Thread: King of Uruk's Pixel Emporium(Character Requests accepted)

King of Uruk's Pixel Emporium(Character Requests accepted)

I decided to get back into making Pixel art. Here's Lancelot as a start

I do free commissions as well, and if any of you want to see my Non-Nasu Pixel Art, just ask and I'll post
    All Hail The King of Heroes.

Gilgamesh's Words of Wisdom

What Fate/Stay Night character are you?
    Ok…. So I may have cheated a little bit.

Gilgamesh (Archer)

You are Gilgamesh. Arrogant doesn't quite describe you. An arrogant person thinks they're superior to everyone. You ARE superior. And you make sure everyone knows it. Nothing is out of your reach. You take what you want, no questions asked. Morals and values are for mongrels, you don't let such petty emotions get in the way of obtaining what you want.

I would like to take a moment to thank The Infamous Man for inspiring me to watch Fate/Zero.

And Here's Archer
    Last edited by King of Uruk; May 18th, 2015 at 08:37 AM.

Gilgamesh (Archer)

You are Gilgamesh. Arrogant doesn't quite describe you. An arrogant person thinks they're superior to everyone. You ARE superior. And you make sure everyone knows it. Nothing is out of your reach. You take what you want, no questions asked. Morals and values are for mongrels, you don't let such petty emotions get in the way of obtaining what you want.

I would like to take a moment to thank The Infamous Man for inspiring me to watch Fate/Zero.

Unlimited Blade Works Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh (Archer)

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Quad's Avatar
    these are pretty cool but you might want to put them on a background besides black if you're gonna embed them here lol

Quote Originally Posted by Quad View Post
    these are pretty cool but you might want to put them on a background besides black if you're gonna embed them here lol
    Thanks! I've been using the white backrounds, so I guess I forgot.

Gilgamesh (Archer)

And.... No Fate for a bit.... Here are some of my old pieces for the interim.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zeruel_rebuild_sprite_by_spinzakuthe7th-d81f0dt.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	48.2 KB 
ID:	12364
    Name:  shamshel_sprite_by_spinzakuthe7th-d81ezud.png
Views: 172
Size:  15.9 KB
    Name:  israfel_sprite_by_spinzakuthe7th-d81ezlk.png
Views: 175
Size:  14.0 KB
    Name:  sachiel_sprite_by_spinzakuthe7th-d81ezcj.png
Views: 187
Size:  16.7 KB
    Last edited by King of Uruk; May 22nd, 2015 at 02:03 PM.

Gilgamesh (Archer)