Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: TSF Build Fighters IC

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Zagrin's Avatar
    Ivan Dragonov
    Time: Afternoon
    Date: October 21, 2011

Ivan scratched the back of his head and sighed as both Sei and Mitsuki seemingly denied his help, both certain that they'd be able to build their own machines by themselves.

"Really, how did I end up with such stubborn students..."

Still it wasn't like he was going to stand around and watch as they fumbled around building their machines, the mechanic within him wouldn't allow for such a thing to pass. Still with how things were going it looked like he'd only have enough time to help one of the two. Unfortunate, but it wasn't too difficult which of the two needed his help more. Sei had already learnt from him a thing or two about building, while Mitsuki seemed to be struggling with just putting the unit together. True, she said she'd just check it up on the net, but that's simply not the same as actually being shown in person how it's done and he'd be able to catch mistakes as they were made.

"Alright Sei it seems like you've got the basics down, if nothing else, but I will be paying you a visit later on. Now then Mitsuki, let's see how that TSF is coming along and no, I won't take you can look it up on the net as an answer."

Terui Kaito
    Time: Afternoon.
    Russian City (Blizzard)

How shameful, Kaito thought to himself. To leave himself open to a sneak attack like that was pretty bad. He had been away too long, gotten too sloppy. But the review meeting would have to wait until later. There were enemies that stood before him. What's more, even after their combined attacks they failed to take him out. They were going to get it even if he destroyed himself in the process.

"You think you can take me out that easily!?!"

The the combination of adrenaline and blood-lust made him forget the blade motors attached to his arms as he dashed in with a flurry of knife blows.

-----------------------------------------------------------
    Action:
    Burst Jump [CLS Boost] (10 ENG & 1 AP)
    Attack Aria w/ Knives x5 (2APx5= 10AP)
    Attack ??? w/ Knives x5 (2APx5= 10AP)

AP: 21/28
    ENG: 170/300
    <Airen> I play hetero every once in awhile
    Spoiler:
    <~Katie> dude who gives a fuck about girls being gay, sometimes girls aren't gay and that decision should be respected

Spoiler:
    [12:21.40] that might be a top tier post[12:21.45] frantic[12:21.47] post of the month, even[12:21.48] this right here[12:21.49] is MC [12:21.56] johnny has nothing on this dude[12:22.00] he's the MC of the nisio half[12:22.12] so wait[12:22.15] [ ] is, after all, my rival character[12:22.16] am i the gag heroine[12:22.20] yes

Blog Entries
    Aria Bridges
    Russian City (Blizzard)

She hadn’t expected the Berkut to weather the storm, but it did, and their pilot was pissed. She could just feel the rage emanating from the machine, the sudden ferocity from having one’s back against the wall. That was thrilling in its own, deadly way. A real challenge, something that got her heart beating and the adrenaline to flow in her veins.

She’d worry about the transfer student later, because she tried to parry an onslaught of knives (really?) with her own, her mount pylons working overtime to just keep herself still standing.

"You think you can take me out that easily!?!"
    “If you lose your cool that easily, yeah,” Aria said, wondering if she could goad him further. And with that, she launched her own assault, dual melee halberds flying through the air, ready to prove why you didn’t fuck with her in a swordfight. Her pride was on the line, and she wouldn’t just let some nobody thrash her on her own turf.

--------------------------------

Boost Jump [CLS boost] (10 ENG, 1 AP)
    Scorpion Mount Pylon Defense (2 AP x 5 = 10 AP)
    Melee Halberds vs Kaito (3 AP x 5 = 15 AP)

AP: 6/32
    ENG: 265/300

Blog Entries
    Karina Alkaev

“You’re willing to teach me about this?!? Thank you miss… No thank you Sensei!”

Wait what. Did you just get an adoring student?!? You looked at his aura and it seemed like it was a yellow… puppy? Normally you just saw an outline of a person’s feeling as a color not as a… thing let alone an animal.

“With your help and guidance, I’ll show him for looking down on me!”

You have no idea who “him” was, but odds are that if you teach or hang out with this guy long enough. You’ll eventually end up meeting him if this guy’s flaming YOUTH aura was anything to go off of.

But you should probably get him to building a Muvpla first. Or failing that, you could always have him rent one so that he can fight first. Both are great ways that has their ups and downs of introducing a person into Muvpla.

Aoi Moto

Mare watches you slowly but surely push the package closer and closer to her. She was slightly confused about the situation before apparently getting some sort of idea that eased her confusion.

Instead of answering the question, she looked briefly at the scythe. Apparently noting the scythe’s quality and potential defects. After looking at it for a good bit of time, she finally responded.

“I know I said you could do anything as long as it was a scythe, but you did an outstanding job solving the alloy problems that plague most mechanics. I can certainly see why he wanted you to work on his personal TSF.”

Speaking of him, he was currently as happy as a kid in a candy store. It seems like he noticed that you were capable of keeping the strength of metal products and the mythical properties of the G-elements. Because currently he was making plans that seemed to be replacing his TSF’s armor with your layered parts… He can’t be expecting you to replace ALL of the armor could he?

“Since she can replace all of the armor, what G-element should I have her use… 7, 19?”

Okay he did… You’re definitely going to charge him more than usual if he wants you to do that after he TOUCHED you.

“But I want to personally test it and you don’t mind helping me out with that now do you?”

You didn’t see why not especially since you wanted to kill some of those aliens and you could “accidentally” shoot in the general area of Rei. Or even better just leave him as cannon fodder!

Ivan Dragonov

So you focused on helping out Mitsuki right now. It’s only logical to help out the one who needs most help especially when they’re new at something. It was seemingly only yesterday when you tried to make your TSA.

By your current standards, it would’ve been kinder to say that it was a battle damaged TSA than a fresh new one. It might be all of the miscuts, over filing, and warped parts that you accidentally did. Sure it looked cool, but you can’t say you were absolutely satisfied.

But at least, you can stop Mitsuki from following messing up her first TSF. Sure it was a few long hours trying to make sure she didn’t accidentally make do anything wrong.

Well you couldn’t really stop her from cutting half the pieces ahead of time… You only went to grab some drinks after showing her how to cut things out properly. You can blame Sei for that due to her complaining that she was thirsty. Yes it’s definitely her fault.

But you’re finally done! Mitsuki’s Shiranui Second was complete. Certainly in a better condition and quality than what a new person to Muvpla could create. Certainly it was thanks to your constant vigilance and help, but you could tell that Mitsuki was just good at picking things up.

“This is what I made? It looks strong. This took a lot longer than I thought it would take. I can see why Sei said that I would need help with this now… What do you think of it Ivan?”

Karina Alkaev

Karina’s pale features blushed. She wasn’t used to dealing with such strange, expressive people. Now she was his sensei, and likely going to get caught up in whatever feud he was referring to. Perhaps she should have thought twice before approaching this…puppy. She didn’t want to seem cold, but at the same time she was regretting her choice.

The excited, bizarre color he was giving off now painted him as the eccentric type, if his behaviour didn’t make it clear enough. Perhaps it would be best just to skip to the Muvpla battle. Model building could just result in sloppy work with his jumpiness. A rented model would probably give him a better chance.

Besides, she could use a little warm up herself.

“H-how about you pick out a rental model, and I can show you how this g-game is played?” she asks nervously, hoping to quickly get to something more in her element.

Aoi Moto

“I know I said you could do anything as long as it was a scythe, but you did an outstanding job solving the alloy problems that plague most mechanics. I can certainly see why he wanted you to work on his personal TSF.”
    Aoi's spiral of self depression is interrupted by Mare's unexpected praise. No wait, rather. Isn't that a basic thing to do? Alloying g elements?

Cocking her head to the side she looks up at the older girl in some confusion as if asking if that was really something worth praise. Almost voicing the question out loud, but distracted by Grabby's comment about alloyed armor.

