Page 50 of 55 FirstFirst ... 40454849505152 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1094

Thread: Shinzaverse/Masada's Chuuni Mind - Dies Irae/Kajiri Kamui Kagura/Senshinkan/Other Light Games

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I never imagined Mithra/Truth would be so flirty. I expected she'd be more of a serious "order and justice" type person...
    Good thing you're not the one writing Pantheon, then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Desann View Post
    Well, Masada said in the last tweet that First Throne is still fantasy, not sci-fi. Just very powerlevel-high fantasy.
    So something that shares a wheelhouse with Nanatsu no Taizai, but with even more oomph? Yeah, that sounds rad as fuck. I dig it.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Happy Megane Sion is Best Sion! ChiakiKakumei's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I like that in that Dies Irae Countdown video that Reinhard just broke the 4th wall. *Play Dies Irae to know about my OP Background*

So is Pantheon after the Hajun Arc (KKK) story-wise? I mean I already know Reinhard, Ren, Marie and Mercurius a little bit from the anime, and mostly Hajun from research. Kinda of funny that you are their "commander" or something for the game. Can't wait for gameplay. I wonder since Dies Irae is available in English they will have a global version once it's out.
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

http://dies-p.net/character.html

So Kouha was just prologue protagonist, and in actual Pantheon we will get typical mobage silent Insert-Name-Here MC. And Kouha herself become cat mascot. :sigh:
    At least Hirume looks nice.

looks like gameplay is like FGO ,

Each chapter in Pantheon's main scenario will be around Ikabey's size, and there are 8 chapters so far.
    Also, it's been said before, but the main scenario is entirely by Masada. Events are another story tho, but he might work on those too.

The First Throne scale of battles between was the largest of all the thrones. It was middle-ages style, but one person basically created powerful weapons that made everything go haywire and increased the scale of war. Said person is also the greatest villain of the first throne, apparently.

Paradise Lost's chapter in Pantheon will focus on the period where Ryle was still Lot.

Marie's chapter will focus on the fall of Marie's Throne. Unsurprisingly it's Masada's favorite chapter.

Masada said Muzan has three commandments, and all his strength is focused on attack. He's the most combat-oriented out of everyone, and that's how he damaged Hajun.
    Hajun apparently damages all units on the field, regardless of friend or foe.
    Hirume will be an attacking-type unit
    Maid Schreiber confirmed, Short hair Reinhard p.much confirmed to appear in pantheon
    Kouha wants to turn the protag into a normal human, but he apparently inherited her aeon abilities

also new New Silverio game announced silverio Trinity Beyond the Horizon

Each chapter in Pantheon's main scenario will be around Ikabey's size, and there are 8 chapters so far.
    Also it looks like main scenario will be full voiced.

also new New Silverio game announced silverio Trinity Beyond the Horizon
    If I understood correctly, it will be CS版 - console version of Silverio Trinity.

Gameplay looks meh but that story looks promising.

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Keep in mind that gameplay is from an early version of the game. Just an early sample. It'll be a while before we see the final product
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Hopefully not too long since it’s supposed to come out before the end of the year and it’s already almost November?
    Haha j/k it’s already been delayed a year I know we’re not seeing this till 2020

Incase anyone hasn't seen this yet:

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Subbed Pantheon Prologue:

Well, partially subbed more like. I need to go about timing where those subs appear. But I keep procrastinating.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    In retrospect, Rusalka and Wilhelm didn't have a chance to soul-trap Shirou. After all, Shirou has had a lot of practice breaking through walls.

Banned
    Blog Entries

More subs, but I can't guarantee their quality.

Translations for a tweet Masada made about power levels in Pantheon. https://mobile.twitter.com/TheZackZe...27707617284096
    'actual rarity of units may be different for balance reasons. Tiers are basically as such:
    1. Spinne
    2. Lisa, Sakuya.
    3. Kei, Rusalka, Know, Ryuusui.
    4. Wilhelm, Beatrice, Trifa, the Eastern Expedition
    5. Machina, Eleonore, Schreiber, Lot, Ryuumei.
    6. Methuselah, the Yatsukahagi, the Fallen Angels, the Seven Dark Lords of Evil.
    7. Hegemony Gods/Transcendence Gods.
    Most common rarity is set to be 3. Yomi is a 4, protag is a 5, Hirume is a 6.'

Spinne strong
    Last edited by Roxas; November 19th, 2018 at 12:53 PM.

Poor Spinne always getting bullied. (HA SUCK IT)

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Good that DI took place during colder seasons, or else Ren would have to explain either why he's wearing a scarf all the time or why he has a guillotine scar across his neck.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    Good that DI took place during colder seasons, or else Ren would have to explain either why he's wearing a scarf all the time or why he has a guillotine scar across his neck.
    He could just wear a belt/collar and say he's gotten into punk fashion.

Happy Megane Sion is Best Sion! ChiakiKakumei's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So I'm confused by the Prologue, so the story was told by Kouha, an Observer. The first gen god was Mithra but she wasn't really explained much till P2 of the Pantheon Prologue video. She was killed by Muzan and became the 2nd gen god. Then Saltanel owned Muzan and became the 3rd gen god. But I assume that the Morning Star era was like a "Flawless" Computer but does not predict bugs and random (Aka why Mercurius defeated Saltanel and became the 4th gen god) Then the whole plot and story of DI begins and Marie became the 5th gen god. Then Marie is overthrown by Hajun and then KKK was born and I guess after all that is said and done, Pantheon begins.
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Just to confirm, Mercurius can't openly admit that he wants to put Marie on the Throne because that would mean that he actually doesn't want Reinhard on the Throne, meaning that he does not wish for the Emanation of Gladsheim, meaning that's basically betrayal against the LDO's nominal goal, correct? I mentioned this before, but obviously, Mercurius wants Ren and by extension Marie to overcome the LDO, but I doubt any of the LDO members are fighting to lose on purpose (except maybe Machina).