Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3678

Thread: Fate/Labyrinth - Fan Translation Thread

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    JP Friend Code
    And there are limits to how much I can rely on just my estranged pupil’s limited magical knowledge.
    Wonder if this is meant to be Case Files foreshadowing or just a throwaway line for flavor.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    So sad that saber is first servant who disappear

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle PhoenixRising's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rygah View Post
    Thanks for the translation Phoenix! So, just the extra parts of Fragments volume 5 to go eh?

Spoiler:
    Really wasn't expecting Asterios to show up, as brief an appearance as it was. Kind of a shame that Manaka sorted everything out so quickly, particularly as I was beginning to get interested in NotDeadApostle Wolfgang. I guess that's the issue with this being limited to a one-off story, as the whole thing felt a bit brief. At the very least though Labyrinth has made me very curious about Gray, so I'll definitely be diving into Case Files next.
    Edit: Sorry, I got confused the labyrinth was probably called Daedalus. I actually didn't realise that the pseudo Servant was Asterios, but that was a nice pick-up.

And yep, only the extra story from Volume 5 left to go, man I hate waiting till march for this novel.

Quote Originally Posted by hinode View Post
    Wonder if this is meant to be Case Files foreshadowing or just a throwaway line for flavor.
    I haven't read case files yet, but I think this is at least one of Gray's and El-Melloi's early adventures, so maybe in the middle of case files I guess.
    Judging by the pictures, I say that Gray is at least 17 or 18 in this story, but I'm not sure.
    Last edited by PhoenixRising; January 27th, 2017 at 11:55 PM.

if someone can, pls post all the illustrations act-wise and in order of events happening, that'll be helpful for me when I put them in pdf

Example : I found 2 pics for Act 2 front illustration, 1. high quality but had text written on them, and 2. bit low quality but free of text, if possible i need such both for all the 6 acts

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
    And yep, only the extra story from Volume 5 left to go, man I hate waiting till march for this novel.
    When that gonna come up?

I had posted pdf and docx files for the Fate/Prototype: Fragments of Sky Silver and it was made to my attention Fate/Labyrinth didn't have any either.

So here's the pdf and docx file of the RAW Fate/Labyrinth.

Fate/Labyrinth

US Friend Code
    How can one download files nowadays? Apparently all links are screwed. Anywhere else where I can get the pdf?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Click Copy Link from your right click, figure out what's the host website, replace the asterisks with the site's name, and have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    Some pantheons are depicted as Tamamo, while others are only potentially Tamamo.