Page 41 of 55 FirstFirst ... 313639404142434651 ... LastLast

Thread: Shinzaverse/Masada's Chuuni Mind - Dies Irae/Kajiri Kamui Kagura/Senshinkan/Other Light Games

Why play an inferior version when you have AA? :P

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Besides the H-scenes, in AEF, Spinne's victims actually look dead rather than unconscious for 2 reasons. First of all, the AA CG does not have blood. Secondly, the AA CG has spider threads over their tits, in other words, over their chests, and as Robert Downey Jr. as Sherlock Holmes taught me a noose over one's chest renders the noose over one's neck harmless.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    Besides the H-scenes, in AEF, Spinne's victims actually look dead rather than unconscious for 2 reasons. First of all, the AA CG does not have blood. Secondly, the AA CG has spider threads over their tits, in other words, over their chests, and as Robert Downey Jr. as Sherlock Holmes taught me a noose over one's chest renders the noose over one's neck harmless.
    What is so important about them looking dead? Isn't stringing up a bunch of naked women enough to make it clear Spinne is a bad guy?

And even in AA, he still eviscerates one of his hostages in front of Ren, you just don't see it on-screen.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Well, in both the anime and AA, Spinne has to say that he killed them for you to realize that they are dead, not unconscious, while in AEF, nothing needs to be said.

Blog Entries
    Well, in both the anime and AA, Spinne has to say that he killed them for you to realize that they are dead, not unconscious, while in AEF, nothing needs to be said.
    Actually in the anime I'm pretty sure he didn't kill all the hostages (only the Kasumi lookalike). Or else the scene where he threatens to do so before being taken out by Valeria (an anime-original scene) wouldn't make any sense.

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Actually in the anime I'm pretty sure he didn't kill all the hostages (only the Kasumi lookalike). Or else the scene where he threatens to do so before being taken out by Valeria (an anime-original scene) wouldn't make any sense.
    What Spinne was threatening to do was kill the real Kasumi. The threat was to Valeria (to get the priest to save him from Ren), because Trifa needs Kasumi for his plans
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bassgs435 View Post
    What Spinne was threatening to do was kill the real Kasumi. The threat was to Valeria (to get the priest to save him from Ren), because Trifa needs Kasumi for his plans
    How could he kill Kasumi when she wasn't even there and it was all a ruse?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Very long spider thread.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    The spin-offs will probably explain this, but Ellie brings up a good point. The LDO members who stayed in the mortal realm between the end of WWII and the beginning of the main game. How did they get their income (because apparently Kei's underwear and Wilhelm's sunglasses are just that expensive)? They would make great paid assassins, but is there something else?

Blog Entries
    The spin-offs will probably explain this, but Ellie brings up a good point. The LDO members who stayed in the mortal realm between the end of WWII and the beginning of the main game. How did they get their income (because apparently Kei's underwear and Wilhelm's sunglasses are just that expensive)? They would make great paid assassins, but is there something else?
    Hidden Nazi gold?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Oh, right. There was actually a Jackie Chan movie about that.

Happy Megane Sion is Best Sion! ChiakiKakumei's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So. After seeing the anime website, Season 2 confirmed?
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

Nope. Just the long delayed final 6 episodes, which they were always gonna release as ONAs and not air on TV
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    so when are those coming again, the exact date

i don't even know what i'm supposed to look forward to in those
    updated 2019/1/10

Quote Originally Posted by Akyuu View Post
    so when are those coming again, the exact date

i don't even know what i'm supposed to look forward to in those
    I think june or july? Dunno. Don't care much for the terrible adaptation, so I don't remember when they said they would come.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

Sod the anime. I want more Pantheon news.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Well, the anime did retro certain things from the spinoffs into the main story, such as Helga and Claudia. Too bad that Wilhelm got killed off so unceremoniously. Kinda wish the anime followed Kei route instead of Marie route. That way, we get better Wilhelm death, Rusalka showing Wolfgang around town, and Wilhelm's cackles when fighting Kei (now possibly with Helga backup laughing).

US Friend Code
    I have a question about Mercurius :
    Spoiler:
    Does he have to be on the Throne to reset the universe ? Because I always thought that both Marie and Rea endings were proper conclusion, but I learned that apparently even in Marie's route, he reseted it.
    And that's kind of sad, especially with her epilogue being so good.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Wouldn't a sniper rifle be a fairly "safe" relic? For example, the LDO has no qualms about their compatriots dying so long as they die at Swastika points. However, in the case of a sniper rifle relic, one could activate a Swastika point away from said Swastika. In other words, to the LDO, in that event, there would literally be no benefit in said member dying because if they died, it would be away from the point that they would activate if they didn't. Then again, in Kasumi route,
    Spoiler:
    Trifa ripped out Lisa's heart at the bridge, which was not a Swastika point, and then buried it at the amusement park, which was a Swastika point, and apparently that opened the amusement park Swastika point, despite Lisa technically dying at the bridge

Quote Originally Posted by DlanorAozaki View Post
    I have a question about Mercurius :
    Spoiler:
    Does he have to be on the Throne to reset the universe ? Because I always thought that both Marie and Rea endings were proper conclusion, but I learned that apparently even in Marie's route, he reseted it.
    And that's kind of sad, especially with her epilogue being so good.
    The answer to that is apparently in Kajiri Kamui Kagura (which is untranslated)
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler: