Page 48 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3843464748495053 ... LastLast

Thread: Shinzaverse/Masada's Chuuni Mind - Dies Irae/Kajiri Kamui Kagura/Senshinkan/Other Light Games

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Has anyone thought Dies Irae would make for an awesome fighting game? Shirou's super would totally be dropping a truck full of liquid nitrogen on his opponent and then ramming them with his motorcycle like he did against Wilhelm...
    Funny you mention that, because in Senshikan's setting Dies Irae is an in-universe fictional franchise that also happens to have a fighting game as one of its products.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

JP Friend Code
    I'd main Spinne and 2-0 all of you.
    updated 2019/1/10

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Maybe wait for Pantheon to be released first? Then again, I want a DI Souls-type game with playable Ren, Shirou, and Kei and unlock Wilhelm, Rusalka, and Bea, respectively. As for Spinne, well, at least, Rusalka gave him chocolate in that Valentine's video.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I wonder, could Trifa's plan to get the resurrection of the dead without unsealing Reinhard have worked, or was it pure wishful thinking on his part? Don't answer this if it's a spoiler for another route.

can't wait for better quality

JP Friend Code
    Satanael looks really interesting.
    updated 2019/1/10

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Playing through AA, obviously, I note that in the line, "He was a soldier. And although, at present, I could say the same thing about myself", in AeF, "soldier" was "Nazi", which would make more sense than "soldier" because then Lotus goes on to say "he was not the type of man I would have wished to ever associate with."

Blog Entries
    Something I just noticed rewatching the Shirou versus Schreiber fight in the anime. When Shreiber's guns are broken, he freaks out because now he has to actually touch Shirou to fight him. But (at least in the anime) he was punching and kicking Shirou all around in the fight up until then, without seeming to care that he was touching him at all. Is that just Schreiber being crazy, the anime changing things, or what?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Reincarnations having the same first name as their previous lives is... acceptable, but the mortal red Anna of WWII Germany still goes by Anna Schwagelin. Therefore, does no one seem to care that that name coincidences with the name of a certain woman accused of witchcraft in 1775? Even if they didn't, while Anna may be a common girl's name (there are 2 in this story alone), how common of a family name is Schwagelin?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    Reincarnations having the same first name as their previous lives is... acceptable, but the mortal red Anna of WWII Germany still goes by Anna Schwagelin. Therefore, does no one seem to care that that name coincidences with the name of a certain woman accused of witchcraft in 1775? Even if they didn't, while Anna may be a common girl's name (there are 2 in this story alone), how common of a family name is Schwagelin?
    Who on earth is going to think "you have the same name as a historical accused witch so you must be the reincarnation of her"? At most it'd just be chalked up to a weird coincidence. And any thoughts on my question?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Well, in the VN, Schreiber with guns tends to only shoot and go out of his way to dodge attacks. In theory, he wouldn't resort to melee. I guess the anime wanted to make him more bestial, despite the bestial melee fighting is best reserved for Rea route?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    Well, in the VN, Schreiber with guns tends to only shoot and go out of his way to dodge attacks. In theory, he wouldn't resort to melee. I guess the anime wanted to make him more bestial, despite the bestial melee fighting is best reserved for Rea route?
    Ah, so the anime did change it then. That makes sense. Thanks!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I finally completely finished both version of DI. While old Kasumi seems to have slowed down with age in Marie route, I see that Bea and red Anna are just as energetic as in their youth in Rea route. That being said, Marie's and Rea's epilogues could have just been put into their main stories, rather than as separate side stories. In that same vein, the "choice" at the end of Rea's epilogue isn't really a choice as those 2 outcomes aren't mutually exclusive. They could have just been put as 1 line. Also, in Marie's world, Reinhard doesn't consider Schreiber and Wilhelm to be Einsatzgruppen and Dirlewanger Brigade material, respectively? Too bad.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Reinhard loves all, regardless of their decision. Therefore, was I not remembering correctly, when I thought that, after Spinne's death, the LDO members' stigmata burned more heavily because Reinhard was angry at Spinne's betrayal? Also, obviously, Reinhard wants to fight Ren or Mercurius. Therefore, do the other LDO members know that they are not supposed to kill Ren? I can't see Wilhelm losing on purpose. Also, was Lotus in another tank, or was he part of Michael's crew? If the latter: https://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=69508 Ruin my fantasy, why don't you. Next, I'll find out that Reinhard wasn't an optometrist for castrated street kids.
    Last edited by LegalLoliLover; August 15th, 2018 at 07:56 PM.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    If any of the Lads killed Ren in battle they would've just carried on the plan with massacres at each power spot. Dozens of scrub lives aren't worth as much as a singular strong soul, but it would've sufficed as ingredients for the ritual.

- - - Updated - - -

But yes, the ritual is tailor-made to be a win-win situation with regards to Heydrich's resurrection, unless some Melvin like Trifas tries to--and does--sabotage it, like in Kasumi's route.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Masada also tweeted that the Gods will be discussing all sorts of stuff, but their quirks can be summed up as such:
    The Truth: A bully
    The Remorseless: A problem child
    The Morning Star: Dependable and wise.
    The Mercury: Same as always.
    The Gold: Same as always.
    The Twilight: Goddess.
    The Moment: Worldly-wise.
    Hajun: Social anxiety.
    The Dawn: A cutie.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Is Karl Krafft of Marie's world, where Reinhard doesn't awaken to his powers, especially in Rea's ending, still Mercurius or just some guy?

US Friend Code
    Spoiler:
    Reinhardt and Merc are both dead in Rea's ending.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    While Reinhard would have died during Operation Anthropoid, and Karl would have probably died how he did historically, would that Karl have still been Mercurius? Also, move over, Dr. Gilgamesh:
    Last edited by LegalLoliLover; August 18th, 2018 at 08:56 AM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Does Rea share the same birthday as Arc?