Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ... 242475051525354 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1094

Thread: Shinzaverse/Masada's Chuuni Mind - Dies Irae/Kajiri Kamui Kagura/Senshinkan/Other Light Games

Banned
    Blog Entries
    My pride dictates that I try to get IKaBey on MangaGamer before getting it on Steam. I contacted MangaGamer who told me to contact Light. However, Light's website, including its contact page, is in Japanese. Therefore, I have 2 questions. First of all, would Light even heed requests in English, and secondly, what are these instructions about using @ as an anti-spam measure? http://www.light.gr.jp/consumer/inquiry/index.html

They have an English twitter: https://twitter.com/DiesOfficialENG

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Unfortunately, I don't have a Twitter account.
    Edit: I just now made a bare bones account @LegalLoliLover1 for the express purpose of posting a comment here: https://twitter.com/DiesOfficialENG/...58745986330626
    Last edited by LegalLoliLover; March 29th, 2019 at 07:16 PM.

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    RIP Light.
    Details here
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

Damn. There goes any hope of playing K3 in English ever. It's too bad really. Hopefully they've had a good run until then at least. RIP.

I'll still be playing through Dies Irae and perhaps IkaBey if I end up liking it enough at least.

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    More details from the official english twitter
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

Pretty saddening. Was really curious to seeing how this would've been expanded.

US Friend Code
    FUCK.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    Bizarre how sudden this is. Like they were actually building up plans for further western interaction through Steiner just few months ago and now just like that they’re gone.

Welp that real shit I was hoping the western expansion would manage to bring everything over.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    All that can be done now is
    1) wait and hope that the company(ies) that own the rights to the properties are likewise interested in bringing them over, are aware that there's a market here of loyals.
    and 2) learn JP and get the games through shady DL sites or bargain bins in Akihabara.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    All that can be done now is
    1) wait and hope that the company(ies) that own the rights to the properties are likewise interested in bringing them over, are aware that there's a market here of loyals.
    and 2) learn JP and get the games through shady DL sites or bargain bins in Akihabara.
    Well, remember Mirror Moon for TM games? Are you referring to something, like that?
    Also, in terms of these 2 fine leaders, I'll say this:
    1) Lord Ainz: Even in an undead body, he has a "conventional", as Relmyna Verenim from Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion's Shivering Isles expansion puts it, type of soul.
    2) Lord Heydrich: Even when he was mortal, he was a far cry from "conventional".
    Last edited by LegalLoliLover; April 3rd, 2019 at 08:24 PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ricky36 View Post
    Can someone enlighten me to Amakasu and Kriemhild's past. I heard something about how having a shitty parents/life has something to do with becoming a Rosei and i became curious about their past.
    Wrong thread?

Can someone enlighten me to Amakasu and Kriemhild's past. I heard something about how having a shitty parents/life has something to do with becoming a Rosei and i became curious about their past.
    I don't think there was anything about their past in the VNs, and there is nothing particular on the wiki. Iirc there was only line about how Amakasu was one of geniuses of his time along with Dan Karuma and Kurana Munefuyu, and that Kriemhild was sort of serial killer, but I'm for sure.
    Also I don't remember anything like that about Rosei - wiki says that no one in-universe actually understand what it takes to become Rosei, and that it's more like talent - something one have inherently.

Wrong thread?
    Amakasu and Kriemhild are characters from Senshinkan.

Thank you for replying, i saw on Youtube the Havamal OST and i see someone fighting Kriem, is that Mizuki? I read that Kriem is the strongest Rosei at Close Quarter Combat, how did the fight go?
    That's Mizuki, yes. You haven't read Bansenjin? I don't even remember most of the fight, and things I remember are pretty spoilerish.
    Last edited by Desann; April 11th, 2019 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    When was Dies Irae made? Main universe Rusalka (AKA not red Anna) is clearly not... Oh, wait, no route. Never mind.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Oh, I saw that a long time ago.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Playing through IKaBey. The relationship between Wilhelm and Claudia is like if someone took the old relationship between Valzy and Artina in Disgaea 4 and made it better in all possible respects.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    ... What are Wilhelm's standards on breasts again? He said that Claudia shouldn't have even bothered to seduce that sentry with "those tits" or something like that, but from what I can see Claudia is pretty stacked.