Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 245

Thread: Fate/Strange Fake manga

  1. #41
    分かろうとするな、感じれ Mcjon01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    51,384
    Blog Entries
    1
    No, Narita is pacing himself to get out two LN volumes a year, while the manga is being released once a year in the winter. It isn't being published in any magazines, it goes straight into a tankoban.

  2. #42
    I wonder how much the manga's second volume will cover.

  3. #43
    分かろうとするな、感じれ Mcjon01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    51,384
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by yokushi View Post
    I wonder how much the manga's second volume will cover.
    My guess is the rest of the first volume lol.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    My guess is the rest of the first volume lol.
    With the pacing in the first one they should at least be able to cover the two first chapters in v2 too. But these things can take more or less depending on a lot of things.
    Last edited by yokushi; May 13th, 2015 at 08:44 PM.

  5. #45
    I just realized Reiu has a batoto page when I went to my own and saw SF under my releases.
    http://bato.to/group/_/r/reiu-r5346

  6. #46
    Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Age
    24
    Posts
    6,150
    Blog Entries
    5
    Correct me if i'm wrong

    But isn't the manga supossed to have a bit more than the LN?
    Like the Mrs A deal?

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    Correct me if i'm wrong

    But isn't the manga supossed to have a bit more than the LN?
    Like the Mrs A deal?
    No, the first volume in the LN got two whole additional chapters after that.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    Correct me if i'm wrong

    But isn't the manga supossed to have a bit more than the LN?
    Like the Mrs A deal?
    You're thinking of the April Fools' novel before it became an actual thing and got republished with new content.

  9. #49
    鬼 Ogre-like You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    YouSA
    Posts
    28,241
    JP Friend Code
    101043939/キ&#12511
    Blog Entries
    67
    Paitouch & Reiu scans.
    lol. Just wait until they find out.

  10. #50
    僕はね、ヒマワリになりたかったんだ mewarmo990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Space Battleship Aoko
    Posts
    15,387
    JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    41
    You guys get your own page while I got grouped in with "Beast's Lair (now inactive)"?!

  11. #51
    僕はね、ヒマワリになりたかったんだ mewarmo990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Space Battleship Aoko
    Posts
    15,387
    JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    41
    New headcanon.

    Prilya Shirou is Capsaba Shirou.

  12. #52
    Eightfold Blessings of Smug Superiority Rafflesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    25,271
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    793848092
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    New headcanon.

    Prilya Shirou is Capsaba Shirou.
    Well, Capsaba Shirou is Shirou if he never got scoured clean by the fire or picked up his ideal.

    But why this thread, as opposed to TM Miscellaneous?
    Supports:


    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    You guys get your own page while I got grouped in with "Beast's Lair (now inactive)"?!
    He's got a pretty big presence outside of BL. Anything he's associated with will elevate the status of the project group to "Paitouch and his Funny Friends".

  14. #54
    Queen of Love and Beauty GhostDIGIT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,245
    US Friend Code
    794192486
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by deadfish View Post
    He's got a pretty big presence outside of BL. Anything he's associated with will elevate the status of the project group to "Paitouch and his Funny Friends".
    .....We're a strange bunch..
    Spoiler:
    The Best Thing BlackBlade's Ever Said.
    Quote Originally Posted by black1blade View Post
    Just watch KNK, read fate and tsuki then just never bother with another nasu thing again but continue to use BL regardless.

    Dullahan's Writing Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    I hope you love purple prose, pretentious dialogue and oblique references to Hegelian philosophy too motherfucker 'cause that's what's up

  15. #55
    By the power of my command seal, I order you- Bobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    hubba bubba
    Posts
    9,627
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Quote Originally Posted by deadfish View Post
    He's got a pretty big presence outside of BL. Anything he's associated with will elevate the status of the project group to "Paitouch and his Funny Friends".
    Make this official please.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

    Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by deadfish View Post
    He's got a pretty big presence outside of BL. Anything he's associated with will elevate the status of the project group to "Paitouch and his Funny Friends".
    I didn't know this.

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    I didn't know this.
    I might have just been poisoned by 4chan.

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by deadfish View Post
    He's got a pretty big presence outside of BL. Anything he's associated with will elevate the status of the project group to "Paitouch and his Funny Friends".
    I'm gonna cry if credit gets shifted to Pai and BL whenever I scanlate something.

  19. #59
    By the power of my command seal, I order you- Bobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    hubba bubba
    Posts
    9,627
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokeoutVictim View Post
    I'm gonna cry if credit gets shifted to Pai and BL whenever I scanlate something.
    Shh no dreams

    Only tears now
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

    Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

  20. #60
    Mahou Shoujo Fushigi Tantei Obvious Sunara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    lost.... followed white ninja rabbits down the rabbit hole.
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    236
    Blog Entries
    1
    Roflmao. Flat. Godzilla.... lolololol. Spin off/parody anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    No, Narita is pacing himself to get out two LN volumes a year, while the manga is being released once a year in the winter. It isn't being published in any magazines, it goes straight into a tankoban.
    That makes a lot of sense. He is working on three other light novel series after all. (Durarara!!Sh!, Vamp!, and Etsusa Bridge. ) I'm kind of surprised its two and not one...
    Thanks for letting us know. I don't have to sit and wonder if vol.3 will comes out next month; I can assume next year now. (Better for my wallet too.)

    Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    Correct me if i'm wrong

    But isn't the manga supossed to have a bit more than the LN?
    Like the Mrs A deal?
    Not always. Narita packs a lot of content and action into his LNs. And displaying everything via pictures can take up a lot of space.

    And the manga version is actually very large for a takoban. I was amazed at how huge it was. It reminds me of the old, large size that ADV, Dark Horse and VIZ used to release.
    Last edited by Sunara; June 17th, 2015 at 03:03 AM.
    T.T

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •