Page 46 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3641444546474851 ... LastLast

Thread: Shinzaverse/Masada's Chuuni Mind - Dies Irae/Kajiri Kamui Kagura/Senshinkan/Other Light Games

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    Not fully insane Schreiber hates being touched. If that's the case, in episode 0 of the anime, how is he cool with jumping on Soviet heads, like a Fascist Mario on Red Goombas? In before saying that the anime doesn't exist. Also, am I terrible for wondering how the historical Heydrich's kids would react to this portrayal of him, especially his conversations with Isaak?
    I'm fairly sure Schreiber only hates being touched against his will, not at all. I doubt he'd have become a prolific serial killer if his aversion was as strong as you're suggesting.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Well, he was freaking out when his guns were destroyed in Marie route.

Blog Entries
    Watched the first two eps of the OVA. Holy crap is it epic. The show's quality may have waned during its middle portion, but it sure is pulling out all the stops for the final act!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    What OVA? You mean the web continuation of the series?

Blog Entries
    What OVA? You mean the web continuation of the series?
    Yeah. I thought it was an OVA, but maybe I got that mixed up.

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Yeah. I thought it was an OVA, but maybe I got that mixed up.
    It is an ONA. The difference is
    OVAs=debut on DVD/BD
    ONAs=debut on the net (on legal streaming sites)
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bassgs435 View Post
    It is an ONA. The difference is
    OVAs=debut on DVD/BD
    ONAs=debut on the net (on legal streaming sites)
    Oh, that makes sense. Thanks!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Generally speaking, based on the other routes, if all 3 Battalion Commanders are defeated and Ren is facing Reinhard, the story is at near end. AEF has no side stories, so are there somehow H-scenes after said Reinhard battle in Rea route? I'm missing 2 according to the library. Besides that 1 Kasumi bath scene, are there any other missable H-scenes in AEF?

Banned
    Blog Entries

Is that redhead Reinhard is carrying Eleonore?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I think that was a theme of the series, but the more abnormal power you have, the less you are at "normal" skills? Machina is a weird one, so forget him, but as for Isaak, Schreiber, and Eleonore, instead of hoping that Reinhard will do something for them, couldn't they just ask? Like "please praise me, father", or "please pat my head, Lord Heydrich", or "please accept these chocolates, Lord Heydrich". I doubt that Reinhard being one who loves all would deny them. Especially that last one as he is one who devours all, as well. Of course, that also means that he would accept chocolates from anyone, but I doubt anyone else would offer.

Blog Entries
    I think that was a theme of the series, but the more abnormal power you have, the less you are at "normal" skills? Machina is a weird one, so forget him, but as for Isaak, Schreiber, and Eleonore, instead of hoping that Reinhard will do something for them, couldn't they just ask? Like "please praise me, father", or "please pat my head, Lord Heydrich", or "please accept these chocolates, Lord Heydrich". I doubt that Reinhard being one who loves all would deny them. Especially that last one as he is one who devours all, as well. Of course, that also means that he would accept chocolates from anyone, but I doubt anyone else would offer.
    I don't know about the last two, but Isaak probably wanted Reinhard to love him specifically as a father, which I'm not sure the dude is capable of with his "I love everything" shtick. If everyone is special, no one is, and all that.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Don't tell me that Eleonore isn't liking being princess-carried by Reinhard, though.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I would like to say that I am ready to move onto AA, but as you can see, I am still missing 2 H-scenes, at least 1 CG, and my CG Completion is only 99%.
    https://imgur.com/lb4vqje
    https://imgur.com/tKJye0k
    https://imgur.com/u2pUeRR The only one that isn't NSFW.

Blog Entries
    Moving to AA is a hard choice, but a good one

its tough to get sober.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

I would like to say that I am ready to move onto AA, but as you can see, I am still missing 2 H-scenes, at least 1 CG, and my CG Completion is only 99%.
    https://imgur.com/lb4vqje
    https://imgur.com/tKJye0k
    https://imgur.com/u2pUeRR The only one that isn't NSFW.
    One of the scenes is scene with Rea in prison - depending on previous choices you either get scenes with Rusalka or scene with Rea. Second one iirc in Kasumi route if you read it after getting bath scene.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I don't suppose you know the choice combinations to get that Rea scene? As for Kasumi, you mean that I have to play Kasumi route again after getting the bath scene, as obviously, I continued playing after getting the bath scene?

I don't suppose you know the choice combinations to get that Rea scene?
    Iirc it's first choice - you need to choose anything except lolita (or was it Jailbait or something like that in English version?), and in school you should search for Kei instead of Rusalka.
    As for Kasumi, you mean that I have to play Kasumi route again after getting the bath scene, as obviously, I continued playing after getting the bath scene?
    Hmm, that one I'm no sure. There is some combinations of choices that will unlock additional scene in Kasumi route, if you read it after Mary route, but I don't remember exactly.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Well, I got the Rea one. As for Kasumi, I just noticed that while I am missing 2 H-scenes, I only appear to have 1 CG missing. Does that mean that the Kasumi H-scene that I'm missing reuses CGs?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Is Spinne based on Dirlewanger? What happened to Reinhard at the end of his fight with Mercurius in Rea route? Was he just that exhausted as not to show up? Even Rea was worried that that kind of timing was near impossible. Also, did Ren really think that going back in time to kill Reinhard before he awakened to his powers would actually work?
    Obviously, link is NSFW: https://imgur.com/a/cZBIs4g 1 more H-scene and onto AA. To put it another way, I won't move onto AA, until I figure out how to get this last H-scene, which apparently reuses CGs, as my CG count is now 100%. Pride and all that. Does anyone know the choice combination to get it?
    Last edited by LegalLoliLover; July 10th, 2018 at 07:29 PM.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    So I just watched the animated adaption. Frankly, I don't know what the hell happened, what the hell some of their Briah does, didn't get the whole Deja Vu thing. I don't even know if the Round Table is supposed to be comrades in arms and has done missions for Heinrich or something? The animation is choppy as hell too. The anime also somehow make the three Einherjar general seems has a woman issue.

BUT, I do like the soundtrack and some of the characters. While I fail to relate or give crap to the characters they spent developing in the adaption (the MCs, Sakurai, the Priest, the Nun, and the Main Villains), I somehow found a lot of stuff I like from the secondary characters. The Accelerator-guy and Rusalka pair seems like an evil-fun type character that I personally enjoy to watch, the half Zuko/Touko/Nobu/Gilgamesh woman and the Nazi Herk dude are cool as fuck and fountain of holy shit moment, Beatrice seems very idealistic to the core girl which my favorite type of good guys (not to mention she is the only one of them that seemingly not racist).

So, in conclusion, I should give a shot on the VN. Well, actually like, doing it right now.