Page 26 of 55 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast

Thread: Shinzaverse/Masada's Chuuni Mind - Dies Irae/Kajiri Kamui Kagura/Senshinkan/Other Light Games

Flowers Marie was made to tempt me.

Blog Entries
    Would be pretty funny if some troll was dedicated enough to make 15,000 fake small pledges instead of one big obvious one and then pulled the rug out from under everybody at the last second.

I'm thinking maybe KS should come up with some way of dealing with troll pledgers. At least the repeated ones.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    I'm thinking maybe KS should come up with some way of dealing with troll pledgers. At least the repeated ones.
    Eh, there's one precaution at least. Which is that they can't really pull back their pledges in the last 48 hours if it puts the total pledge amount under it's base goal. Buuut that can be easily exploited by trolls regardless. 'Tis a sad thing. No real need to worry about that here though. We're definitely getting past the base goal.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    Spoiler:

IT'S HAPPENING I HATE MYSELF
    Godspeed!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adlet View Post
    Eh, there's one precaution at least. Which is that they can't really pull back their pledges in the last 48 hours if it puts the total pledge amount under it's base goal. Buuut that can be easily exploited by trolls regardless. 'Tis a sad thing. No real need to worry about that here though. We're definitely getting past the base goal.
    Don't wanna say don't jinx it because correlation isn't causation but don't jinx it.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, actual question, is the physical edition a limited version, or is that the one that Mangagamer plans to use in the future when one orders the game from them?
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Don't wanna say don't jinx it because correlation isn't causation but don't jinx it.

Okay, actual question, is the physical edition a limited version, or is that the one that Mangagamer plans to use in the future when one orders the game from them?
    Yeeeah, I really should stop saying that. Last two times I said ''we're definitely reaching the goal'' after sudden boosts it turned out those were troll pledges...

And they said before in the comments (I think it was the comments, but don't quote me on that one. They definitely said it somewhere though, that much I remember) that they'll sell the physical edition (the same one they're using for this kickstarter) at a retail price of $70 or something similar. So no, I don't think it's a kickstarter-exclusive physical edition unless they fucked up in communication again.

On a side note, if any of you still haven't done it, it would probably be a good idea to add your supports to the Thunderclap that goes out in 2 hours. Thunderclap's pretty important in giving boosts to KS campaigns so it'd be helpful.

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/...-for-the-world

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    On the bright side, the number of pledgers is higher than ever before.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.

Blog Entries
    "Sorry, we misspoke, actually there won't be a physical edition at all, thank you for your understanding."

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    "Sorry, we misspoke, actually there won't be a physical edition at all, thank you for your understanding."
    I honestly wouldn't put it past the PR clowns, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    There was an angry comment on there something along the lines of "Why is a 16 page booklet a stretch goal? I'm half expecting the game to come in a blank, empty jewel case."

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    47 hours to go.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    https://www.reddit.com/r/visualnovel..._designer_ama/

AMA

Also... Someone troll pledged again. :/

I rather like the one G drew. But the main draw is that it is signed as well. Good thing he didn't go for fanservice.

ALMOST THERE

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    1.4k to go. We're hitting the goal in a hour or two, I'd say.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    MiKandi are awesome.

Just for that, I've decided against pirating Libra.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I haven't checked out Libra myself, but Mikandi seems pretty cool. Really nice of them to help like this.

- - - Updated - - -

Double post BUT

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ences/comments

WEDIDITREDDIT

Just hit 160k. Trolls can't pull pledges now so ENG DI is becoming a reality.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Now let's see if they can make that release date :V

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I can already see the rewards being delayed, but since the game's already TL'd and seems to be done with most of the processes, it should at least by released on Steam by then.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Seriously, though, congratulations.

- - - Updated - - -

I just want to be able to play the game before the anime comes out, is all.