Page 31 of 70 FirstFirst ... 212629303132333641 ... LastLast

Thread: Lord El Melloi II Case Files

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Though I honestly wonder why Saber of all people gives Waver PTSD. I thought Caster would have broken him more considering he saw the results of his and Ryuunosuke's experiments.
    It's probably a lot of things relating to the war; like the picture of Gilgamesh genuinely triggered him. Also IIRC Saber nearly killed them but Iskandar had managed to pull them out at the last second. Like it might have been a low tension moment for the viewers, but for Waver it was probably really scary.

speaking of waver pairings, waver x students is a strict no, but waver/melvin??? waver/melvin??? im interested but i know nothing of the dynamic
    Last edited by jennajayfeather; September 5th, 2018 at 02:16 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Though I honestly wonder why Saber of all people gives Waver PTSD. I thought Caster would have broken him more considering he saw the results of his and Ryuunosuke's experiments.
    I'm sure if he saw anyone from HGW4 he'd get ptsd
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    I'm sure if he saw anyone from HGW4 he'd get ptsd
    It'd probably be worst with Caster or Gilgamesh though.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, Waver x Gray is a small secondary ship for me if Waver x Taiga never works out.
    As much as I like the idea of Waver x Taiga
    Taiga has Reikan
    Wait that's some weird ntr stuff right theere
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

As much as I like the idea of Waver x Taiga
    Taiga has Reikan
    Wait that's some weird ntr stuff right theere
    Is she actually dating Reikan? I thought Reikan liked her, but she was still single.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    Waver x Gray is honestly creepy and disturbing, IMO.

Neither shows the slightest hint of attraction to the other. Combined with the clearly Teacher x Student nature of it, the idea of shipping the two is just weird to me.
    I don't really care about the student x teacher aspect tbh, maybe cause I grew up with a lot of Shoujo with the premise. Like I said, it's just a dynamic I've grown fond of, and I just find how they get along while still kind of keeping to themselves kind of cute.

Essentially, I like their relationship dynamic endearing, so I like seeing them interacting. I don't mind anything that may or may not come from it, as long as I get to see them talk with each other and rely on one another. I hope that makes sense

- - - Updated - - -

Is she actually dating Reikan? I thought Reikan liked her, but she was still single.
    That's probably the actual situation, seeing as how after a quick search, I don't see any mention of them being in anything but a friendship

Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    I don't really care about the student x teacher aspect tbh, maybe cause I grew up with a lot of Shoujo with the premise. Like I said, it's just a dynamic I've grown fond of, and I just find how they get along while still kind of keeping to themselves kind of cute.

Essentially, I like their relationship dynamic endearing, so I like seeing them interacting. I don't mind anything that may or may not come from it, as long as I get to see them talk with each other and rely on one another. I hope that makes sense

- - - Updated - - -

That's probably the actual situation, seeing as how after a quick search, I don't see any mention of them being in anything but a friendship
    For the first part, I don't typically ship student x teacher, but I don't find it as creepy in fiction as I would in real life. In RL, that kind of dynamic is actually unsettling. Also, I agree that Gray is an adorable hug-a-bear, and Waver watching out for her is adorable in a platonic way.

About Reikan, isn't it also shown that him, Taiga, and Neko were all classmates and best friends? Also, it's funny thinking about how Reikan might pine over Taiga because it would be hilarious seeing Waver come into town and Reikan getting jealous.

About Reikan, isn't it also shown that him, Taiga, and Neko were all classmates and best friends? Also, it's funny thinking about how Reikan might pine over Taiga because it would be hilarious seeing Waver come into town and Reikan getting jealous.
    I'm actually surprised I haven't seen more stuff regarding the two of them, in Canon or otherwise. Him being a considerable factor in her current job kind of provides a lot of potential of interesting interactions.

Though after his last experience and the consequences it's brought him I don't think Waver would ever willingly set foot on Fuyuki again. Though he did help dismantle the Grail ��. If fate wasn't so impossible for me to write fanfic with I'd probably run with this scenario.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Very one sided pining on Reikan's side
    But Reikan's personality is basically Iskander you see
    Like Taiga x Waver but woah who's this other guy that keeps coming to see my gf why does he make me tingle the same way iskander did
    *blush*
    am i with the right person?

El Melloi II x Reines is the patrician choice.

For the first part, I don't typically ship student x teacher, but I don't find it as creepy in fiction as I would in real life. In RL, that kind of dynamic is actually unsettling. Also, I agree that Gray is an adorable hug-a-bear, and Waver watching out for her is adorable in a platonic way.
    Also I didn't know what to say at first to this but yeah, that pretty much sums it up. Whenever I read shoujo and there's a teacher student relationship, in usually rather intrigued by where it will go, meanwhile in reality, even in University imagining anyone in my age group entering a relationship with a lecturer makes me feel rather 'ehhhhh...'

US Friend Code
    Let’s be real, Taiga’s romantic interests started and ended with Kerry. Right now she’s in the eternally wild and single mindset
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Very one sided pining on Reikan's side
    But Reikan's personality is basically Iskander you see
    Like Taiga x Waver but woah who's this other guy that keeps coming to see my gf why does he make me tingle the same way iskander did
    *blush*
    am i with the right person?
    Didn't think about that. Also, where does Reikan act like Iskandar, and what side material is he even appreciably in? Also, in that case, he'd be struggling with feelings for both.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Let’s be real, Taiga’s romantic interests started and ended with Kerry. Right now she’s in the eternally wild and single mindset
    Only in your mind! The shipping is endless!

That, and Rin would try just for lols to set them up if she heard the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    El Melloi II x Reines is the patrician choice.
    I'd just feel sorry for Waver in that relationship.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Oh yeah I forgot that she liked him. Kerry attracts all kinds of people huh...

I'd just feel sorry for Waver in that relationship.
    Me too, though Reines herself ruled out the option of a relationship in Volume II, instead saying she'd get herself pregnant with his kid and leave it at that.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah I forgot that she liked him. Kerry attracts all kinds of people huh...
    You know what they say, everyone loves a bad boy...

Me too, though Reines herself ruled out the option of a relationship in Volume II, instead saying she'd get herself pregnant with his kid and leave it at that.

- - - Updated - - -

You know what they say, everyone loves a bad boy...
    That first line almost made me bite my tongue, why don't I remember that....

And I guess tall, dark and unshaved has its charm...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Didn't think about that. Also, where does Reikan act like Iskandar, and what side material is he even appreciably in? Also, in that case, he'd be struggling with feelings for both.
    HA
    Can't find the comment where nasu said they were similar. Maybe it didn't exist and it was just me.

HA
    Can't find the comment where nasu said they were similar. Maybe it didn't exist and it was just me.
    In all honesty, Taiga is the one similar to Iskandar. Even Iskandar commended her for her loyalty to her friends, and said she was like a certain governor of his (likely Ptolemy). Furthermore, she does live life to its fullest, and laughs and cries in equal measure (metaphorically).

JP Friend Code
    And I guess tall, dark and unshaved has its charm...
    Tbh while Waver’s not unshaved he’s tall & sullen like Kerry.

So

He might actually fit her type

Quote Originally Posted by jennajayfeather View Post
    Tbh while Waver’s not unshaved he’s tall & sullen like Kerry.

So

He might actually fit her type
    And he's a heavy smoker too, don't forget.