Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
So I just watched the animated adaption. Frankly, I don't know what the hell happened, what the hell some of their Briah does, didn't get the whole Deja Vu thing. I don't even know if the Round Table is supposed to be comrades in arms and has done missions for Heinrich or something? The animation is choppy as hell too. The anime also somehow make the three Einherjar general seems has a woman issue.

BUT, I do like the soundtrack and some of the characters. While I fail to relate or give crap to the characters they spent developing in the adaption (the MCs, Sakurai, the Priest, the Nun, and the Main Villains), I somehow found a lot of stuff I like from the secondary characters. The Accelerator-guy and Rusalka pair seems like an evil-fun type character that I personally enjoy to watch, the half Zuko/Touko/Nobu/Gilgamesh woman and the Nazi Herk dude are cool as fuck and fountain of holy shit moment, Beatrice seems very idealistic to the core girl which my favorite type of good guys (not to mention she is the only one of them that seemingly not racist).

So, in conclusion, I should give a shot on the VN. Well, actually like, doing it right now.
Make sure you follow this walkthrough
https://gareblogs.wordpress.com/2017...ugh/#more-9696