Page 18 of 55 FirstFirst ... 81316171819202328 ... LastLast

Thread: Shinzaverse/Masada's Chuuni Mind - Dies Irae/Kajiri Kamui Kagura/Senshinkan/Other Light Games

Banned
    Blog Entries

SOMEONE FINALLY UPLOADED IT

So I have finally finished Bansenjin. Main "antagonist" was ridiculous - he submerged whole Shanghai in opium. Captain, like usual, has stolen a whole show. Cream for a new heroine.

In general I liked it more than Hachimyoujin, new heroines were better too, with actual drama at least. There's a minus for a lack of new stuff though.

I wouldn't mind if new game was from Senshinkan series too, but...I still prefer Shinza.
    Last edited by Watarani; October 3rd, 2015 at 03:23 PM.

That I did. Thinking of doing the Three Colours finale as well. That or upload the Senshinkan prologue which I really enjoyed. Gare is freaking awesome when it comes to translating Masada. Or, y'know, translations in general.

And I hear Masahiko is very much Reinhard-esque. If nothing else he gives off the same vibes... while perhaps looking a bit more crazy in some scenes. Kriemhild (I think that is her name) gives me the impression of a genderbent Reinhard. The way she grins certainly doesn't help.

Aaaand heya.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Kriemhild is about as female Reinhard as it gets, with her whole "the greatest way of expressing love for someone is by killing them"

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMegaCookie View Post
    And I hear Masahiko is very much Reinhard-esque. If nothing else he gives off the same vibes... while perhaps looking a bit more crazy in some scenes. Kriemhild (I think that is her name) gives me the impression of a genderbent Reinhard. The way she grins certainly doesn't help.
    Tbh Amakasu is similiar to Beast only because of their love for humanity - but here it ends.

Beast unquestionably loves everyone, before his eyes everyone are equal, no distinction between family and enemies, lovers and villains, saints and devils.
    Amakasu on the other hand is quite..."picky" with his love subjects. He loves the moment humans break through their crisis with a courage and willpower (he calls it a "shine"), and he detests deterioration of that.

Besides, Beast wanted to create playground where he could use his full power. Amakasu goes all out from the beginning - that's why he's an idiot...he doesn't realize humanity would simply perish by his trials and wishes.

Cream-chan is more similiar to Beast.

I see. And something unrelated: Apparently I cannot access my profile, despite having confirmed my account via pressing the link that was sent via email.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    You need to post more, its an anti-spam filter thing. Also keep that to the related threads, like tech questions

Aight. Also, I am trying to decide which scene I ought to upload: Lotus/Reinhard or the Three Colours route. The former is translated and the other... is not. Funny enough, I am a bit worried about Lotus/Reinhard being a bit too spoilerific despite having uploaded Mercurius VS Reinhard. XD

So... YEAH. Any suggestions?

Edit: And I have to say I got really confused when I got the... other ending of the Rea route. Because of a certain scene that pops up immediately after a certain jet-black hero finishes talking.
    Last edited by EvilMegaCookie; October 19th, 2015 at 05:32 PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Why not both?

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMegaCookie View Post
    So... YEAH. Any suggestions?
    Yeah, what's the point of uploading them at all. They can already be found on nico. On youtube probably too.
    Edit: And I have to say I got really confused when I got the... other ending of the Rea route. Because of a certain scene that pops up immediately after a certain jet-black hero finishes talking.
    Which scene you are talking about? I haven't seen Dies in a while but maybe I can help you.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Watarani View Post
    Yeah, what's the point of uploading them at all. They can already be found on nico.
    Now if only Nico had english titles, or a good search engine, or a layout that didn't suck ass, or low quality videos, then yes, I could see the reasoning behind this.

I see. I didn't knew EMC will be translating them. Okay then.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I never implied that, I just said Nico sucks ass

But you said
    Now if only Nico had english titles
    So I thought EMC will be translating this. But I guess he will be taking translation from somewhere else.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I said titles, not subtitles

Even if you don't know nihongo then it should be easy to search for a specific titles, you have wiki and all.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    That doesn't change that nico sucks ass

For one, I am not the one doing the translations. Gare wrote 'em. You'll see that I have a link to his blog in the translated videos. :P And you might already know this but Conjueror has translated Eleonore VS Beatrice. NIfty, but some parts of it felt a bit odd.

And I wish I could find a clean version of that picture where Reinhard sits on the throne and Mercurius standing beside him. No, not the one in the VN. It was in the artbook or something me thinks.

And I immediately understood the scene after I got to the normal end of Rea route. :P

Edit: Where did you get that picture of Reinhard, Watami?
    Last edited by EvilMegaCookie; October 20th, 2015 at 02:31 PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Link to the Eleonore vs Beatrice?

E: oh found it

Last edited by Christemo; October 20th, 2015 at 02:52 PM.

Yeah, that is the one. Should've linked it from the start. >.<