Page 34 of 70 FirstFirst ... 242932333435363944 ... LastLast

Thread: Lord El Melloi II Case Files

Sure is Case Files in here

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    But why would you try to guess their choices? Seems like setting yourself up for disappointment like hardcore Star Wars fans.
    How so? I'm literally resigning myself to not getting what I want, the exact opposite.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    Sure is Case Files in here
    Did you miss the whole debate of Waver x Taiga vs Waver x Gray? That's pretty Case Files-ey. That, and this thread would be deader than a ghost town if we didn't talk about anything else. Besides, I did agree with you that Inorai was a cool old lady. Actually, the character I'm most curious about in this second novel is Touko's apparent student.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    For me, it's more that no other original work will ever be as profitable as GO currently is, so why make them when you can simply introduce it as an FGO tie-in? It's a matter of opportunity cost. Far less effort for more money. That, and plenty of important TM plot details are being introduced in GO as well, so...
    before GO there was Apo and Fire Girl that was release twice a year and Fragments and Prisma with one chapter every month
    post GO we got Strange Fake, Case Files, GO Mats twice a year, CCC Foxtail every month
    Definitely more new TM content than there was before GO

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, the character I'm most curious about in this second novel is Touko's apparent student.
    Not a thing? Don't think it was ever mentioned she had a student that wasn't Azaka.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    before GO there was Apo and Fire Girl that was release twice a year and Fragments and Prisma with one chapter every month
    post GO we got Strange Fake, Case Files, GO Mats twice a year, CCC Foxtail every month
    Definitely more new TM content than there was before GO

- - - Updated - - -

Not a thing? Don't think it was ever mentioned she had a student that wasn't Azaka.
    Maybe the dude was a protege. Also, it's in this thread, the kid who took a pill to fake drunkenness and who came to the party with Touko in Volume II. Also, I thought SF was initially released in 2011, before GO came out.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Maybe the dude was a protege. Also, it's in this thread, the kid who took a pill to fake drunkenness and who came to the party with Touko in Volume II. Also, I thought SF was initially released in 2011, before GO came out.
    Strange Fake was a one volume novel in 2008 or something based on an April Fools thing Narita did.
    In 2015 TM decided to serialize it and collabed with Dengeki to do it.

Milo? Nah.
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

That, and plenty of important TM plot details are being introduced in GO as well, so...
    I'm not really seeing the problem here
    <%canaki> can we move the toast down to be emergency pantsu and put the boiled egg in her mouth
    My stuff | GO stuff | YouTube | Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Canon View Post
    I'm not really seeing the problem here
    I just feel its the prelude to all new TM content being released via GO and all the new lore being introduced via it, which is a frustrating prospect for those of us unwilling to touch the mobage-trap.

- - - Updated - - -

Strange Fake was a one volume novel in 2008 or something based on an April Fools thing Narita did.
    In 2015 TM decided to serialize it and collabed with Dengeki to do it.

Milo? Nah.
    I see then. Cool, I guess I misremembered and misunderstood what was going on.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I just feel its the prelude to all new TM content being released via GO and all the new lore being introduced via it, which is a frustrating prospect for those of us unwilling to touch the mobage-trap.
    Isn't that just because GO is popular.
    There's a ton of new content and lore that reguarly comes out. No one talks about it because well GO is just really really really popular. And popular things get talked about more than less popular things.
    Just read the Foxtail manga it's full of both lore and vore.

There's a ton of new content and lore that reguarly comes out. No one talks about it because well GO is just really really really popular. And popular things get talked about more than less popular things.
    Thank you. Will do!

New TM content...all the time...like Fate/This and Fate/That...it's not bad if you disregard quality...got tons of lore...sweet lore...zzz...

No brakes on the Fate gravy train
    <%canaki> can we move the toast down to be emergency pantsu and put the boiled egg in her mouth
    My stuff | GO stuff | YouTube | Twitter

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Two words one not often hears said together.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    what's the foxtail manga
    CCC alternative story. MC is Hakuno and Tamamo.

Blog Entries
    I just want something new that isn't Fate/whatever already. Or at the very least more Mahoyo stuff, or the friggin' Tsukihime remake that we have been waiting for for god knows how many years. As long as GO remains so popular, and stuff is still being released for that, then, well, none of those things are likely to get here any time soon. I love Fate and all, but I kind of think it would be good to have something else from TM already. I'm kind of tired of tons of different grail wars.

And yes, for people like me who have no interest in playing GO (or any mobage in general, really), the prospect of tons of interesting TM-verse lore that I will miss, only being available in that game, or via wikis and reposts, is not a happpy thought.
    Last edited by Rokudaime; September 9th, 2018 at 03:25 PM.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    I just want something new that isn't Fate/whatever already. Or at the very least more Mahoyo stuff, or the friggin' Tsukihime remake that we have been waiting for for god knows how many years. As long as GO remains so popular, and stuff is still being released for that, then, well, none of those things are likely to get here any time soon. I love Fate and all, but I kind of think it would be good to have something else from TM already. I'm kind of tired of tons of different grail wars.

And yes, for people like me who have no interest in playing GO (or any mobage in general, really), the prospect of tons of interesting TM-verse lore that I will miss, only being available in that game, or via wikis and reposts, is not a happpy thought.
    You make a good point for sure, and even as someone who got in through Fate, I'd say more other works would be nice. However, there are still some Grail Wars I want to see, especially the Third, or even the Second because everyone apparently died in the Second Grail War.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    What's even the point of collecting or putting an emphasis on "lore" unless you need to do a RP or write a fanfic.

What's even the point of collecting or putting an emphasis on "lore" unless you need to do a RP or write a fanfic.
    Does there have to be a point? What if I just like knowing this stuff?

Knowing All Nasu Things And How They Work for personal gratification, expanded perception of setting, and/or e-peen.

So this is the hell that Dullahan sees