Giving a brief consideration Aoi murmurs a number that is more appropriate to a car payment than a model toy. The cost of the materials and time spent... and then a small surcharge for lack of considerations of personal space. Not even waiting for a reply from the boy the red head starts to gather her pack and get up. Time to murder some pixels and relax for for a few hours.

“But I want to personally test it and you don’t mind helping me out with that now do you?”
    Eh? What?

This wasn't in the script.

Of course she minds! Why would she want to spend any more time with either of these people. Mare definitely didn't sound that threatening, or seem to be looming over her at all. This doesn't remind her at all of her former classmates asking 'favors'. She can just say no and go about their separate ways.

"O-okay."

What. No.
    Betrayed by a failed will save?
    What a shitty game life is.
    Last edited by Plue; January 31st, 2016 at 09:33 PM.
    Collection of cherished moments
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    I'LL KILL YOU PLUE
    <Zagrin> I'll kill ya Plue

Blog Entries
    Terui Kaito & Aria Bridges
    Russian City (Blizzard)

???’s A (AA?) ACT > Terui’s B (A) ACT > Aria’s D (C) ACT
    ??? Goes First!

Terui was surrounded by two enemies in close quarters combat. Your back was against the wall, and you had nowhere to go. Might as well go down fighting. After all, right now you’re invincible in close quarters combat. What hope did these fools to beat you?

Let’s start with the weaker one! He might be faster but he can’t hope to outmatch you in close quarters combat! You let them approach you. Waiting for them to waste their initial burst before countering with your own. However, this time they decided to drop their dual-wielding in favor of holding their melee halberd two-handed.

Battle Calculations

??? attempts to attack Terui.
    (140+60) - (120+20) = 60 (12)
    Roll: 17
    Success!

Terui: Slight Damage to Daggers (?)

??? attempts to block.
    (120+70+20) - (140 + 20) = 50 (10)
    Roll: 9
    ??? blocked!

What was that? How did they suddenly get better at melee combat. Earlier, they were matching you at best. So how could they still keep up with you?!? Tch. There’s no time for that. The other American is getting closer.

Battle Calculations

(120+50+50+20) - 140 = 100 (0)
    Aria blocked!

Aria: Bayonets are minimally damaged.

Aria attempts to attack!
    (140+60) - 120 = 20 (16)
    Roll: 8
    FAILED

??? attempts to attack!

(140 + 60) - (120 + 20) = 60 (12)
    Roll: 13
    Success!

Knives are moderately damaged?!?

What?!? Your knives are actually taking damage? But how are they being damaged so much by that sniper? Does it have anything to do with the fact that they switched from a one handed to a two handed grip? But… Your knives should be able to withstand more than a few blows! You have to end them before they break it.

Battle Calculations

Terui attacks ???
    (120 + 20 + 70) - (140 + 20) = 50 (10)
    Roll: 9
    FAILED

Tch you failed to eliminate them. So it’s up to you taking down that other American. If you don’t. Then you’re going to lose in two more clashes.

Battle Calculations
    Terui attacks Aria
    (120 + 50 + 50 + 20) - (140 +20) = 80 (16)
    FAILED

Bayonets are slightly damaged.

Aria counterattacks
    (140 + 60) - 120 = 80 (16)
    FAILED

??? attacks Terui

Roll: 7
    Success!

Terui’s Knives are Heavily Damaged! Danger of breaking! Switch to another weapon!

During the brief lull of battle, you noticed your daggers were on the edge of breaking. While your daggers weren't the best made thing like those wimps who can only build, they should have been able to handle the rigors of combat for awhile. Could it be that the Sniper was using an enhanced blade and was increasing the force behind each blow by two handing it? Seriously what kind of sniper learns those kind of techniques especially since all they needed to do was rely on their stealth and end things with one attack!

The other American is approaching again. The next one or two defenses against either of the Americans could break your daggers, but all you had to do was kill or weather their attacks this time before you switch back to your blade motors. So let's even the odds if possible.

