Thread: TSF Build Fighters IC

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Aoi Moto
    Time: Afternoon
    Date: October 21, 2011

"Aoi Moto."

The shopkeep had to lean in a little bit to catch your name amongst the loud environment of the store. Looks like he doesn’t want to miss you saying your name.

“Aoi Moto. You must be pretty recent if you haven’t made yourself a Mechanic Name or Maker Brand. However, if you do settle on one let me know young lady. It’s best to make your own before the buyers make one for you if you know what I mean. It wouldn’t do if you were to end up with something like ‘More Blue Parts’ or something right?”

The shopkeeper chuckles slightly at his slight joke with a literal meaning of your name combined with a RPG rarity scale. While the joke might not have been funny, it was true that you didn’t want to end up with a cheesy name like that.

It just so happened that you glanced at the clock and saw the time. About one more minute till you had to meet your customers, then again… All you had was the meeting place (here) and their registered Eishi Callsigns (Mare and Rei).

You could always stay at the front desk and wait till they ask around for you or you could could always wander around. Well the second is a little difficult for a normal person, but that’s difficult for a normal person. Let alone yourself… So what should you do?

Dustin Ziobro

“Haha, no problem miss. I don't suppose you two just played some TSF fighters, or was she referring to winning something else?”
    The older one’s smile stopped twitching when you clearly didn’t mind that Koromo accidentally ran into you.

“We were hoping we could to tour this shop and do a quick BETA interdiction. However for some reason, she wanted to race me here as if we were kindergarteners again. Not that I can blame her...”

The girl sighed lightly before giving Dustin a resigned smile. That’s when Koromo popped up in front of you.

“I had to wait a wholeeeeeeeee week before I could do more TSF Fighters! At least, I ended up with you onii-san instead of some of the people downstairs. Otherwise, I would’ve had to destroy your TSF.”

Wait what did Koromo say. Her destroy your TSF? Surely that innocent-sounding voice didn’t just calmly state that she would destroy your TSF. No it must be a joke… You did a quick glance at Ako to see her pale a little bit.

“K-Koromo team-killing your teammates isn’t right.”

“Don’t worry Ako. Koromo won’t kill you or Onii-san so long as you don’t hold Koromo back.”

The scariest part was that it was a “statement” not a “threat.” Koromo believed that she could crush you easily. Thankfully, you were deemed “okay” for now…

“I’m sorry sir, but even I, her best friend for twelve years, can’t stop her once she’s in a TSF…”

An attendant cut into your conversation to signal the next availability of open TSF cockpits.

“Excuse me, but may the next batch of Eishi head to cockpits 16-20.”

Looks like you’ve been deployed to stop the stragglers that break past the 1st Defensive Line of Sasebo. Nothing too difficult especially since there hasn’t been the appearance of any Laser Class yet.

“Boringggggg! Koromo wanted to be deployed at the front lines.”

“You can try for a more active position tomorrow.”

You listened to the two chat happily while looking at their callsigns. Koromo’s callsign was “Ibuki” and she was using a SU-47 Berkut. Ako’s callsign was “Raiko” and was using a Type-00A Takemikazuchi.

Huh looks like your Element partner was taking a good bit of time to get here. Maybe they’re taking so long because they’re using a TSA or something? Well that would be some great to have in case, a huge wave breaks past the first defense line. You saw a F-15J streak past your group and crash land about 200 meters ahead of you.

“O-Ow… Looks like I messed up my landing.”

Despite the speed it was going, the F-15J was barely damaged. That guy must have placed in a lot of effort to raise his TSF’s specs to that level.

“Sorry for making you wait. I’m assigned to this flight. My Callsign is Tsuna. I’ll be in your care.”

Ivan Dragonov

“Oh? Good things, I hope?”
    “I don’t know! You’ll have to ask Sei-chan!”

Looks like you have to bother Sei if you ever wanted to know what she has been saying about you.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too, Mitsuki-san. I apologize for Sei, I know how she tends to get at times, so you have my sympathies for when she conveniently ignores what someone says. Now then..."
    “I don’t ig-”

Mitsuki interjected in a manner that seemed like she was going to stop you two from a childish argument.

