Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 41464950515253 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1094

Thread: Shinzaverse/Masada's Chuuni Mind - Dies Irae/Kajiri Kamui Kagura/Senshinkan/Other Light Games

Iirc no one except Mercurius know about Throne and what's actually going on there - it's just abstract "breaking the Ghetto" at best (and most doesn't actually even care about it and have some other goals).

Quote Originally Posted by ChiakiKakumei View Post
    So I'm confused by the Prologue, so the story was told by Kouha, an Observer. The first gen god was Mithra but she wasn't really explained much till P2 of the Pantheon Prologue video. She was killed by Muzan and became the 2nd gen god. Then Saltanel owned Muzan and became the 3rd gen god. But I assume that the Morning Star era was like a "Flawless" Computer but does not predict bugs and random (Aka why Mercurius defeated Saltanel and became the 4th gen god) Then the whole plot and story of DI begins and Marie became the 5th gen god. Then Marie is overthrown by Hajun and then KKK was born and I guess after all that is said and done, Pantheon begins.
    Kouha describe 3 main reasons for Myoujou's defeat: time travel was used to defeat Muzan and it allowed existence of parallel dimensions; his world was constantly updating and thus allowed "bugs" that can appear with updates; he defined ignorance as evil and thus desired for unknown.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I think that I mentioned this before, but whatever miracle gave F/SN a German dub should also give DI a German dub, so we can finally have someone do the subtitled German Beri'ah incantations in spoken German.

https://www.stuffiliketodo.net/work/...the_witch_2781
    Someone translated ranobe about Rusalka.

Niiice.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow, they really have the whole novel up translated? That's incredibly cool. I'll definitely have to check it out sometime.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I could read it at work, if I print out all the pages, or convince my supervisor to let me bring in a USB stick with the .pdf. Also: https://bato.to/series/67676 So Marie world, but Schreiber and Wilhelm managed to outlive Reinhard's death at Operation Anthropoid, and Michael can still punch through walls.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Wilhelm does Kaneki's knuckle-cracking thing in that manga. Also, could someone please link the Google book with information on the historical Marie again?
    Edit: Never mind. I found it. I kept forgetting the h at the end of Marguerite Breuilh.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries

- - - Updated - - -

Pleasant surprise, esp. given how the Kickstarter didn't even make it to that stretch goal, and how this just came out of nowhere. The end of the month cannot come fast enough.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Indeed. Can't wait.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Steam only, though? All that effort and even help from MangaGamer to cleave DI away from Steam...

Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    Steam only, though? All that effort and even help from MangaGamer to cleave DI away from Steam...
    To be fair, Interview with Kaziklu Bey doesn't have any H-scenes, and Amantes Amentes managed to avoid being purged. I'm guessing after the Silverio fiasco with Sony, Light are trying to test Steam and Switch as new platforms for their content to move away from Sony.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

Yaaay really looking forward its nice to see them brining more of their stuff over.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...h_Kaziklu_Bey/

Woho it's here! Seems like the launch discount ends the 6th.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Mosy receny bout of Shower Thoughts has led me to what I believe to be the crucial difference between Muzan and Heydrich's quite similar, violent Laws.

The crucial difference is love. Heydrich's is a form of love. Muzan had no love for anything until he was to be overthrown by Satanel.

I might have misunderstood something, but that's the way it seems to me.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I think that we talked about this on Discord when I first learned about Muzan, right? Also, just to confirm, IKaBey does not have multiple routes; in other words, it can be played in one "run", correct?

Yep. IKaBey is kinetic, so no choices and obviously, no routes. Just one run is enough
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    IkaBey was a pretty good time, BTW. I quite liked it. Masada did it again, utilizing both cool chuuni concepts and action, and closely correlating the main themes together on top of having a superbly written romance story--and one arguably better than the ones in Dies vanilla. Dies does a fine enough job of "selling" the romance some moreso than others (Marie > Kei > Kasumi > Rusalka/Ren/Lotus > Rea, but they all work in Dies' context), it's just that Dies has so much more going on than just the romance that that's not where Dies' true appeal is.

Anywho, it was neat, and now I'm ready for K3 (which'll hopefully also get a release).

Going through Dies Irae rn. It’s quite nice. The OST is solid, no doubt about it.
    i love Alpha Ewigkeit.

would be nice if Paradise Lost got a remake sometime. It’d totally benefit.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I know that DI is very Nietzsche-based, but https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/752...iking-birds-of This is truly Reinhard in a nutshell (in other words, Reinhard as bird of prey and all existence as lambs).