Thread: Shrap's Shorter Stories (Type-Moon Fan-Fics)

Blog Entries

Shrap's Shorter Stories (Type-Moon Fan-Fics)

Shrap's Shorter Stories

Hello, everyone. This thread is where you can find all of my shorter stories that could be anywhere from Micro-Fiction (up to 100 words) to Novella length (20,000 - 60,000). Instead of each in their own individual thread. Makes it easier.

There will an index below, and it will be alphabetically organized as follows: most related work (Fate/Stay Night, Garden of Sinners, Tsukihime), type (by colored *'s), and title (self-explanatory). The number of a particular type will be in ( )'s next to the type on the color key. Below each story will be a small summary; which may or may not reveal anything about it. Each story will also include a song choice, which will probably change given my taste in music, and a cover image, since it gives me more excuses to abuse Photoshop. Also, cross-overs will receive their own spot. Furthermore, the status of a story will be next to the type, as well as the two most prominent characters within said story (if there are two), and, if a cross-over, what universes are being crossed. Oh, and if the story happens to relate to my other fic called Rot Me (link), it will have an (*) at the tail end.

Color Key:

Micro (up to 100 words approx.) (0)

Flash (100 - 1,000 words approx.) (0)

Short Story (500 - 7,500 words approx.) (1)

Novelette (7,500 - 20,000 words approx.) (1)

Novella (20,000 - 60,000 words approx.) (1)

Index

Fate/Stay Night:

1. Skin Crawling Vagary (Completed) (Kariya Matou, Sakura Matou) (*) Link
    Kariya Matou, what is your wish for the Grail? Inside your mind, what is your dream? Crawling beneath your skin, what is your pain? Make your wish, keep your dream, and may you never wake up.

2. You Are My King (Started) (Bedivere) (*) Link
    The year is 1939, and at the start of a war that changes everything, seven magi will compete for the Holy Grail in the streets of Tokyo, Japan. One such is an old disowned magus and retired war veteran and under his rule is the Arthurian knight Bedivere. Together, for the salvation of their souls, will they make their wishes reality, lest darkness swallow them whole.

3. Nothing More Than Simply a Shadow (Started) (*)
    1982, the Sino-Vietnamese border.

Tsukihime:

Garden of Sinners:

Cross-Overs:

1. Magic Cups Won't Pour Magic Wine (Not Started) (Shinji Matou, Frances Drake) (*) (*)
    The last year of high school for Shinji Matou has been more than enjoyable for the heir of the ancient Magus bloodline. All of this changes when a girl he's never met before insults him terribly. On top of this humiliation, this same girl is a new student who joins the same class of the one who rejected his advances, and makes friends with the captain of the club whom always chides him. To make matters worse, as the Holy Grail Wars begins, the Servant he summons is more interested in rum and coin than she is a magic cup.

2. Hero Fall (In Progress) (Medea, Revy) (Fate/Stay Night x Black Lagoon) (*) Link
    Medea has killed her Master, wanting to rid herself of his stupidity. Yet, with every action, there is a consequence. As punishment for her betrayal, she will disappear lest by some miracle she finds another Master in time. And, as she gives into despair, laughing at her fate, comes across a gun-totting woman, and with her, a second chance. Or, so she thinks.

Last edited by Historia; January 22nd, 2016 at 04:15 AM.

Posting here so to not bump older posts:

Well, Skin-Crawling Vagary did a good job at recounting Kariya's end with all of those macabre descriptions.
    Not Magus! Magic Emperor Magus!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Magus View Post
    Posting here so to not bump older posts:

Well, Skin-Crawling Vagary did a good job at recounting Kariya's end with all of those macabre descriptions.
    Oh, why thank you.
    Last edited by Historia; July 12th, 2015 at 11:40 AM.

The Warrior of the Shadows kinlyki's Avatar
    You Are My King links to Skin Crawling Vagary
    With each day, one draws closer to death,

With each day, one expends more of one's life,

With each day, one obtains more memories,

With each day, one gets closer to losing them all.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kinlyki View Post
    You Are My King links to Skin Crawling Vagary
    Fixed.