Battle Calculations
    Terui attacks ???
    (120 + 20 + 70) - (140 + 20) = 50 (10)
    FAILED

Terui attacks Aria
    (120 + 50 + 50 + 20) - (140 +20) = 80 (16)
    Roll: 2
    FAILED

Aria counterattacks
    (140 + 60) - 120 = 80 (16)
    FAILED

Combat Knives are stressed! (14)
    Roll: 12

??? attacks Terui

Roll: 11
    Succ-

Combat Knives are stressed! (12)
    Combat knives have broken! Evasive maneuvers!

You knew they were likely to break but surely it could've withstood enough pressure to at least kill one of them! No matter. You still have the blade motors attached to your arms.

Blade Motor Calculation
    (140 + 65) - (120 + 20) = 55 (11)
    Roll: 5
    FAILED

Evasion Calculations
    Terui attempts to dodge
    abs[(100 (B-A Burst) + 60 (C)) - (140 (AA Burst?) + 100) + 40] = 20% (16)
    Roll: 16
    SUCCESS

You twisted barely out of the way watching the blade scrape right across your TSF's power supply's armor. If you were any slower, they would've finished you off then and there.

"Tch."

Looks like the sniper saw how close they were to succeeding. They disengaged and moved away from the melee and pulled out their assault cannon. However instead of shooting towards the two of you. They aimed up and pointed it at the buildings and pulled the trigger. With a loud crashing sound, the buildings started to collapse. It would be a good idea to get away from the falling building before it squishes your TSF like a bug.

Alex Harper
    Level: ?

MEC: ?
    ACT: A
    PLT: A
    CLS: A/AA (?)
    ACC: ?
    PAS: ?

??? - Seems to be increasing Alex's ability to fight in close quarters combat?

??? - Helped break Terui's daggers (?)

YF-23 (?)
    HP:???
    ENG: ???
    Stealth Tier: A

MNV: B (?)
    ARM: D (?)
    WPN: D (?)
    ELC: B (?)
    ENG: C (?)

Loadout:
    2x XCIWS-2B Close In Weapon System
    1x XAMWS-24 Assault Cannon
    1x Mk.57 (?)
    Last edited by Kuroyuki; February 3rd, 2016 at 10:02 PM. Reason: BLADE MOTORS ARE A THING KURO.

Ivan Dragonov

Ivan rubbed his chin as he studied Mitsuki's creation, taking note of the various mistakes in its construction. He leaned in closer to the Shiranui, almost as if something critical had caught his eye however nothing more came from this and he returned to his previous position maintaining the same steely gaze as he had since the beginning of this examination.

"Hmm..."

His mouth moved to form what seemed to be a frown before he began to circle around the machine and continue the inspection. Right now Ivan Dragonov more resembled some sort of highly esteemed art critic whose whole life had been the construction and appraisal of these machines rather than the young man that he was. Finally after a few more minutes he gave a nod and a shrug, seemingly content with what he had observed.

"Not bad for a first timer, not bad at all. Still the best way to find out if its as good as it looks would be to take it out for a test run."

A look of realization as though he had forgotten something came over Ivan. That's right, Mitsuki wasn't the only one building a new machine today, Sei was as well and considering she already had prior knowledge in regards to TSF construction it wouldn't be too far-fetched to find that she had also completed her machine.

"Oi, Sei, you ready to test yours out as well?"

Blog Entries
    Karina Alkaev

“Oh you can rent equipment just like the batting cage I frequent. How very useful!”

So you made your way to the rental machine. You walked him through the steps of registering by placing his first and last name. Then his contact info such as address, e-mail address, and phone numbers. You know the usual stuff where they asked for your info and if you wanted to hear about their special offers.

Well you looked away and focused your attention on what seems to be the busy shopkeeper. You didn’t get much info from him since he was mostly focusing on checking out most of his customers. But apparently he was happy since he saw two redheads and raven-haired person.

“Sensei. Could you explain to me the differences in between these TSFs? Because they all look the same to me.”

Oh right… A beginner won’t know anything about the differences between TSFs unless they’re like a fighter jet lover. Well in his case, it might be a good idea to give him a well-rounded kind of TSF like the Shiranui or Typhoon. But if he did favor a long range or close range suit. It might be better to have him get used to their quirks of non-ranged or non-CQC options.

