Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TSF Build Fighters IC

Blog Entries
    Aria Bridges
    Time: Afternoon.
    Date: October 21, 2011
    Russian City (Blizzard)

The Berkut had rushed before her, as if this were some time of grandiose duels. Then again, that explosion of hers was far from subtle, and an opponent of that sort of demeanor was one she could utterly and thoroughly respect. There wasn’t much she could say though, because there was another, far more cowardly enemy.

And as a result, she would give this person the respect they deserved.

“There’s a sniper,” she said over short ranged comms. “Move, if you want a fair duel.”

Short, succinct, concise. The things she loved.

Terui Kaito
    Russian City (Blizzard): Russian Orthodox Church

Kaito felt relief spreading throughout his body. This was definitely the sort of person that he was hoping to find. The future was looking brighter.

But of course, it was not in his nature to let such feeling be known. Besides, it was quite possible that this girl was a friend of the sniper--or there was no sniper at all--and was just trying to deceive Kaito.

"An interesting proposal," He replied.

"I suppose I can help get rid of an eyesore but," he pointed at the TSF in front of him, "you'd better not run away."

After pulling out his gun, Kaito rumbled off to the nearest corner of the map to begin his search. Be it an ambush or an attack from behind, he would be ready.

------------------------------------------
    Movement:
    0911 to 1316

AP: 21/28
    ENG: 190/300
    <Airen> I play hetero every once in awhile
    Spoiler:
    <~Katie> dude who gives a fuck about girls being gay, sometimes girls aren't gay and that decision should be respected

Spoiler:
    [12:21.40] that might be a top tier post[12:21.45] frantic[12:21.47] post of the month, even[12:21.48] this right here[12:21.49] is MC [12:21.56] johnny has nothing on this dude[12:22.00] he's the MC of the nisio half[12:22.12] so wait[12:22.15] [ ] is, after all, my rival character[12:22.16] am i the gag heroine[12:22.20] yes

Blog Entries
    Aoi Moto
    Time: Afternoon

You forced your way into the elevator. Thankfully, you managed to get grab a corner of the elevator which meant that you only had to deal with the person right next to you. Then again, the person next to you might be really really annoying. They were the opposite of you. They were tall, pretty, and confident. It was like someone took you then made you better. Only good news out of this would be that she was extremely careful to not enter your zone. So the ride wasn’t unbearable.

You (and her) both got off the elevators on the third floor. So black hair, purple eyes. Ah that must be him right there. The guy nonchalantly eating a dark chocolate cake while drinking coffee in the middle. You carefully avoid the small groups in between you and him until you were right next to his table.

“Hello. Do you have business with me miss?”

Taro Akiyama

The girl gave it a thought before answering.

“Well not necessarily? Most game modes are chosen randomly... But I guess I can see if this shop allows requests. You see it all depends on the store. Some of them allow customers to request game modes. Others requires you to find people before jumping into the free play line or do matchmaking. And matchmaking is… Something.”

So you got into line with Erika and found that yes you could request a game type and those with similar interests would be matched up with you. So meanwhile you were waiting in your own cockpit, when Erika somehow opened a line to you.

“So since we’re waiting for the three other players. What kind of TSF do you use?”

Dustin Ziobro
    Location: K's TSF Hangar Third Floor (2nd Defensive Line of Sasebo in VR)

“Y-yes!”

Tsuna follows closely behind you and does his own short jump. Thankfully, this time he manages to land on his feet instead of faceplanting his TSF again. Thanks to your instructions, the Destroyer class passes by and you’re in an optimal position to kill them. While the Grapplers were a little far off, they would be in melee range in a couple of minutes. Tsuna seems to trust your judgement.

Meanwhile Koromo and Ako were killing their side of BETA effortlessly. Koromo bypassed the Destroyer class BETA and went directly for the Grappler Class behind them. Most people would scold her for her foolish decision to jump in by herself… But the three chainsawed Grapplers begged to differ.

Ako on the other hand was methodically picking off the Destroyer class with her assault cannon. She managed to kill three of them with a combination of 36mm and 120mm rounds.

So that left their side relatively clean of enemies. Now what do you do with Tsuna? Kill the Grapplers and have Tsuna focus on the destroyers or?

Ivan Dragonov

Sei and Mitsuki looked at you then the box that Sei had bought. Clearly confused by your outburst. Then again, these two didn’t understand that Kotobuciya makes certain select TSFs in small productions that prioritize kit quality and authenticity. The only downside was that they weren’t scaled to the official TSF specifications in Integral works.

So not only did Sei find a Kotobuciya non-scale, but a new unreleased one. She also got it infinitely cheaper than any of the kits that you bought. Seeing that look in your face, she had this huge smug look on her face.

“Aren’t you in awe of my kit. Now watch as I make mine even better than yours!”

