Page 43 of 55 FirstFirst ... 333841424344454853 ... LastLast

Thread: Shinzaverse/Masada's Chuuni Mind - Dies Irae/Kajiri Kamui Kagura/Senshinkan/Other Light Games

Banned
    Blog Entries
    ... How many dead people has Lisa fucked (coming from me, it's only curiosity, not judgment)? Heck, in Makai Tensho, Amakusa's childhood friend had necro-sex with him to give birth to his new body, like with Casca, giving birth to the demon baby, which grew into Griffith's new body. Also, given that it's a lie, anyway, not going for broke and saying the Fuhrer himself, Frau Brenner?

Edit: Reading through Marie route, one of the lines says that Rusalka believe that Mercurius is "5 times younger" than herself. In other words, she places his age at the same as most of the Round Table. In other words, she only knows him as "Karl Krafft". Therefore, I have to ask, how many of the Round Table actually know Mercurius as his other names? Those that predate the Third Reich, and yes, the irony of one of those identities for those of the Third Reich.
    Last edited by LegalLoliLover; May 13th, 2018 at 08:49 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Very few to none. Most of them, if not all, know him as the shady magician who joined at roughly the same time as them. That's why he's so annoying, he acts like he knows everything even though he's just a shady-ass magician.
    updated 2019/1/10

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Is how Shirou escaping from Rusalka's womb in Marie route explained in one of the side stories? Also, in Kasumi route, how did Shirou die, despite his foreknowledge?

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    Is how Shirou escaping from Rusalka's womb in Marie route explained in one of the side stories? Also, in Kasumi route, how did Shirou die, despite his foreknowledge?
    1. No, but it is explained.
    2. Because all the world's a stage, all the people merely players, yadda yadda yadda the Throne's still the same Throne
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

JP Friend Code
    Foreknowledge is not knowing the future, it's knowing the present.
    updated 2019/1/10

Also, in Kasumi route, how did Shirou die, despite his foreknowledge?
    Shirou's foreknowledge is incomplete, so he is just "very hard to die" instead of immortal. Detail explanation probably will be spoiler for Rea route (maybe not, but I don't actually remember if reason for Shirou's foreknowledge was explained before that).
    Last edited by Desann; May 15th, 2018 at 02:13 PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I would assume that it will be explained in IKaBey, but I doubt that the VN version of the main story will explain too much because, unlike the anime, she didn't even show up directly, but what exactly is the "relationship" between Wilhelm and Helga? Feel free to spoiler-tag it.

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    I would assume that it will be explained in IKaBey, but I doubt that the VN version of the main story will explain too much because, unlike the anime, she didn't even show up directly, but what exactly is the "relationship" between Wilhelm and Helga? Feel free to spoiler-tag it.
    Dies does explain the relationship. (It's in Rea's route):
    There was a man, who had a daughter named Helga. This man had sex with his daughter Helga and she ended up pregnant: The son Helga gave birth to is Wilhelm.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

Banned
    Blog Entries
    ... Yeah, I'm still on Marie route, so that's probably why, but I kinda figured that that was the case. Wait, wasn't there a rumor about Woody Allen... Never mind. Also, as a rule, people generally don't know to Christian church in Japan? I can't imagine that the church simultaneously functioned as both a place of worship and a dark sanctuary, or else the Muggle church-goers would be rather suspicious about all the activity from people in outfits adapted from Schutzstaffel uniforms.
    Last edited by LegalLoliLover; May 16th, 2018 at 08:25 PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Bluray releases of anime that uncensor things usually include nipples and, other times, whole scenes, such as Monogatari. Rarely do they include dialogue:

Edit: Also, when does one find out why Wolfgang calls Rusalka Anna?
    Last edited by LegalLoliLover; May 18th, 2018 at 06:19 PM.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    To that, you should look to BL's age-old motto:

read

the fucking

vn
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I'm going to assume that you mean my latter comment. If so, obviously, but I'm also going to assume that you mean the main story and not the sides and spinoffs. If so, OK. If not, which side or spinoff?

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    To that, you should look to BL's age-old motto:

read

the fucking

vn
    I didn't stutter. Memes aside, I actually mean this.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    OK.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I don't suppose any of the crowdfund rewards are available for individual purchase? Also, when Ren said that sane people would never wish anyone back to life, did he not know that sane people would also never believe in the existence of superpowers back on one's cravings and kill count? Sometimes, sane people are wrong. Given that the Wannsee Conference was after Reinhard met Mercurius, did Reinhard go into that meeting with the intent of giving his new minions practice and power boosts? I know that you would tell me to just read it, but as you know, Mercurius has a very wordy way of explaining things. Can someone simplify it? Is eternal recurrence closer to reincarnation or kalpa world cycles (with each cycle being basically the same as the previous)? The latter brings to mind Dragon's Dogma and at least certain implications in Elder Scrolls. However, if it is the latter, then why can't there be an afterlife (as Mercurius denies the existence of heaven, hell, and all ghosts, except for Marie), a waiting room until the next cycle?

If the former, how does that work? Does your memory go back to your time in the womb (as Mercurius mentioned that he expected Marie to return to her "sinful mother's womb"), or does time itself reset? What happens to everyone else, then? Of course, you could always tell me again to read the VN, but then I would assume that there will be another clearer explanation later on.

JP Friend Code
    Why would you want these answers to be delivered from outside the source material, instead of reading on to find out?
    updated 2019/1/10

Banned
    Blog Entries
    So all of those can be answered in the source material? Also, as I mentioned, I did read Mercurius's explanation, but as expected from his character, it's not that clear. Unlike F/SN, I notice that this VN does not have bad ends. I'm assuming that this was built in by design? In other words, none of the lower LDO members, such as Wilhelm and Rusalka, are "allowed" to defeat Ren because then Reinhard might take that as a challenge.
    Last edited by LegalLoliLover; May 22nd, 2018 at 06:47 PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    If Dr. Gil is a cardiologist, is Dr. Heydrich an optometrist?

Unlike F/SN, I notice that this VN does not have bad ends. I'm assuming that this was built in by design? In other words, none of the lower LDO members, such as Wilhelm and Rusalka, are "allowed" to defeat Ren because then Reinhard might take that as a challenge.
    VNs with so many number of bad ends like FSN are rare. Other light VNs also have either no bad ends or just one or two.
    Rusalka said herself that they don't consider Ren enemy - he just Mercurius's substitute to help with ritual. While they can kill accidentally, they don't actively seek it. Most probably there was multiple cycles where Ren died, but in Dies we don't see those.

JP Friend Code
    Ren dying should only be a problem for Mercurius, not Reinhard iirc. And even that's not really a problem he'll just wait for the next loop.
    updated 2019/1/10