Aoi Moto

“That’s good to hear.”

If any of your mental conflicts showed, than Mare either didn’t notice it or care. She started to guide you towards the 3rd Floor. She was carefully maneuvering down without touching you as if she was aware that you didn’t liked to be touched, but at the same time still leading you towards the elevator.

“I would also like to test mine as well.”

The grabber on the other hand was not concerned about his barging in. Apparently he thought you jumped back earlier due to being shy. Rich boy must believe that you just jumped due to surprise and accidentally flung your chair backwards… Well that would be true in most cases, but you’re nowhere close to those real life shy girl fags.

“It’s not like I can really stop you from following us.”

So regardless of your wishes, you ended up with him joining your impromptu BETA group. Thankfully once you were in the elevator, everyone was quiet. Mare kept people at a distance. There wasn’t any girl who looked like you but was better than you in every way shape and form.

All was calm until you got into your TSA cockpit.

Sasebo 3rd Defense Line

Looks like the defense line has broken down due to a sudden rush of BETA. Then again when did BETA do something else besides rush. So people with TSAs were useful for having long range weapons capable of taking down several enemies at once. You would be the most useful of your group…

IF YOU WEREN’T IN A FOREST.

That’s right. You were in the worst possible environment for a TSA. A forest that was restricted your visibility. Granted you can still shred anything with a klick of your position or just raze the forest to the ground with some of your equipment.

Mare seemed to be fine in her F-15ACTV with her scythe and CQC customizations. Rei on the other hand was in a JAS-39 lugging around Mk.57s and that cannon you made for him. Granted he’ll be able to move to more favorable grounds if the BETA get close.

Ivan Dragonov

“Who do you think I am? Of course, I’m done! Look and be amazed Ivan-chan!”

She removed it from behind the box to reveal her ATD-X in surprisingly good shape. It might be the fact that she picked up some tips and tricks by watching you. Well it’s sort of hard not to gain some kind of skill since she practically lives in your house…

You don’t understand why your parents liked her so much. Childhood friends or not! Shouldn’t she stay at her house more or let you visit hers more often? But no she’s always in your room. Reading your manga… Eating your snacks. She was leeching everything off you!

And for once you were glad for said leeching. Because for a beginner, she was really good. If Mitsuki’s was deemed good for a beginner, then Sei’s was good for a mechanic. Not your level of good, but definitely praiseworthy for this being her first time.

The panel lining was clean or properly erased. The parts were properly filed or sanded off. The base model was colored white and red however it was now colored black and purple. While some builders would have scoffed at her for replacing the white with black and red with purple, they wouldn’t have been able to deny she had done a good job by hand. The model wasn’t topcoated yet, but you suspect that was more due to the time limit. Judging by one of the missing public cans of topcoat, she was considering it.

All in all, it was a excellently created for a first timer. The only thing stopping her from making it truly hers was the lack the of customized weapons. But there’s several ways to fix that problem. You could address that to those two or introduce them to the part that everyone loves the combat portion of muvpla, TSF Fighters.

Ivan Dragonov

Ivan nodded his head in approval as he looked over Sei's ATD-X. The craftsmanship was far better than he had expected from her, which both surprised him and made him a little happy inside.

"Adequate."

Still that didn't mean he had to say it out loud. After all if he praised it too much, it'd end up all going to her head and he didn't want to have to deal with that headache. Still it seemed that if given enough time it seemed likely that her skill would catch up to his own. An interesting prospect, though he wasn't sure if should look forward to it, he had enough competition as it was.

Now then it was time to decide whether he should teach them about customizing their suits, that is to say real customizing not cosmetics like Sei's paint job, or just go right into the thick of things and show them what most people used these machines for. The former was more in line with his skills, however compared to simply building a machine it was far more advanced and perhaps a lesson left for after they had experienced piloting their own machines. Besides they'd probably have a better idea of how they'd want to change their machines once they'd tested them out.

"Now then how about we take these machines out for a spin and see if they work as good as they look."