She opened the kit and instead of finding a Zuikaku like the package suggested instead she found an instruction manual and parts for an “ATD-X.” ATD-X that sounds odd. It’s like the acronym used for Japan’s stealth fighter demonstrator.

Wait wait. Did she just get the secret stealth prototype of Japan as a TSF?!? What kind of shop sells this never before seen TSF let alone place it in a wrong but official looking box?!

“ATD-X… Ivan-chan I thought I bought a ‘Zuikaku’ so what’s this?”

Looks like Sei might need some explaining too...

Aoi Moto

Wedged in the corner of the elevator Aoi stole glances at the annoyance next to her in the elevator. Is it not enough to know that oneself is lacking, does the world really have to rub it in? Her head held high, no slouch in her shoulders, eyes unringed with a lack of sleep. She doesn't even want to think on the physical gap between the two of them as, head hanging from the damage already incurred in her comparison.

This real life gacha is just too unfair.

Stepping out of the elevator last Aoi spares her improved mirror's back a last glance before sweeping her gaze across the room. Of course, right in the middle of the room. Picking her way through the mass of humanity, shrinking in on herself if it looks like she is about to bump into anyone as they mill about in their clumps.

“Hello. Do you have business with me miss?”

"Rei?"

She only just waits for his acknowledgement of his callsign before dropping herself into another seat at the table. Quest point reached. Dragging the case out of her pack she sets it on the table, popping it open. Like most of her work it gleamed with a gloss white finish, the over sized artillery piece. The gleam of metal can be seen by the discerning eye inside the barrel. Every line is carefully etched, a precision to it that makes it hard to believe that it has been scratch built.

Beyond the obvious visual details the internal workings were even more impressive.

"C-custom 1200mm Over The Horizon." She starts without preamble, or any of the niceties of social greetings. What even were those?

Focusing on the specs rather than the fact that she is having to talk to a real person. Actually, wait. Is she really talking to him? If she doesn't meet his eyes she's really just talking to herself, and that's a perfectly fine. Nothing wrong there.

Aoi's gaze is solidly fixed on the weapon she created as she tries to get through the description with as few stutters as possible. "Increased firing rate with active c-coolings system um, to prevent barrel warping..."

That had been interesting to work into the design, micro capillaries designed to facilitate the flow of coolant along the barrel in a helical design. The bleed off was set to the right for the hot, over-pressurized, coolant to vent from if the heat levels became too much; f
    urther cooling the gun but reducing its endurance. A rotten little giggle escapes the red head.

The most impressive part of this was the rounds fired. Each one no longer just a dumb 1200mm shell capable of punching through a battleships armor. "S-seme guided rounds capable of correcting flight path and independent t-target acquisition."

Fidgeting, the small girl peers up through her glasses to see what the purple eyed boys reaction was to these overspecs. This should be good enough, right? Right? Her brand won't die out after a single customer surely.

Last edited by Plue; August 15th, 2015 at 11:04 PM.
    Collection of cherished moments
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    I'LL KILL YOU PLUE
    <Zagrin> I'll kill ya Plue

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Zagrin's Avatar
    Ivan Dragonov

Quote Originally Posted by Sei
    “Aren’t you in awe of my kit. Now watch as I make mine even better than yours!”
    "Hah, don't get ahead of yourself! Sure, you may have surpassed me when it comes to battling with a TSF, but I'm still the master when it comes to the art of building!"

That's right, no matter how impressive the make of the model Sei may have found it didn't matter if she couldn't even put it together properly. Ivan himself would have told her as much if his attention hadn't been caught by the unusual assortment of parts within the Zuikaku's packaging.

This was...this was...

“ATD-X… Ivan-chan I thought I bought a ‘Zuikaku’ so what’s this?”
    "You..."

This girl, what kind of devil's luck did she have to obtain something like this!? Worse yet, she didn't even know what it was she had in her hands! Well good thing then that he was around to explain it to her then.

"That machine you have there, the ATD-X, in the source material it was a Japanese TSF that was on the cutting edge which probably means that holds true for the model as well. To put it simply if there was such a thing as a TSF lottery, you just won the grand prize, assuming that's the real deal. Although that still leaves one problem: the ATD-X has never been made into a model, so to find those parts at all let alone packed in one of these boxes well..."

He rubbed his forehead in contemplation, before finally shrugging.

"Let's just be glad for your good fortune and ask the store's manager later about it."

Blog Entries
    Aria Bridges
    Russian City (Blizzard)

"An interesting proposal," He replied.

"I suppose I can help get rid of an eyesore but," he pointed at the TSF in front of him, "you'd better not run away."
    “Fair is fair,” she replied, voice almost sultry, but not quite, a cocky smirk on her face. “I won’t run.”

It was nice that there was someone who listened, someone who liked an old-fashioned duel with blades instead of bullets. That took a huge burden off her shoulders and possibly, she could take down two opponents with one tactic. It didn’t matter whom she fought, she supposed, but this new encounter was far more interesting than the sniper who made a mockery of a YF-23.

