Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 343485152535455 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1094

Thread: Shinzaverse/Masada's Chuuni Mind - Dies Irae/Kajiri Kamui Kagura/Senshinkan/Other Light Games

Banned
    Blog Entries

... This is what Helga hears in her wet dreams, huh?

The English scanlation of the manga seems to be somewhat dead. But it seems like there's another Russian scanlation going on for it. Can't read Russian though. Sad

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Like with Arturia, I have to ask: What is Beatrice's eye color again?

I think it was a dark blue-ish with a little hint of green? Not sure what to call that kind of color. It became a very bright blue in her lightning form though

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Schreiber is probably even less literate than Wilhelm, but his name is German for "writer".

Banned
    Blog Entries
    One of Mercurius's name was Nostradamus, correct? The prophet who predicted the rise of King Angolmois? What, was Genghis or Kublai Khan some kind of prototype Reinhard?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Question. In AA, which page of the CGs is the Rusalka foot job? IIRC, that is a Rea route exclusive, but does doing that route first somehow lock you out of that CG? Recently, my computer files were lost. In terms of DI AA, I just needed that back for that 1 CG to use as a wallpaper. Therefore, Rea route, in theory, should have been the only one that I needed for that purpose, correct?

Edit: Oh, you do have to do Marie's route first. Really defeats the purpose of multiple routes, if some things can only be unlocked linearly. Of course, "eternal occurence" appears just as much a game play mechanic, as well as a plot point. To put it another way, there are no "true alternate routes" (in other words, Wilhelm, for example, "accidentally" killing Ren by squeezing too hard would be meaningless) as per Mercurius's design and kinda like DDLC.
    Last edited by LegalLoliLover; August 24th, 2019 at 10:12 PM.

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    MASADA FUCKING FINDS A WAY.
    . I'm great he could keep doing what he wanted and Light dying didn't mean him being out of a job or even unable to write what he wanted.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    Nice, nice. I guess sometmes good things do happen.

Looks like a Goblin slayer x cross ange crossover lmao

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    Hmm, seems like its basically just a paid webnovel with G-yuusuke illustrations. Bummer. i guess its still nice that Masada didnt get blasted into oblivion by the failed attempt at gacha kusoge but its still pretty tragic that he has to resort to this knd of medium when their VNs were so polished and cool on every aspect of the medium.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Goblin Slayer/Dark Souls character, and Saber Arcueid. Nice one, Masada.

Re: The Enty for Avesta, I wonder if, in reference to the 10 installments (released and unreleased as of now) in the Throne series, if Masada counts IkaBey among PL, DI, and K3. I guess Avesta, too. So that's 4-5 Throne stories accounted for.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Nah. Far as I can tell, Interview is considered a part of Fourth Heaven. The list goes something like this, courtesy of Trex:

0th Shinza: Story from before the birth of the World of Shinza. Unpublished.

1st Shinza: Kokubyaku no Avesta. Currently in production.

2nd Shinza: Paralost. Publication complete.

3rd Shinza: Unpublished.

4th Shinza: Dies. Publication complete.

5th Shinza: Unpublished.

6th Shinza: Kajiri. Publication complete.

7th Shinza: Pantheon. Frozen.

8th, 9th Shinza: Pantheon's last chapter and ending.

Masada is almost at 700 followers now on his Patreon-ish thing by the way.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Playing through DI again, and I have to ask. First of all, before fighting Spinne, Ren received a phone call from Spinne using Kasumi's phone. On it, he hears what appears to be Kasumi's voice crying for help, but if the woman who Spinne captured actually wasn't Kasumi, how did Spinne get her voice on the phone? What, did said mystery woman have the same voice as Kasumi, too? Secondly, the anime actually did this better by having Spinne get decapitated immediately and then get devoured by skeleton spirits, but in the actual VN, was Ren that clumsy with his new weapon that he was unable to decapitate a mostly immobile target? Thirdly, after Spinne's death, the LDO members' stigmata bled and ached as they always do, but according to the text, it was more painful than it normally was because apparently Reinhard was angry at Spinne's attempted betrayal. I don't know. Based on Reinhard's own words later on, he loves all equally, loyal or treasonous, but that scene made him sound kinda petty.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    As you know, I ship Eleonore with Reinhard (though, yes, Reinhard technically "ships" with all creation, but I'm referring to from Eleonore's point of view). Yes, Eleonore getting together with Reinhard would draw her toward the hegemony of destruction, but as you know, I also believe in 一不做二不休 AKA Caesar crossing the Rubicon AKA Washington crossing the Delaware, etc. In other words, if history would label you a "monster" anyway (by association with the political group that you're affiliated with), why not become an actual monster?

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Thirdly, after Spinne's death, the LDO members' stigmata bled and ached as they always do, but according to the text, it was more painful than it normally was because apparently Reinhard was angry at Spinne's attempted betrayal. I don't know. Based on Reinhard's own words later on, he loves all equally, loyal or treasonous, but that scene made him sound kinda pett
    It's called "tough love."
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    The truth about Nemesis in Fire Emblem reminded me of Set killing Osiris in Egyptian lore, which prompted me to brush up on my Egyptian lore. I then realized that in Egyptian astronomy, Set is associated with Mercury.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    Thirdly, after Spinne's death, the LDO members' stigmata bled and ached as they always do, but according to the text, it was more painful than it normally was because apparently Reinhard was angry at Spinne's attempted betrayal. I don't know. Based on Reinhard's own words later on, he loves all equally, loyal or treasonous, but that scene made him sound kinda petty.
    You forget that Spinne was also being a complete and utter coward. He begged for his life, used hostages and was never trying to have a fight. The betrayal isn't what angered him. It was said cowardice.

Also: Masada has passed over a 1000 supporters on Enty.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Just to confirm, the characters for Hadou are 霸道 right?

Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    Just to confirm, the characters for Hadou are 霸道 right?
    覇道

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Thank you kindly.