Aoi Moto
    NuA-12 ‘Rail Liner’ - Gau

What is this unexpected kindness? Is this some kind of a trick?

Aoi couldn't calm down at all with the strange care that Mare was treating her with.

Once safely in the cockpit she lets out a loud sigh, the tension finally leaving her shoulders as she slumps crudely in the seat. Sitting in the dark she is able to relax a little bit. The soft beeping of the OS startup hardly intrusive as she is finally back in her element. The glow of the screen as it starts illuminates her pale face as the game zone initializes, bits of data being poured into the various screens and sensor displays that fill the cockpit.

And the world is full of trees.

What.... Where is my wide open firing field?

What kind of luck does she have?

No wait, please don't answer that. She doesn't want such confirmation, let me live in denial forever please.

A few taps in the tactical minimap deploy her support weapons around her. The closest edge of the forest isn't too far away, and she should be able to reach it with a bit of effort.

Uhg.

Having to move.

Magnetic Propulsion System activated. With a chime her TSA emits a powerful repulsive field, increasing its mobility as well as improving its stealth ability.

Something that might be generously refereed to as a smile crosses her lips as she her fingers move along the controls, a slow hum of power as she redirects the main flow to her pylons, beginning their charging.

Fun fun~ How many hours can she spend here today before they chase her out? 8? Maybe?
    Spoiler:

MNV E- -> C
    Stealth C -> B
    Fuel -100

Several small units detach from her sides and fly up and forward, scouting ahead of her as she moves forwards. A low rumbling sound follows her, sounding like a roar as the rest of her support moves to flank her.

Aoi 1403 -> 1004 4*3 = 12 AP 4 remaining
    OW1 1403 -> 0705
    OW2 1403 -> 1006
    OW3 1403 -> 1208
    OW4 1403 -> 0807

GAU14 -> 0904
    GAU58 -> 1105

Spoiler:

Rockets 32
    VLS Missiles 48
    Rail Pylon 16
    36mm 24,000
    57mm MG 12,000
    57mm Buckshot 4000
    105mm 54
    220mm APDSFS 35
    220mm Canister 5
    Last edited by Plue; April 25th, 2016 at 01:33 AM.
    I'LL KILL YOU PLUE

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Dranes's Avatar
    Taro Akiyama
    Field 13: BETA Hive Interior

"Wha-?"

There was no time for a real response as the field shifted to what seemed to be a cave and the communications cut. The world had entirely changed from the one he was used to, it was cavern but none like he had ever seen in his life. It was otherwordly in its appearance and far from natural but still...this was just another part of the game, it was just another field and an open one to add to that. For the type of fight he was looking for it was perfect, the kind of fight where two combatants would go straight for the other and beat the hell out of one another, just like before...

Which is what made the entire place all the more weirder.

There was no one else here!

"Oi, this is sort of boring isn't it? This gloom look isn't helping either..."

He muttered those words to himself, it's not like the comms were on for Erika to hear him anyways.

"Well, if they're hiding, guess I just have to find them."

His machine mirrored his movements as he looked around, nothing to really give him an idea of where it was he was supposed to go. A slight shrug before a sudden urge began to take hold, the simple want to find someone else in this cavern.

"Whatever, time to wing it!"

And with no clue of where he was going, no idea what was waiting for him or even if it was safe at all, the lone white gekishin began to move through the alien cavern.
    Last edited by Dranes; April 18th, 2016 at 09:08 AM.

Karina Alkaev

Sensei.

Karina can’t help but give a small blush. She wasn’t really used to people looking up to her, much less being their mentor. Usually she just tried to avoid too much notice. Part of her still wanted to shrink away. However did she end up in this situation?

“W-why yes. You see TSF’s have different roles…I guess like different players in baseball. The stories they’re based on also have them being made by different countries, which also influences their abilities.”

She tossed in the baseball reference in hopes he’d grasp on. He had mentioned a batting cage afterall.

“Some are designed for getting to the thick of battle, while others are meant to attack from afar. Of course you also have well-rounded designs. I’d sort of suggest one of those, but you should choose the one that appeals to you.”