Christ. The thought of that thing sniping was disgusting.

With the ever so fluid movement she was known for, her TSF dived behind cover.

------------------

0713 -> 0610

11/23 AP

Blog Entries
    Aoi Moto

Rei gave a nod and you promptly sat down eager to get this commission done as soon as possible. After all, you were paid a bare minimum for your apartment and food nowadays. The sooner you were paid, the better.

Then again, what’s great for you is different for Rei. Rei seemed surprised that you nonchalantly just sat yourself down in front of him. After all, you didn’t introduce yourself or tell him why you knew his callsign. However, that at least changed when you showed his order.

His expression did a quick morph from apprehensive to surprised to finally awe as you explained what you did to the 1200mm trans-horizon. Then again, Rei really wasn’t expecting someone to create something on the scale of yours. He probably was expecting something similar to a flash suppressor or silencer.

“I-I didn’t expect for this kind of quality for this kind of price and from a newly listed Mechanic with no reputation. I’m sorry but I must have your name. Please give me your name!”

He bursted forward and grabbed your hand. He’s touching you. Why is he touching you?!? This wasn’t what you had in mind when you took these jobs. You thought all it took was a simple make a custom piece, they hand you money, and then you go home. Not this!

Ivan Dragonov

“This thing is the grand prize of TSFs?”

Both Sei and Mitsuki looked at the uncut plastic pieces of the ATD-X as if they were staring at a gold ingot. After all to them, it was just a thing of plastic everyone else, but no it was more than just the normal plastic.

The ATD-X had specs similar to a Takemikazuchi-00F with a F-22A Raptor’s stealth. It was the Imperial Royal Guard’s top secret next generation TSF. Even uninformed people such as Sei and Mitsuki understood that this was top tier stuff.

“In that case… I want Ivan-chan to help me make this! With your help, I can make something better than your Almace! And maybe something like your Durandal!”

“What’s an Almace and Durandal? A sword?”

Oh right Mitsuki doesn’t know about both of those. Let alone what a TSA is.

Aria Bridges
    Russian City (Blizzard)

You moved into cover in preparation of the sniper attempting to snipe you from the tower while that other guy moved to eliminate them. A smart plan for ensuring your survival while weakening that guy in the Berkut. You’ll calmly scan your surrounding to see if you can spot the sniper before they can shoot.

Beep… Beep… PONG! PONG! Someone’s on the other side of this wall! It has to be that transfer student since your radar only just now picked him up right now! He’s your for the taking now. You readied your TSF for combat when they contacted you on a private com channel.

“Ah there you are! I thought that Russian TSF disabled you for a second because my radar wasn’t picking you up for a second. You are as good as I thought! Those guys were in optimal positions to take advantage of your positioning but you and that other person took care of them.”

...Did they seriously open a private com channel to praise you on your skills. Then again what did this sniper know about “good” close quarters combat.

“So while that guy is distracted let’s fight in that park to the north. You. Me. Duel. You decide what weapons use. What say you?”

They sound confident that they’ll win. Could it be that they placed a trap in the park… But when would they have placed it with the SU-47 flying over them twice?

Aoi Moto

The self satisfied grin that spreads across Aoi's face is accompanied by a rotten giggle. Yes, this is the reaction they should have, being fortunate enough to acquire one of her works. A small start with a meaningless mook of a pilot she's sure, but everyone must start some where. No sense in complaining about the shitty early game, soon enough she would skip past this and make it to the big leagues. Those damn stuck up companies wouldn't be able to deny her then.

Sticking her hand out for the money promised, Aoi had completely tuned out what Rei was saying... and completely failed her reflex save as the boy grabs her hand.

wh
    wha
    What?
    What?!?

The red head recoils with a shudder at the unexpected human contact. T-this wasn't part of the contract. Why is he touching her? She shrinks in on herself, trying to pull away as her breath shortens, panicking as she fails her strength check. A strangled sob escapes her throat as her eyes water, flinging herself back as hard as she can, not caring about falling towards the floor. A thousand times worse than the can of humanity she rode up in.

Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Space
    Let go
    Last edited by Plue; September 29th, 2015 at 03:11 AM.
    I'LL KILL YOU PLUE

Blog Entries
    Aria Bridges
    Russian City (Blizzard)

“So while that guy is distracted let’s fight in that park to the north. You. Me. Duel. You decide what weapons use. What say you?”
    “I’m definitely not some tactical genius or anything, but are you for real?”

Well, undoubtedly, this had to be questioned. Her sniper of an opponent demanding that they fight fair and square in the middle of a park, on her terms? Cherish the thought, but it was so brazenly impractical it either meant three things—one, he was cocky as all sin, or two, he was actually good, or three, he was going to gank her. Out of all the options, the latter seemed the most consistent with what she had seen, and thus her decision was almost abruptly swift.

