 15 MP per turn in addition to activation cost.

Ifrit Stats:

STR: A
    END: A
    AGI: A
    CAS: B
    PRA: C

Special Trait: Furious Vengeance
    The spirit is composed of a red hot substance that burns to the touch, and thus, its grip is not only strong but capable of melting through a variety of substances. The iron-like nature of its skin requires a fair amount of power to burst through, if the protective shell of flame can by bypassed before the weapon melts.

---

Servant Rider

Stats:
    STR – C+ -> [A+ (Treacherous Endangerment) -> Don't Get Hit (??? Noble Phantasm)]
    END – C+
    AGI – B+
    MGI – B
    LCK – E

Prana Units – 350

Noble Phantasm – A+

Class Skills

Riding

Magic Resistance
    The ability to cancel or diminish the effects of magecraft used against oneself.
    - C: At this rank, rank of spell is lowered by two and E rank spells are nulled.

Personal Skills

Battle Continuance
    The ability to come out alive, and continue fighting when injured.
    - B: At this rank, the Servant may take blows that could result in death and continue fighting.

Divinity
    The level of divinity present in the Servant's blood.
    C: At this rank, the Servant has been either a divine species, a direct descendent of a divine species, or achieved the pinnacle of divinity in a human body. Also, those whose legends are obscured and their Divinity is not clearly established usually attain this rank.

As a ???, Rider’s original level of Divinity was at the highest level, but it has been reduced due to the particular nature of his summoning and Farim's abilities as a magus.

Information Erasure

Treacherous Endangerment
    The ability to strike in the most brutal and damaging way. Higher ranks allow the user to carefully observe his opponent and time his strike to maximize accuracy. This ability can be used once per battle, and lasts for 15 turns.
    - B: At this rank the Servant is capable of greatly enhancing the damage of his blows and slightly improving his accuracy. All offensive actions are counted two ranks higher in damage and for the purposes of dodging attacks, the opposing Servants AGI is counted one rank lower.

[These abilities have been granted to Rider as a sub-set of his Noble Phantasm.]

Eye of the Mind (False)
    Resistance to changes of visibility caused by visual interferences. Also called the sixth sense, or prescience; an innate talent to sense danger.
    - B: At this rank, the Servant is able to sense the majority of changes made on the battlefield, as well as perceive the intent to some extent, giving him a general idea.

Noble Phantasms

T
    el̕h̷ȩ̷́ ̶̶Ņa̶͟o҉̵́f͝͠ D͘e̴͢s̴a̸͢͠y͏s͘͝ ͡St̴̴҉h̨҉e̷͢҉ ̸̢͝En͢ ҉͝–͜ ͟͞H̕͜҉e̡͘r̷d̴͡w͝҉el̕e̴͢ó͡r҉ḑ ҉͝
    Anti-Unit
    Range: 1 - 10
    Max Targets: 10

A brilliant, flaming sword similar in make to that of an angel’s. Rider’s sword bears a special property that causes damage proportionate to the divinity of the target. The lower the rank of the target’s Divinity compared to Rider’s own, the higher the rank of damage caused by his sword becomes. The flame that surrounds it is, in turn, capable of cutting through any substance save the scabbard.

Anti-Unit
    Range: 1 - 30
    Max Targets: 20

Grants additional abilities, such as Treacherous Endangerment and Information Erasure? Seems to have an additional concealing effect beyond the skills that affects his abilities, however, if it were to be unveiled...
    Last edited by Mooncake; April 28th, 2015 at 10:45 PM.