Admittedly, TSF statistics weren’t quite her forte. Her Berkut was chosen more for its…special relevance for her. Karina makes an attempt to point out which are which, though she has the feeling he’s just going to choose one impulsively. Not that she looked down on him...it just seemed to be the kind of person he was. It would be better than him standing here and being indecisive at least, she was looking forward to getting to finally play with others.
    Last edited by Janx; April 18th, 2016 at 11:13 PM.

Blog Entries
    Ivan Dragonov

You tried to keep your praise short before she got all smug and overconfident but you forgot one thing. Sei has been your best friend since kindergarden. She knows that she has exceeded your expectations. You saw her pout for a bit before getting fired up about testing out her new TSF.

“Yeah let’s take these babies for a spin!”

As expected she’s getting fired up at the more physical part of Muv Luv. Mitsuki gave you a resigned expression that was probably similar to your own. No doubt, she was used to Sei’s overly energetic and physical nature.

So you guys went down to the second floor and got in line for a “free battle.” In most cases, it was a casual sparring or testing of TSFs for people. So the line was much much shorter in comparison to the PvP line where people fought against others in the shop and eventually around the world when the shop finished installation of its servers.

“Hey Ivan-chan how about we make things a little interesting for the upcoming match.”

Oh so she was already looking past the testing bit? Part of you was curious about how she was going to make things interesting. After all you know you would win most of the matches the last time she challenged you to a fight. On the other hand, she normally didn’t challenge you unless she had some sort of idea on how to win.

“It’s kind of unfair for two beginners like us have to fight a veteran like you… So how about we have a 2v1 fight after we get used to our muvpla?”

Aoi Moto

So you started moving your TSA towards the edge of the forest. It was uneventful to your relief. You ignored any of the grabber’s attempts to make small talks with you and you especially ignored his questions on HOW you made his cannon.

Mare on the other hand was practicing her brand new HF scythe nearby you. Far enough to prevent accidental hits and to properly engage the BETA vanguards. Close enough to potentially save you in case they jump up from underground.

After waving it around a few times, she finally opened a communications link to you.

“You don’t mind if I cut some of the trees in front of us do you? Might be beneficial for the both of us. I get to test how fast this cuts and you get more room to spot the enemy. So would you be fine with my proposal?”

Taro Akiyama
    Field 13: BETA Hive Interior

So you went in straight into this strange alien cave… It kind of reminded you of how ants build their nests… if they were to make big enough for a skyscraper to fit in. This was definitely different from the last field you were in where you could clearly see your opponent head-on.

You went out of your current hallway and went to your left. That’s when you saw… something. It was clearly not human despite the “face” you could see. It was like someone took a person’s head and stuck on some kind of weird crab thing.

Whatever it was… It was clearly heading towards you at fairly fast speed however you could probably run away from it due to your Gekishin’s speed.

Karina Alkaev

“Hmm so these TSFs are like the positions in baseball.”

Seems like your analogy worked perfectly for him because he started to think nice and hard on his TSF choice. If originally his general feeling was of a raging fire or dog then now he felt like a calm serene blue. He was carefully picking and choosing his TSF with no rush. Clearly trying to find his optimal fit instead of the first thing that seemed cool.

In the end, he ended up choosing the rugged SU-37M2. Rugged. Mobile. Capable of holding its own in close quarters yet capable of doing good at long range due to its increased fire control and sensors over the base model.

“Sensei! I’m ready when you are!”
    Last edited by Kuroyuki; April 2nd, 2017 at 11:07 AM.

Aoi Moto

Aoi lands the NuA once she reaches the edge of the forest, a small duststorm kicked up as the heavy metal feet dig into the terrain. Head unit sweeping the visible area as the sensors find a great deal of nothing... besides more trees.

'They... They don't already know me here do they?'

Did someone already have a poor opinion of her? Were they trying to make her miserable on purpose? Or was this just the luck of the RNG plaguing her again. A dark haze settles around the red head inside the simulator. Fingers twitching on the triggers, imagining clearing the forest in a wave of destruction.