“No offense, but when you offer shit like this on a silver platter, you have to question if you poisoned the apple or whatever.”

The answer was no. Simple as that. Not only that, the Su-47 could easily come running in and interrupt them in the middle of the park. The transfer student also was in a stealthy TSF—chances of trickery were high.

She stood her ground and waited for a response.

Terui Kaito
    Russian City (Blizzard)

Finding the South-East corner empty, Kaito advanced to the next small building to commence his search for the sniper. Since he started in the South-West corner, he doubted the sniper was there and if he was that girl would find him. This meant that the most likely place the sniper was hiding was to the North, the direct opposite of where he was. However the land directly past the building he taking cover at was just an empty parking lot, a completely open field. The nearest cover was across the street from the building he met that girl in.

Speaking of which, maybe he should check back on her. It was still a possibility that she was in collusion with this sniper or that she just made him up. Either way, presenting his back to her was quite dangerous. Perhaps he should see if she was actually searching properly.

The Su-47 darted forward, following the wall of the building. When the corner of the building came Kaito followed it instead of dashing across the street, and returned to the location he once stood not a few minutes before. If she really was trying to trick him, she wouldn't expect him to come back the way he left. Kaito peeked around the corner, gun at the ready.

----------------------------------------------
    Movement:
    1316 to 0911

AP: 21/28
    ENG: 190/300
    Spoiler:
    <~Katie> dude who gives a fuck about girls being gay, sometimes girls aren't gay and that decision should be respected

Spoiler:
    [12:21.40] that might be a top tier post[12:21.45] frantic[12:21.47] post of the month, even[12:21.48] this right here[12:21.49] is MC [12:21.56] johnny has nothing on this dude[12:22.00] he's the MC of the nisio half[12:22.12] so wait[12:22.15] [ ] is, after all, my rival character[12:22.16] am i the gag heroine[12:22.20] yes

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Zagrin's Avatar
    Ivan Dragonov

Ivan smirked as he watched the expressions of the two girls change into ones of awe and reverence towards the plastic that lay before them. Though it was true that he had stopped playing the game itself for the most part, only doing so when he felt it necessary, he still had a love for the more technical aspects relating to the construction of units.

“In that case… I want Ivan-chan to help me make this! With your help, I can make something better than your Almace! And maybe something like your Durandal!”
    He could only shake his head and chuckle at what Sei had to say. Some out of nowhere kit with a pilot that was little more than a novice beating one of the perhaps most technologically advanced units in the country used by a veteran of several years? Why the very idea of it...

"Wouldn't surprise me, actually doesn't sound too difficult either. After all Almace wasn't meant for any real combat, unless the field spontaneously turned into a BETA hive and as for Durendal...well let's just say he isn't in any shape to be on the battlefield."

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsuki
    “What’s an Almace and Durandal? A sword?”
    "Ah, they're just monikers I chose for the machines I made back in the day. Kind of shows how silly I was in my early days, going and naming an American machine after a French sword, and then there's the equipment. I'm sure there's at least a couple fanatics out there waiting to lynch me for that..."

A shrug and sigh followed after from Ivan, however this was soon followed by him clenching his fist and bringing it up. In his eyes a flame seemed to be growing ever stronger, due in no small part of him getting the chance to teach others the wonders of model construction.

"Still we're not here to talk about people's close-minded design philosophies, we're here to build ourselves some TSFs so let's get started!"

Blog Entries
    Aoi Moto

You throw all of your weight into getting away from Rei and as much space as you can possible make for yourself. Good news is that you managed to succeed in freeing yourself from Rei. Bad news is that you and your chair are now hurtling backwards and towards a nice end of a table. Judging by the force you placed into your jump, you had placed enough force for you to knock yourself on top of that.

Or at least until someone caught your chair and placed you upright again without touching you thankfully. The person who caught you looked like one of the few girls who didn’t bully you back when you were in school. One of those kind upperclassmen who tried to help you out… to little effect. But at least they tried.

“I see you’re trying to scout for more diamonds in the pig trough for your own personal TSF… Shouldn’t a gentleman ask if it’s okay before grabbing a cute maiden like her.”

Rei realizing what he did seemed to reign in his excitement and got nervous.

“Forgive me Miss Moto. My excitement overtook me. I’ll do anything to make it up to you.”

Aria Bridges
    Russian City (Blizzard)

“C’mon I’m not like Jester...”

The transfer student seemed indignant that they wouldn’t fight fair and square unlike this “Jester” apparently. Or could it be that they’re stalling. After all, it isn’t too uncommon for “US TSF” users to make self-propelled traps or other tricks to make themselves better.

“Hmm... they’re coming back a lot faster than I expected… I’ll have to deal with them then.”