I'm curious; have you ever considered writing a Bazett/Avenger story?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoSaber410 View Post
    I'm curious; have you ever considered writing a Bazett/Avenger story?
    As in Master/Servant? No. Though I do have a story planned out where both are featured, but that'll come much later and if I ever finish any of the others.

Blog Entries
    Alright, so here is what I had in mind for Hero Fall involving Rock and Revy.

Basically, as established in the first chapter, Rock and Revy are in Japan days before the Holy Grail War because they are delivering a catalyst to Medea's Master, who I heavily based off Atrum Galliasta from Ufotable's UBW adaptation and, on the side, since they're there and might as well, to enter negotiations with the local Yakuza group for Balalaika (who obtained the catalyst for them, paid their way from Roanapur to Japan, etc.). Rock at this point (as it's several years after the main events in Black Lagoon) is more deeply embedded with his darker side (as seen in Roberta's Blood Trail) and Revy is, well, more loathsome (read: lonely) because of it. She's cynical, racist, and prone to drinking and fits of violence—more-so than before—and, I had planned, to have her retreat further and further into her shell as the story went on.

Hm. Anyway, after she winds up as the Master of Caster and after they battle Lancer (who at this point is under Kotomine's Command Spell), which leaves Revy injured and unable to do much, she reluctantly decides to bring Rock in, and from there it just goes downhill. Rock sees the Holy Grail War as an opportunity to change the fate of Roanapur, as Chang says his actions would in Roberta's Blood Trail but ultimately didn't go the way he wanted them too. This is his second, big chance, so to speak.

Since I was mainly going to follow Heaven's Feel in terms of how the 5th War pans out, let's just say with Rock being a player things get even worse. Plus there are other things that would've been revealed in Ayako and Bazett's storylines which pave the way for Minds of Steel, which is set immediately after.

- - - Updated - - -

In Minds of Steel, the city of Roanapur is where the characters go to find a certain red-haired puppeteer. Also there's a Canaan cameo, among other things.
    Last edited by Historia; February 27th, 2016 at 08:03 PM.

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Alright, so here is what I had in mind for Hero Fall involving Rock and Revy.

Basically, as established in the first chapter, Rock and Revy are in Japan days before the Holy Grail War because they are delivering a catalyst to Medea's Master, who I heavily based off Atrum Galliasta from Ufotable's UBW adaptation and, on the side, since they're there and might as well, to enter negotiations with the local Yakuza group for Balalaika (who obtained the catalyst for them, paid their way from Roanapur to Japan, etc.). Rock at this point (as it's several years after the main events in Black Lagoon) is more deeply embedded with his darker side (as seen in Roberta's Blood Trail) and Revy is, well, more loathsome (read: lonely) because of it. She's cynical, racist, and prone to drinking and fits of violence—more-so than before—and, I had planned, to have her retreat further and further into her shell as the story went on.

Hm. Anyway, after she winds up as the Master of Caster and after they battle Lancer (who at this point is under Kotomine's Command Spell), which leaves Revy injured and unable to do much, she reluctantly decides to bring Rock in, and from there it just goes downhill. Rock sees the Holy Grail War as an opportunity to change the fate of Roanapur, as Chang says his actions would in Roberta's Blood Trail but ultimately didn't go the way he wanted them too. This is his second, big chance, so to speak.

Since I was mainly going to follow Heaven's Feel in terms of how the 5th War pans out, let's just say with Rock being a player things get even worse. Plus there are other things that would've been revealed in Ayako and Bazett's storylines which pave the way for Minds of Steel, which is set immediately after.

- - - Updated - - -

In Minds of Steel, the city of Roanapur is where the characters go to find a certain red-haired puppeteer. Also there's a Canaan cameo, among other things.

Bro this sounds awesome and well badass! Oh Rock you poor poor idiotic smart person, you live in a town filled with some of the worst scum on earth yet you still don't know that you should NEVER make deals with the devil.....or in this case participate in tournaments that involves spirits of the people who were idolized and worshiped for being amazing at killing other across history and lets not forget that someone/thing that everyone thinks is the Persian God of Darkness and well evil.

Oh I can't wait!!