“You don’t mind if I cut some of the trees in front of us do you? Might be beneficial for the both of us. I get to test how fast this cuts and you get more room to spot the enemy. So would you be fine with my proposal?”
    What? Why is she even asking her?

Why is she still talking to her?

Why does she even care?

Aoi takes a moment to try and find the coms button, tapping the seldom (never) used command to reply.

"Oh-okay? It's yours you know..."

Does this damn nice bishoujo really need her affirmation for something?

Letting the coms fall back to their rightful state of off Aoi flips several toggles in the cockpit bringing her heavier weapons to a ready state.
    I'LL KILL YOU PLUE

Blog Entries
    Aoi Moto

“This should be… fun,”

While Mare went about cutting down trees in front of you, you thought about your situation, you had to wonder if the people somehow knew you. Did you insult them in a different sortie? You haven’t done it… recently. When was the last time, you insulted someone again? It was… the last time you went outside to deliver your last delivery…

No try to think positive thoughts! Positive thoughts. It wasn’t their fault that you were stuck in this forest. It was RNG. The cold unfeeling Random Number Generator that loved to torment you… Thoughts of giving RNG the middle finger by just blowing away the forest…

But thankfully you wouldn’t have to worry about the forest in front of you. You saw Mare dashing around and cutting down trees left and right with ease thanks to the HF Scythe you’ve made her… And just in time, because you saw some of those BETA off in the distance. Those weird bulldozing ones whatever they were called.

Weirdly enough, you saw two TSFs outpacing them, it looked like a SU-47 and a Type 00. But eh, you don’t have to worry about them. All that really matters was killing the BETA right?

Aoi Moto

A grin that might uncharitably be called creepy tore across Aoi's face.

"Ehehe~ Disappear!"

These shitty trees might make a mess of her perfect battlefield, but it's not something that can't be removed.

Harsh red warning lines flash across the HUD screen in a pair of fans: Mirrored by the blue particle glow escaping her weapon pylons.

1000 rounds a minute lash at a significant fraction of the speed of light out from her position, starting converged and sweeping outwards as she clears the forest in a destructive wave of purification. The strongest non nuclear weapon capable of being carried by a TSF. Trees, BETA and anything else in the way being restored to their rightful non existence.

Two empty cartridges fall to the ground as arms load another pair to the ends of the rail pylons as they return to their upright position. Her Variable Velocity Cannons starting to track whatever uglies remain, GAU units fanning out further to set up a converging field of death before her.

'Charge depleted. 14 remaining. 15 seconds to reload.'

Ahhhh~ That felt good. What a beautiful horizon before her now.

Spoiler:

Rockets 32
    VLS Missiles 48
    Rail Pylon 14
    36mm 24,000
    57mm MG 12,000
    57mm Buckshot 4000
    105mm 54
    220mm APDSFS 35
    220mm Canister 5
    Last edited by Plue; April 21st, 2019 at 10:11 PM.
    I'LL KILL YOU PLUE

Ivan Dragonov

Ivan could only sigh and rub his forehead as he heard his childhood friend's suggestion.

Honestly, this girl...

She had always wanted to beat him, so her suggestion perhaps did not come as too much of a surprise to him. Well, her tactics had become quite predictable when it came to the challenges that she brought against him, so perhaps adding an unknown variable like another opponent could tip the scales in her favor. Certainly could be interesting at least, although it's a pity that poor Mitsuki was the one getting wrapped up in all this...

"Fine, fine, I suppose you do need the handicap after all those failed challenges in the past. Long as Mitsuki is up for it as well, that is...and do make sure she knows what she's getting into, would you?"

Now then, which machine would he use...Almace would certainly have no issue shrugging off their attacks, but as for actually taking them out perhaps Curtana would be the better option. Bullets worked just as well on TSFs as they did on BETA after all, but if Sei's new machine was able to get in close, especially if it has some stealth capabilities...and then there's the matter of Mitsuki's machine too. Perhaps...maybe just this once, he would bring out Durandal and show them what they could achieve if they honed their building skills a little.