With that said, the transfer student seemed to move out of your radar range presumably to deal with that Berkut. This should give you some time especially if they’re going to snipe that Berkut like you presume they would.

Terui Kaito
    Russian City (Blizzard)

You carefully moved back the same way as you went away. After all, if they were laying traps who would think about laying traps in the direction you left from. A “smart” traplayer would’ve probably placed a trap to the north of your position so that you would effectively be placed into a killzone for the two Americans.

So far nothing has happened. However, you could tell that the American you had talked to had moved away. Either that or your radar couldn’t pick them up at that range. So you carefully waited to see if anything would happen…

You waited carefully when your radar detected a TSF rushing at you with both swords raised. Primed to slice your Berkut in half.

Ivan Dragonov

With that in mind, you started teaching or more like helping the two of them attempt to make their TSFs. On one hand, Sei is making her TSF as meticulously as a beginner can, but she’s forgetting the simple additional things that make a Muvpla stronger such as using a liner marker, careful sanding, and spray painting it.

“Ivan-chan I can make the base model of it! So quit worrying about me and help Mitsuki with hers!

Meanwhile, you were explaining to Mitsuki the basics of Muvpla with the occasional advanced tip to make her TSF better. She was trying to pick it up your advice, but it seems to be going in one ear and out the other while she tried to make sense of the information you were giving her.

“Clip, paint, sand… Wait wouldn’t the paint come off if I sand it… Clip, sand, panel line, paint? Sand, clip, paint.”

The only problem was that this slowing down everything. At this pace, the store was likely to close before Mitsuki and Sei finish their TSFs. So in this scenario, you should probably support one or the other. It would be more helpful if they didn’t both say that they didn’t need your help when they clearly did.

Mitsuki said she would just google how to make her kit at home meanwhile Sei said that she’ll just drag you to her house so that she can learn the more advanced techniques.

Karina Alkaev

Yesterday, you were unable to attend the grand opening of the store due to your art club’s meeting. Well you had the option of skipping but then people could have realized that you were there. Then again lots of your normal classmates were curious about the new shop…

Maybe you shouldn’t visit today… But it wasn’t safe for Dusha to be out for long. So here you are. Risking the possibility of one of your classmates or even other people from your school. While it wasn’t as busy as the mall, it was busy with people looking at TSF kits. And judging by your “gut”. There were a lot more people upstairs.

Most of whom were happy. Save for this one guy who was saddened by the stairs for some reason. Maybe he could use a little help? But beyond that, you could browse for more TSFs, fight on the second and third floor, or just watch people on the fourth floor.
    Last edited by Kuroyuki; October 18th, 2015 at 06:33 PM.

Karina Alkaev

Karina closed her eyes for a moment and just let it all soak in. The colors and sounds of many groups of players enjoying their hobby bombarded her from all angles. It often took her a while to become attuned to a new place. To be able to ignore the new imagery and noise, to push it into the background, in order to be able to focus on what she wanted.

It didn't help that he was probably the most nervous she’d been since she’d come to this country. Her passion for Muv-Luv was usually her dirty little secret. She’d even ordered her model kits online to avoid being seen with them. But now she was here, surrounded by fellow fanatics. She was worried what her peers would think of her for coming here.

Karina lets out a small sigh as things start to settle. As she adapts to the ebb and flow of the arcade around her, she notices the one guy standing out by the stairs. Everyone else is a wondrous collage of happiness an excitement, yet a navy aura of sadness hung about him.

She slowly makes her way towards him. These are all Muv-Luv fans after all; surely this is a good place to meet friends. Most people would probably seek out the more popular ones having a good time here. Being different, being special, being alone yet surrounded by many. This was sadly someone she could more relate to. Still, she doesn’t approach him with comfort. She’d like to think it was just a result of his aura, but this whole situation was a bit awkward for her.

“Hello...uh…are you okay?”
    Last edited by Janx; October 18th, 2015 at 11:36 AM.

Aoi Moto

Shaking in her seat the pale faced Aoi wraps her newly reclaimed hands around the seat of her chair, well aware of how close she had been to bashing her head in even as she bites down the bile in her throat.

Something close to resembling 'thank you' escaping her lips as she glances up at the dark haired chair stopper.

"I’ll do anything to make it up to you.”

"G-"

She flinches realizing she's not even done yet with people for the day; still having to deliver the scythe.

"M-mare, d-do you know her?"

That's right, just get this over with, take the reward and go destroy some pixels until they chase her out of the shop at closing. No more people.
    I'LL KILL YOU PLUE

Terui Kaito
    Russian City (Blizzard)

"Hmpf! So you've finally stopped slinking around like the coward you are and shown yourself." Kaito certainly didn't expect someone who was described as a sniper to get in close for a melee battle. It could be that the girl earlier had just lied in order to give him false information but that didn't matter now. What mattered now was the unexpected surprise. And Kaito welcomed it fully. He was tired to searching, of seeking out his opponents while they tried to avoid him. How thoughtful of them to come to him instead.

