Page 42 of 55 FirstFirst ... 323740414243444752 ... LastLast

Thread: Shinzaverse/Masada's Chuuni Mind - Dies Irae/Kajiri Kamui Kagura/Senshinkan/Other Light Games

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by bassgs435 View Post
    The answer to that is apparently in Kajiri Kamui Kagura (which is untranslated)
    Okay, thanks.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Does the UN have connections to magic in this lore? Otherwise, even if they had the LDO on their most wanted list, there's no way that they would believe that they remained the same throughout the decades. Heck, Rusalka looks younger than she did during the days of the Third Reich.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Would this be an accurate timeline of the careers of Wolfgang and Wilhelm?
    They were wandering serial killers before being "scouted" by Reinhard, who apparently gave them shining letters of recommendation (given who they were, those letters must have been very convincing), which got them into the Einsatzgruppen and 36th Waffen Grenadier Division, respectively, which they used to gather souls until the fall of Berlin. Any details I'm missing? Also, when Reinhard said something along the lines of:

Was that before or after he met Mercurius? Obviously, if I check the years, I can know rather easily, but sorry for being lazy. Also, I know that Wolfgang was part of the Einsatzgruppen, and Machina was part of the Wehrmacht, but what part of the German army was Eleonore and by extension Beatrice a part of? Also, in Kei route, Beatrice's plan was to lure the Doppeladler to Suwahara City and sacrifice them, as to minimize civilian casualties. The Doppeladler, which Trifa used to belong to, are an organization opposed to Mercurius's Caduceus. Do we get any more details about them, save for the fact that their symbol was commonly used in German Empires?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Also, I notice that Voldemort reduces his soul and loses his hair, while Reinhard gathers souls and grows it out.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by DlanorAozaki View Post
    I have a question about Mercurius :
    Spoiler:
    Does he have to be on the Throne to reset the universe ? Because I always thought that both Marie and Rea endings were proper conclusion, but I learned that apparently even in Marie's route, he reseted it.
    And that's kind of sad, especially with her epilogue being so good.
    Has been answered in a recent reddit VN thread I think.

https://www.reddit.com/r/visualnovel..._irae/dxquef0/
    updated 2019/1/10

Banned
    Blog Entries
    There was a line in Die Morgendammerung saying that those who survived being captured by the Gestapo did not do so by proving their innocence but rather by proving their worth. Was that based on the fact that historical Reinhard spared the life of fencer Paul Sommer, despite Sommer being Jewish? As I mentioned before, without Reinhard "scouting" them, the Nazis would have most likely executed Wilhelm and Wolfgang, if they captured them, and I don't just mean because they were wandering serial killers.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Akyuu View Post
    Has been answered in a recent reddit VN thread I think.

https://www.reddit.com/r/visualnovel..._irae/dxquef0/
    Thanks

Banned
    Blog Entries
    In the Valentine's video, Eleonore was secretly making chocolates, most likely for Reinhard, so I have to ask, if Eleonore ever decided to be honest with her feelings, would Reinhard just laugh it off or lead her on? After all, the latter would certainly be amusing enough to try to break out of that sense of deja vu. Also, in that same vein, I believe that, because this is a TM forum, there were facetious questions about whether Servants can get pregnant. Can Einherjar or even relic users with living if ageless bodies get pregnant? In Kei's epilogue, despite doing it with Ren, she doesn't seem to be.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    In the Valentine's video, Eleonore was secretly making chocolates, most likely for Reinhard, so I have to ask, if Eleonore ever decided to be honest with her feelings, would Reinhard just laugh it off or lead her on? After all, the latter would certainly be amusing enough to try to break out of that sense of deja vu.
    Just saying, but it might be hard having a romantic relationship with someone whose shtick is "I love everything".

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Note that I said "lead her on", not "accept". Basically, this:

but Reinhard and Eleonore, instead of Nobu and the main character.
    Last edited by LegalLoliLover; May 2nd, 2018 at 06:52 PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Do we ever get to know what Doppeladler is?

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    In VS.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    What's VS?

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    What's VS?
    Verfaulender Segen, one of the Other Stories from Amantes Amentes
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Thank you kindly. Also, I guess that the anime does add certain things. For example, we don't get Rusalka dance in the VN.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    In Marie route, Ren calls Kei's logic flawed because exchanging souls that you deem worthless (or at the very least, worth less) for souls that you deem worthy devalues the latter... Has the man never heard the term, "one man's trash is another person's treasure"? For example, say, I'm allergic to peanuts (I'm not). Therefore, a jar of peanut butter is worthless to me. But then I love strawberries (true). Therefore, a jar of strawberry jam is worth a lot to me. Why can I not exchange the worthless jar of peanut butter for that delicious jar of jam? ... Yes, I totally likened human souls to sandwich condiments.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    One man's opinion is another man's not-opinion.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Differing opinions are why wars are fought. If you misplace a family heirloom, and you see it again in a pawn shop being sold for cheap, are you going to slap the shop owner to demand that he charge you more?
    Last edited by LegalLoliLover; May 12th, 2018 at 05:04 PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Wait, I thought that both Rea's and Kasumi's bloodlines were tied to the Heydrich sons? Did Rusalka just call Rea Theresia Himmler?

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Wait, I thought that both Rea's and Kasumi's bloodlines were tied to the Heydrich sons? Did Rusalka just call Rea Theresia Himmler?
    Biologically, Rea and Kasumi are indeed the granddaughters of Isaak and Johann, Heydrich and Lisa's twin sons. But, because Lisa fucked Heydrich while he was "dead" after he was "assassinated" (Before Trifa's soul got inside Reinhard's body), Reinhard being Isaak's father is not something she would admit. Thus, they had legit no idea who the father was. Lisa probably lied and said Himmler. Thus, why Rusalka would call Rea "Theresia Himmler"
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler: