Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2227303132

Thread: Fallout 4

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Modders, get on that better punching animation now.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The jump was good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Blog Entries
    so I was very, very dissapointed with the end of game jet pack the brotherhood gave me. cause I equipped it and the screen popped up something like (warning, jet propulsion is heavily draining to the nuclear fuel core).

And I was like

oh FUCK yes, I get it, its like one direction flight but my fuel cell will go to zero in a few seconds, thats fine. See I was planning to end the game anyway, and I thought that would be an awesome game ending moment. So I took my full power armor, inserted a fresh fusion core, and went to the pryden. I intended to end the game with my char going "To infinityyyyyy.....and beyond!" And flying off into the atmosphere before closing the application.

...instead it doubled my jump height and I crashed. I mean I was in power armor so it didnt hurt, but that was....underwhelming considering the intent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Instead of holding down jump, try tapping it a bunch of times. That seems to make your jet jump higher, at least by a bit.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Blog Entries
    thats...still... I mean.

buzz light year....
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You can't both be Buzz Lightyear.

Blog Entries
    I think thats paladin danse, and I killed him and took his power armor. I was literally using that with the jet pack

there can only be one

JP Friend Code
    Pingu
    Blog Entries
    The jet pack was super dissapointing. I was kinda expecting it to burn my power core not use up my action points. Like, I wanted to kinda stay in the air while shooting people and being badass and stuff but no.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    so I was very, very dissapointed with the end of game jet pack the brotherhood gave me. cause I equipped it and the screen popped up something like (warning, jet propulsion is heavily draining to the nuclear fuel core).

And I was like

oh FUCK yes, I get it, its like one direction flight but my fuel cell will go to zero in a few seconds, thats fine. See I was planning to end the game anyway, and I thought that would be an awesome game ending moment. So I took my full power armor, inserted a fresh fusion core, and went to the pryden. I intended to end the game with my char going "To infinityyyyyy.....and beyond!" And flying off into the atmosphere before closing the application.

...instead it doubled my jump height and I crashed. I mean I was in power armor so it didnt hurt, but that was....underwhelming considering the intent.
    Well this is why you test your equipment before you go out and embarrass yourself in front of everybody in the wasteland
    Last edited by Mcjon01; December 5th, 2015 at 04:00 PM.

JP Friend Code
    897036422/300565270
    Blog Entries
    Survival mode beta is out, anyone else having a fun time?