"Very well." Kaito dashed forward to meet the machine flying at him. "Let's see how strong you really are!"

-----------------------------------------------------------
    Movement:
    911 to 910 (3 AP)

Action:
    Burst Jump [CLS Boost] (10 ENG & 1 AP)
    Block x2 (1APx2= 2AP)
    Attack x6 (3APx6= 18AP)

AP: 24/28
    ENG: 180/300
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Dranes's Avatar
    Taro Akiyama

"Kind of TSF?"

Listening to the girl's words, the sudden question had caught Taro off-guard as he mumbled his words. What was the type of machine he had? That was actually a good question now that he thought about it, after all he only really thought about it as his machine rather than some unit designation. Crossing his arms, he glanced upwards lost in thought, leaving the girl waiting for an answer even he didn't know. The old man had said something about the machine before he left right? It was one of those things that start with a...G?

"Uh...it's an..."

He glanced around, he could recognize some of the machines on the screens as something like his but not like his. People really souped their machines up, seriously some of the things were sparkling on the screen in comparison his was sort of old and busted up. But still it was the machine he was given and he'd do his all with it...even if he didn't even know the name. Why did these kinds of things always happen to him anyways? First with Erika now with his own machine. He really was no good with names.

Finally a winning screen! A sigh of relief as the names finally come on, there's the one now...

'Gekishin', sounded like a good name, even strong one would say. Who cares about how the machine looks anyways, Taro nodded to himself with that thought as he looked back to Erika.

"Gekishin, that's the name of my machine."

For some reason he wells with pride as he names his machine type, just where did that come from anyway after all that disinterest. He nods, glad this at least is over with.

"I think it's a pretty good machine."
    Last edited by Dranes; October 28th, 2015 at 07:03 PM.

Blog Entries
    Aria Bridges
    Russian City (Blizzard)

Her opponent, if she could really call him that, the transfer student had decided to charge the other person, her “ally”, with blade in hand. All in all, not bad, she supposed, but both of them were vulnerable. Too busy being preoccupied with each other, she as a wayside thought, unimportant.

An opportunity to be had.

And being American was being opportunistic. There would be one clear winner in this fight, and it would definitely be her.

Instantly, she made her move. The Russian TSF unloaded everything he had on the transfer student, and in that chaotic series of events, there was an opening.

Swiftly and surely, her TSF became a whirlwind of blades, mount pylons piercing and stabbing and steel flesh, twin blades aiming to sever whatever she could. She’d make sure there would be just a pile of scraps afterwards.

The Asura Kaiser was on the field, and all would know her fury.

-------

0610 -> 0810 (6 AP)
    Melee Halberd 3 AP x 2
    Scorpion Mount Pylons 2 AP x 4

275/300
    12/32 AP

Blog Entries
    Karina Alkaev

So you approached the one feeling sad ‘blue’ aura in hopes of helping them out. It took you a little bit to navigate the store but you found them rather easily due to them saying a nice long dramatic ‘noooooooo’ coming from the back of the store.

Why no one else bothered to check on him might be attributed to the fact that it was a little difficult to pick out the ‘noooo’ in the background. It could also be the fact that most people seemed to wait in line for the elevator instead of walking up the stairs. Or it could just be that well… They didn’t know what to do about the guy.

“Hi. Thank you for worrying about me…”

So you managed to come face to face to a guy crying in what you would describe in a very sports manga kind of way. Yeah you could see that frustrated crying face of someone who did their best for Koshien but lost. What kind of thing happened that he’s acting that way?

“You see I ended up this way because someone turned down my challenge to a duel… with whatever this thing is.”

You could certainly see why they were turned down. Challenging someone to a duel and then asking them to teach you how to get there is certainly irritating for anyone… Then again, at least he wants to try and get into the hobby. The real question is what do you want to do with this guy. Certainly it’s cruel, but you could always ditch him… But it would be nice if a “veteran” like you helped him out.

Aoi Moto

“Mare?”

Wait does this mean Rei doesn’t know anything about Mare?!? It’s too good to be true!

“Well she’s r-”

“I’m right here~. Let me introduce myself. My name is Katsumi Mari or as I’m better known through my callsign Mare. Nice to meet you Aoi Moto.”

She gave you a nice genial smile and sent herself in a chair in between you and Rei. Clearly not bothered about sitting nearby Rei and his excitement.

Terui Kaito
    Russian City (Blizzard)

You rushed at the other ‘sniper’ American eager to show them what true head to head close quarters combat was like. You rushed in with reckless abandon eager. To crush them before they could resort to any kind of underhanded moves.

Terui Kaito ACT B (A) vs. ???’s ACT A

??? goes first

Somehow in this god awful blizzard, the enemy sniper of all people moved first unhindered from the blizzard raging around you. Somehow despite American models not being created in mind to fight in a blizzard of this scale. Even your Russian Berkut was fighting suboptimally in this kind of weather!

