Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Into the Labyrinth (OOC)

Blog Entries

Into the Labyrinth (OOC)

The fourth labyrinth of Alcatraz has opened! And in its lowest depths past a sea of endless monsters and dangerous traps lies a prize greater than any other, the Holy Grail.

Enter the Fourth Labyrinth, Somnia, and claim your prize oh Legendary Spirit of old! Or die trying...

Into the Labyrinth
    (A Fate RP)

Introduction:

Far beneath the city of Rome, there lies an ancient maze of stone. It’s creator and purpose shrouded in mystery, but all who have dared to enter it have never returned, regardless of the skill or nature of the challenger.

The Magus Association has officially barred entry into the labyrinth, owing to its dangerous nature. Recently however in the year 1994, there have been changes. Someone has made it past the Associations blockade and to the bottom of the ancient catacombs, past the swarms of phantasmal beasts, and through the never-ending traps and set up a ritual.

“Whosoever reaches the bottom of this Labyrinth of Somnia and claims the Holy Grail, may receive their deepest desires. The beginning of the fourth false Holy Grail War, has begun!”

Seeing this call to battle many have attempted to conquer the great stone hallways yet again ignoring the Association's wishes in the process, but none have prevailed. At least, until now…

Though various means two people have found the true meaning of this ritual. It is intended to be a clash of Servants, noble heroes from ages past. Through their stature as the strongest legends they would be able to guide the Masters safely towards the bottom of the labyrinth where both Master and Servant could receive their rightly earned prize.

All has not gone as expected though. It was only supposed to be a single summon, yet two others have appeared as well. The cause is unknown, but both Masters are now gifted with a trio of heroes to aid them.

And thus begins the race to the bottom. Two different Masters with three Servants each, and the Grail will only be awarded to the group that conquers the hellish landscape first. Will one of the team's make it to the bottom? Or will they become yet more victims in the race for the ultimate chance of a lifetime, a wish from the Holy Grail!

You can find the rulebook here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

And if you have any questions about the nature of this RP or anything at all feel free to ask! Anyone is welcome!

People Interested:

Won:

1. Fel (Master)
    2. Cassius (Assassin)
    3. Caster (Caster)
    4. Bdoom aka Sinib (Lancer)

Marum:

1. Hue (Master)
    2. Clyton (Archer)
    3. You (Berserker)
    4. Janx (Saber)

Backup Players:

1. Sherrinford
    2. Franco
    Last edited by Milbunk; May 22nd, 2015 at 02:58 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm interested by only if other people are interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Hmm, I've been looking for the chance to play a Servant. I may try to come up with my own though, as trying to capture the character of known ones could be difficult.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Caster's Avatar
    Think you already know I'm interested Mil.

Blog Entries
    Great to see some people interested, and feel free to create an OC Servant, use the stats you think they would have as a Servant.

Just be aware that I'll be watching those kinds of sheets a little bit closer in order to make sure that they fit in properly with the rest of the group.

Oh right, and the deadline for this RP will be the 21st, though I may extend or even shorten it depending on how people react.
    Last edited by Milbunk; May 14th, 2015 at 11:48 AM.

Blog Entries
    Also, please specify whether or not you wish to join as a Master or a Servant, that way people can get an idea of how many slots are open for each category.

Right now I have Janx who has chosen a Servant.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Oh this seems interesting. And I think I know just the right Servant to have some fun...

Blog Entries
    I'm interested in going the Servant route, especially if it means using a less popular class like Assassin or Berserker. I like the keyword idea.

Blog Entries
    Alright cool, the confidence the Servants that certain people have selected is a bit nerve-wracking but we shall see!

Go ahead and either pm me who you wish to rp or create the sheet using the template I have listed in the rulebook, when that is done I'll add you as confirmed.

Blog Entries
    I may be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.

Blog Entries
    The rulebook has been updated to include more information in regards to: Prana, Cultural Influence, Prana usage, stats in relation to Labyrinth delving, Posting in the RP, Combat and traps, and Damage!

The new sections are now in bold in the rulebook so they should be easier to find, and with this I hope it addresses any questions players might have. But as always if you do have any more feel free to ask them.

I would also like to announce that Imperial has sent the first sheet, I'll be checking over it shortly.

I may be interested in joining as a Master or as a Simo Häyhä servant if Seika won't ban me.

- - - Updated - - -

But I'm leaning towards a Master.

Blog Entries
    Feel free to do so! So far only one other person has expressed interest as a Master so if you both joined that would fill both slots!

If you need help with sheet creation just let me know.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    I'm interested in joining the RP as a Servant. I'll send you a finished sheet through PM by today hopefully!

Blog Entries
    Well that was fast, I've already received seven potential sheets for the RP, they are as follows:

Imperial (Rider)
    You (Berserker) or (Caster)
    Bdoom (Lancer)
    Sherrinford (Saber)
    Janx (Saber)
    Clyton (Archer)
    Fel (Master)

It works out rather nicely that for the most part the classes are fairly varied. If you wish to join as a Servant then the time to enter your application is now! Otherwise we still have one Master slot but someone has already expressed interest in that as well, it probably won't be long until we are ready to begin.

For now I'm currently looking over sheets, I've already mostly approved Imperials so just another 6 or so to go.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Yeah about that... I remade calculations and I'm not actually sure I can be a part of it... so at best keep me as a last resort... sorry.

Blog Entries
    Just an update, I've sent confirming messages to Imperial, You, Bdoom, Janx, Clyton, Fel, and Caster.

If I've missed your name or you haven't responded to my confirmation please do so but as it stands it looks like we'll be starting fairly soon!

Blog Entries
    Alright this is just an update, I have seven servant profiles that have been confirmed and nearly finalized, one master that has been confirmed and nearly finalized, one master that has sent a sheet and is being worked on, and one servant that is awaiting confirmation.

It looks like the we'll be ready before the 20th!

WTB tender loving masta~

But in all seriousness. Woot! I'm hyped.

Kind of curious who the other people are since OP hasn't been updated...