Thread: Shinzaverse/Masada's Chuuni Mind - Dies Irae/Kajiri Kamui Kagura/Senshinkan/Other Light Games

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Blog Entries

Shinzaverse/Masada's Chuuni Mind - Dies Irae/Kajiri Kamui Kagura/Senshinkan/Other Light Games

So since the anime adaptation for this got crowdfunded in no time, I feel like we should have a thread for it. I've been obsessing over it lately and I know June's been salivating about it since literally before I started talking to him so I guess he'll want it a thread for it too.

As the Soviet Union marches on Berlin in May of 1945, a secretive group of sorcerers and madmen gathers to perform a terrible ritual. They care nothing for the fate of the Reich. To them, the countless lives lost in the battle are the perfect sacrifice to fuel their spell. After the war, they vanish and are not heard from again, except in rumor. One day, it is whispered, they will return. And on that day, the world will end. Fear the demons in human form. Fear the Longinus Dreizehn Orden.
    Flash forward to present-day Japan. Fujii Ren is released from the hospital after two months spent recovering from wounds suffered in a vicious brawl with his best friend Shiro. As Christmas approaches, he tries to rebuild his life, clinging to what brilliance remains. But even that is soon threatened. For the knights of the LDO have returned, and brought the apocalypse to his doorstep. Forced to wield the same unholy power as his foes, will Ren be able to protect what is dear to him from the inhuman might of the Longinus Dreizehn Orden?

It's got Magic Nazis, opera incantations, philosophy, theology, a shitload of historical characters including a lot of occultists, and most of all cute girls. It's basically anything you could ever want. Pretty much all the information you'll get about it in English is available here.
    Last edited by Christemo; May 15th, 2015 at 08:43 AM.