Regardless this means you have lost the uphand and have to block their attack first!

Battle Calculation
    (100+65) - 100 = 65% (7)
    Roll: 10
    SUCCESS!

??? Attempts to Block!
    (100+70) - 120 = 50% (10)
    Roll: 12

They’re a lot better than you would give them credit for. Their ability in close quarters combat was equal to you. However, you had one thing on your side. You were more fresh than they were. So this should be an e-

You have a Feeling...
    Sneak Attack!
    Difficulty: 14
    Roll: 15
    SUCCESS

You had a bad feeling of all sudden that told… No DEMANDED that you dodged immediately. You listened to it immediately with a Burst Jump and barely managed to dodge the other American’s attack. It’s pretty outrageous how they talked about an honorable duel just to pull this kind of shit on you. What honor was there in backstabbing someone in some kind of gimmicky American suit!

Aria Bridges
    Russian City (Blizzard)

Your attack was quick, quiet, and deadly. There shouldn’t have been a way for the Berkut to dodge your attack at this kind of range especially if they didn’t detect you on their radar. You’ve done this multiple times to your fellow clubmates and not one of them could save themselves from that attack if they didn’t pick you up on the radar.

But the Berkut did the impossible. They dodged it. Well barely dodged it, but still they managed to defy your silent approach and skill. No matter even if they dodged that. They can’t dodge a tornado of blades from one side and that transfer student on the other at the same time.

It was over for him. So you might as well be the one to end it before that cocky transfer took the kill. So you pressed forward ready to rip him to shreds.

Battle Calculations
    Terui Kaito attempt to block the hurricane of attacks!

Your attack!
    (100+65) - 120 = 40% (11)
    Failure…

Alex’s Attack
    (100+65) - 100 = 65% (7)
    Failure…

Your attack!
    (100+65) - 120 = 40% (11)
    Roll: 14
    Failure…

Alex’s Attack
    (100+65) - 100 = 65% (7)
    Failure...

Your attack!
    (100+65) - 120 = 45% (11)
    Roll: 14
    Failure…

Alex’s Attack
    (100+65) - 100 = 65% (7)
    Failure...

Your attack!
    (100+65) - 120 = 45% (11)
    SUCCESS!

[(B (A) ACT (80) + B MNV (80)) - (AA CLS (120) + D (C) ACT (40))]
    160 - 160 = 0%
    No Chance at Dodging!

Damage Calculation:

Terui Kaito’s HP: 480/480
    [AA CLS (120) +100] * .75]
    220 * .75 = 165
    480 - 165 = 315
    Unyielding Blade Repository has procced.

Your attack!
    (100+65) - (120+20) = 25% (15)
    SUCCESS!

[(B (A) ACT (80) + B MNV (80)) - (AA CLS (120) + D (C) ACT (40) + 20)]
    160 - 180 = -20%
    No Chance at Dodging!

Damage Calculation:

Terui Kaito’s HP: 315/480
    [AA CLS (120) +100] * .75] * 1.1
    220 * .75 * 1.1 = 165 * 1.1 = 182
    315 - 182 = 133
    Unyielding Blade Repository has procced.

The Berkut did well to weather your hurricane of attacks, but it’s the end of the road for them now. Their arms and legs are cut up all over. The cockpit is exposed to the elements and you could see the pilot inside of it. A redhead with burning red hair clearly exhausted but full of fighting spirit still.

But it’s over. There is no way they can block your next attack in their state. Time to end this.

Wise-Up: Alex Harper

Level: ?

MEC: ?
    ACT: A
    PLT: A
    CLS: A (?)
    ACC: ?
    PAS: ?

??? - Seems to be increasing Alex's ability to fight in close quarters combat?

Some American TSF?
    HP:???
    ENG: ???
    Stealth Tier: A

MNV: ???
    ARM: ???
    WPN: ???
    ELC: ???

Loadout:
    2x Swords
    1x Assault Rifle
    1x Sniper Rifle

Terui Kaito
    Russian City (Blizzard)

The TSF your sister made was trashed. You desperately tried to block both of the Americans’ attacks, but both of them were competent with their swordsmanship. Especially the one that attacked you from behind. Their maelstrom of attacks was infuriating to block. After a while, you naturally made a mistake which they then capitalized on.

Now they were confidently strutting their way there as if your loss was assured… You won’t accept this. YOU WON’T LOSE TO THESE BACKSTABBING AMERICANS! LET THEM COME!
    [Never Surrender has been Activated.]

You had no chance of living if you attempted to dodge and you couldn’t use your blade motors to consecutively block their attacks… But your TSF had something else for close quarters combat. The standard-issue knives.

Battle Calculations
    (140 + 60) - 120 = 80% (4)
    Roll: 18
    Failure...

