Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3540434445464750 ... LastLast

Thread: Shinzaverse/Masada's Chuuni Mind - Dies Irae/Kajiri Kamui Kagura/Senshinkan/Other Light Games

http://dies-p.net/

Mithra

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    DAT OST. Goddamn.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

Youtube link with the OST.

story

This World — Shinza (Divine Throne) where the Strongest One becomes the God, their ideal to paint the cosmos.
    Therefore, each time at the moment of change, the Law of God will also change, in that era also reached the end of waste.
    In it, the World / Era in which the Seventh-Era God reigns has achieved the stability that in the past did not have, but also can not eradicate the element of destruction.

In this era appeared mysterious existence — "Observer"
    Its appearance is considered to predict the destruction of the contemporary god.
    Why is such one born?
    What is the origin of the world, what is called "Shinza"?

In order to remove all mysteries, the veil of War that unprecedented scale has been lifted.

World (Sekai-kan/World View)
    Divine Throne (Shinza)
    Being god/The One becomes the God, or refer to the rule of the World and the Law is called Shinza/Divine Throne.
    The God is All Creation (Shinra Bansho), that Life Form called "Cosmos".
    Although the stars, even nature, those who live here, are part of the God.
    Like the cells of an individual bearing the same genes, All Creation of that era is governed by the temperament and attributes of the one who became the God.
    Thus, in principle, there can not be multiple Ruler Gods at the same time. Each new god is born, will cause a war of hegemony, the winner will use his ideal to create the Cosmos.
    This is the essence of the The World of Shinza, now the God and the Law of The 7th Era have been confirmed.

The First God Throne — True Self: Good and Evil of Dualism (Ahura Mazdā)
    「Everything is like weaving patterns from the human heart. I feel that it is beautiful.」
    The God's Name is True Self (Shinga)

Being the First Era — One to hold Throne for the first time in history, all life form divides the two poles of good and evil, that is the Law of this Era, a world of contention / a world where people dispute each other.
    Even if the side is destroyed, in the blink of an eye will also change the sense of values, yesterday is good, today turned into evil, the war will not end.
    Vicissitudes of Righteousness, it can be said that this truth is the epitome of the World of Shinza.

btw septemeber is the release date

Last edited by Roxas; June 30th, 2018 at 09:04 PM.

JP Friend Code
    so we now have genki rusalka and oppai rea
    updated 2019/1/10

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Eh, I'll hold off my hype until we see motion videos, such as trailer or game play. The anime says that Eleonore reluctantly gave the title of Honorary Aryans to the Sakurai family for their creation of the Wewelsburg Longinus. First of all, I thought Himmler commissioned that weapon? Secondly, weren't all Japanese honorary Aryan by default due to the Axis? What's up with giving it to the Sakurai specifically? It would be different, if it were the Palestinians as some Palestinians were labeled honorary Aryan due to mutual antisemitism, but I don't believe that was given to all of Palestine. Kei mentioned that meeting Reinhard was the worst thing to happen to the LDO members. I think it really depends on the individual members. For Schreiber, it might have been the best thing, given that his previous life was so crap. Also, I doubt that Bea would have met Kai without being immortal.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    In Rea route, when Rusalka fought Machina, Machina told her that if she died "when she was supposed to" she wouldn't keep being left behind... What does that emo think he's talking about!? The only time that someone is "supposed" to die is when they do. Just as I realized, with 3 Kingdoms, that the only people who "deserve" to win are the winners. Mages, especially, should live much longer than Muggles. It's par for the course. As Savos Aren from Skyrim says: http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Savos_Aren "What you learn here will last you a lifetime. Several, if you're talented." And I think we all agree that Rusalka is rather talented... Now, I'm imagining Rusalka teaching at the College of Winterhold or any mage school. Really, in her case, a student/teacher sex scandal would be the good news. So long as no one died, I think that we can all be grateful.

As for torture... How else would one motivate problem students? In terms of the other Anna, Trifa called Schreiber out as a "lost puppy", but what's wrong with that? A puppy well trained becomes an impressive attack dog, which is exactly what Schreiber is. As established, Schreiber's biological parents were pieces of shit and unworthy of love, anyway. Now, Schreiber has a job that he enjoys (perhaps a bit too much) and a new father figure who appreciates him (well, regardless of explicit praise, the fact is that Schreiber, as Albedo, is a necessary part of the pentachroma)... Sorry for the rant again.

Blog Entries
    what are you even talking about lol

Banned
    Blog Entries
    TL;DR: Machina is too obsessed with dying and not just with his own death; then again, that's what powers his craving. Schreiber should be proud of his role as Reinhard's attack dog.

Blog Entries
    He's mad that someone insulted his waifu.
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You
    when all the evils have given up their waifus, all the greats have left for med school, and there are no more at least 3 day battles to be fought what is left is

not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

but f/go

and now f/go english

that is what is waiting for you at the end of schadenfreude

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Whenever Schreiber goes fully insane, he speaks full German with no translated subtitles. From what I squeezed out via Google Translate, he's mostly talking about not being touched, but there was some other stuff that I didn't have an opportunity to translate (mainly because I'm not going to write every line into Google Translate). In terms of the anime, at least, it gave us casual Bea and Eleonore summoning her guns Gate of Babylon style. Small Rusalka surprisingly still does not have any casual outfits, only her school and military uniforms, though big Rusalka does get a nightclub outfit.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries

well that had to suck

- - - Updated - - -

We talk anime here, right?

Alright, that walking through reality bit was pretty cool.
    Last edited by Rafflesiac; July 3rd, 2018 at 08:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Banned
    Blog Entries
    How many orphans were there in total? And yes, the anime does have its cool moments. Great supplement to the VN, but it really doesn't do too well on its own.

JP Friend Code
    The Dies Irae anime doesn't exist.
    updated 2019/1/10

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Is Shirou a legendary Pokemon? He keeps breaking the ball, if captured through normal means. As for Wilhelm, damn, that's good lung/vocal capacity on part of the seiyuu to do all those laughs and screams one after another.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Having finished the anime, I just have to wonder about one thing.

I thought being a lolicon was for the Rea route, what is this???
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Having finished the anime, I just have to wonder about one thing.

I thought being a lolicon was for the Rea route, what is this???
    This was in Marie's route in the VN too, no? Loli Marie and a fuller version of this scene is basically the Omnia Vincit Amor sidestory/actual ending.
    updated 2019/1/10

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Oh right, the VN

I should get to that someday
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Rea is not a loli!!!1111111

Rusalka is a loli hag, totally different
    updated 2019/1/10

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Not fully insane Schreiber hates being touched. If that's the case, in episode 0 of the anime, how is he cool with jumping on Soviet heads, like a Fascist Mario on Red Goombas? In before saying that the anime doesn't exist. Also, am I terrible for wondering how the historical Heydrich's kids would react to this portrayal of him, especially his conversations with Isaak?