“Mah. It’s okay. I think her straightforward, bulldozing nature is good.”

Or she could just toss fuel into the fire. That works too! Seeing her face turn from hope to embarrassment was sweet sweet vengeance. Maybe this will stop Sei from eating the last of your Chelsea Caramels next time.

“Not you too Mitsuki! Guys! I don’t ignore people!”

“Not bad. So Sei I'm guessing you're going to be picking up one of these kits today? And how about you, Mitsuki-san?”

Whatever her protests were, you were busy rummaging through the Japanese TSFs on sale while Mitsuki responded to you.

“Yup! Thought it might be a great way to relax after a workout. Enhance my reaction skills and stuff. My only problem is that I don’t really know the difference between all of these models. So what do you think would be great for the two of us?”

Oh perfect. You found the two TSF kits perfect for their personalities. You could always show this to them or you could always ask them what kind of TSF they might want. Well Sei can always grab her own since she does know about Muv Luv a little bit. Mitsuki on the other hand might have a bit more of a problem…

So it comes down to choosing what you think fits versus what they think looks “cool” or knowing girls “cute” TSFs.

Taro Akiyama
    Time: Afternoon.

"Anyways, what makes this thing so popular?"
    Erika thought about it for a bit.

“Well I guess it depends on the person. Some of the original Muv Luv fans liked Muvpla because it was due to appreciation of the original work. Other people just enjoyed building better and better TSFs. But the biggest reason why most people like Muvpla is due to the fighting aspects.”

She made a slight sigh upon the mention of fighting. Seems like Erika has a certain issue with the fighting part of Muvpla. Regardless, she continued her explanation.

“It’s already fun to fight, but fighting in an eighteen meter tall mecha makes things more fun. That’s without taking into account other strong Eishi or the creation of an abnormal equipment such as Railguns, Nayuta Drives, or even an original equipment.”

That’s when you reached the entrance of the store.

“Well what are we going to do first in this store?”

Terui Kaito/Aria Bridges
    Time: Afternoon.

So you left behind the guy who dared to challenge you. Apparently you left him in a little bit of a shock because the second you left the stairway, you barely heard a “How unyouthful!” come from the first floor.

Whatever, you’ll crush him if he ever gets good at TSF Fighters. Now more importantly, you managed to get into the PvP line… behind a certain American duo. You barely managed to catch the words spoken from the Orange-Haired Girl in front of you. Looks like you’re likely to be grouped with these two.

“Aria Bridges, originally from California. Let’s cut to the chase.”
    “Nice to meet you Aria. Let’s have a fair fight in a few more minutes.”

The following wait was pretty quiet until you were called to your cockpits.

The random game type for your match was low Model damage Free For All. Relatively simple game type. Eliminate all players to win or hide out

The stage you were placed in was problematic to say the least. This blizzard was a living hell for your radar. Every damn thing was going to be masked with the sheer amount of snow cluttering your radar unless you were like an AWACS TSF or had set-up a more advanced radar algorithm to sort fast and slow-moving objects.

At the very least, you could see clearly thanks to your TSF.

[Pilot Stat: ACT is lowered by one rank]

[TSF Stat: ELC is lowered by one rank]

Terui Kaito
    Russian City (Blizzard): Russian Orthodox Church

You seem to have started nearby some kind of partially destroyed Russian Orthodox church. A little to the northeast of you, you could make a vague outline of an unfinished tower about one kilometer away.

Aria Bridges
    Russian City (Blizzard): Park

You spawned in the middle of a wide open park so you could see a majority of the landmarks such as the outline of a church (west), an unfinished tower (north), tall parking garage (east), and a ferris wheel (south). You were roughly equally distant from all of these unique landmarks of the city. About a kilometer away.
    Last edited by Kuroyuki; June 14th, 2015 at 02:54 AM. Reason: Woops I forgot to add that <.<