Roll: 7
    Failure...

Failure…

Let them try to beat you now. They should've finished you off as soon as possible instead of giving you some time to breathe. Now it's your turn to return the favor.

Wise-Up: ???

Level: ?

MEC: ?
    ACT: A
    PLT: A
    CLS: A (?)
    ACC: ?
    PAS: ?

??? - Seems to be increasing Alex's ability to fight in close quarters combat?

YF-23 (?)
    HP:???
    Stealth Tier: A

MNV: B (?)
    ARM: D (?)
    WPN: D (?)
    ELC: B (?)
    ENG: C (?)

Loadout:
    2x XCIWS-2B Close In Weapon System
    1x XAMWS-24 Assault Cannon
    1x Mk.57 (?)

Taro Akiyama

“A Gekishin? I’m surprised you would use one of those. I thought you would have used something like a Takemikazuchi since it looked cool.”

Not knowing what a Takemikazuchi was. You looked it up and found that it definitely looked cooler than your Gekishin. However, there was certain dissonance coming from it. But something about your Gekishin felt right.

“Then again, I use the one of the least used third generation TSFs… So I can’t say much. Oh looks like we’ve matched up with three other players.”

Finally, you can fight again! Maybe you can get that feeling from yesterday.

“Field 13?!? Akiyama-kun meet up with me as soon as you can do you hear me!”

You would’ve asked why, but the coms between the two of you dropped as the game started. Your standby screen of a hangar and database of TSFs was replaced by some kind of cave? Why was Erika so concerned about this field? Sure there wasn’t any kind of cover for you, but that also meant they couldn’t hide from you.
    Last edited by Kuroyuki; November 11th, 2015 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Dranzu: Click the Field for your Map

Karina Alkaev

Karina stood there awkwardly for a moment. It wasn’t often that she’d seen guys cry, at least those around her current age. He was alone in a store for a game he had no concept of. Everyone else was broadcasting a vibrant spectrum of color, but here he was, lost, alone, and confused.

While she wouldn’t consider herself one that always went out of the way to help others, nor a promoter of Muv-Luv, Karina felt like she should help him. Being lost in a crowd of different people was something she could relate to.

“Would you like someone to teach you? I w-wouldn’t mind.”

Aoi Moto

'Ehehehe Lucky~!'

A sickly grin spreads across Aoi's face. It should be something expressing her joy at being done with this shitty trade quest, but acceptable facial expressions seem to be something she is lacking as well as her social skills. The trembling from her shock, as well as fall likely doesn't help either.

Completely ignoring the grabber now, Aoi fumbles with her pack. Still shaking hands emerging with another hard case after a moment. A few little shoves nudges it closer to the older girl she now knows is Mare. Still apparently too disgusted with her recent bout of human contact to risk even hands brushing in an exchange.

"O-one high frequency scythe, um?"

Her intended declaration of the package comes out more like a question as she waits for her customer to verify that it is what she ordered. With the long hours she had toiled away on just the research this melee weapon ought to at least be acceptable, right? Just because she's focused on ranged combat doesn't mean that she can't create perfectly acceptable melee weapons, or that they will be lacking... right?

'It's shit.'

Already second guessing her own work Aoi shrinks in her seat as the seconds seem to stretch out forever. Dark circles around her eyes from long term lack of sleep seemingly darkening with her mood.

Spoiler:

HF Scyth 00

A labor toiled in ignorance as Aoi learned about melee weapons far more than she had ever before. Long nights spent researching traditional blade forging methods. An alloy of metal and any of the G elements would reduce the properties of both. For standard melee weapons she had made before a simple metal was sufficient. For an advanced weapon like this the degradation of either the strength or advanced G properties would be unacceptable.

Aoi solved this problem with painstakingly layering a 4140 steel alloy and the G element 9 in extremely thin layers. The strong steel alloy offered an unparalleled cutting edge that wouldn't easily be worn down in the clash against modern armors while the G9 provided the special property of the blade. When supplied with power from the TSF's reactor the blade oscillating on the molecular scale creating a mono atomically cutting edge that extends a hair beyond the actual physical blade.

Already capable of cutting through steel plating when the HF mode is enabled it is capable of slicing even through the high mohr rated destroyer shells of the BETA with ease.

The shaft of the scythe is a more commonly metal cladding over the G element shaft. Durable enough to be used as a battering weapon if needed while conveying power to the blade as well. Receptors in the shaft allow the hands of the TSF to directly link the weapon to its systems.

The oddest part of the weapon visually is what looks like a magazine system attached to the back of the head of the weapon. Holding a limited number of exotic cartrigets. Rather than propelling a round these explosively pumped flux compression generators (or EPFCG) create a massive surge of energy. Emitted through the conductive blade this EMP field is capable of disrupting the functions of any TSF it is in contact with.

I'LL KILL YOU PLUE