Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 12345813 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/compelete material IV Extra material

Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    Yeah that was CM2. But then again, that was Fate/Character Material, where they had long Nasu-Takeuchi discussions about the characters, so it was one of the more informative ones.
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Arai gave us like 8 snippets and that was it. Was everything else stuff we already knew?

And I don't see the problem with Shirou getting into Avalon, you don't even need to be British to get in, Ogier the Dane is a Dane as his name suggests and he was living in France at the time he was swooped up. Shirou had Avalon inside of him for years so the connection is already made as far as I am concerned.

Doesn't Karen appear in one of the tiger Colliseum's?
    So, there's no need for HA if all you want is Karen.

/trolololo
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thing about HA is that it would probably require an entire book (the CGs, the sprites, the minigame art, the guest wallpapers, the promo art).

Not that I wouldn't buy such a book.

Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Arai gave us like 8 snippets and that was it. Was everything else stuff we already knew?.
    I dunno, different stuff is more interesting to different people I guess? It wasn't THAT informative in the sense of earth-shattering information.

^^
    The chances of us learning about all her quirky habits and secret super special awesome abilities seems slim though if it is just Tiger Coliseum. And some people may prefer her artwork from Hollow Ataraxia.

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    And I don't see the problem with Shirou getting into Avalon, you don't even need to be British to get in, Ogier the Dane is a Dane as his name suggests and he was living in France at the time he was swooped up. Shirou had Avalon inside of him for years so the connection is already made as far as I am concerned.
    He kept dreaming about Excalibur long after Avalon left his body. There is also an implication that Shirou succeeded at tracing Excalibur, but the image deteriorated after years and he couldn't rememer how to do it. (Since Excalibur and Avalon can't be registered in UBW)

Uh, what are you talking about.

You can't be disagreeing with me since I said I had no problem with him going to Avalon.

Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post
    Uh, what are you talking about.

You can't be disagreeing with me since I said I had no problem with him going to Avalon.
    No, I'm not. I'm adding info. :3

Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    It's not like he as a problem with anything in LE, it's just that he thinks that Nasu shouldn't have given the extra attention to Saber.
    Shes the main fucking heroine.

Blog Entries
    I... wouldn't go there.

^^^
    Oh.

So if they do a Q&A dealie again I hope they talk about how Caliburn can kill Berserker 7 times (and how Berserker knew this with less than 7 lives), what happened in Nine Live Blade Works, and some questions I can't quite remember now.

If they do it wouldn't be in this. This looks like largely art, and the information doesn't include F/SN.

Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    I... wouldn't go there.
    Then we can assume Arc isn't the main heroine in Tsukihime?
    Shes canon and the original.

Blog Entries
    No, it's not wrong per se, but it implies that the other heroines are less important, which can piss people off quite a lot.

Arcueid is the main heroine of the story Tsukihime but not of Tohno's story.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My personal definitions:

True heroine: This is the only REAL heroine, all the other heroines are FAKERS and their routes don't matter.
    Main heroine: The one who you gets the most attention. You can't have three characters on every piece of promotional art, one of them is going to have to represent the franchise. For a VN/whatever to not have a main heroine is kind of rare.

All three are true heroines, Saber is the main heroine.

Coincidentally, I only found out this book was coming out when I went on /fate/ and people were complaining (again) about how dare Takeuchi draw Saber on a book cover.

Not sure who else they would have put on the cover that is representative of Fate ( I mean Unlimited Codes, Tiger Coliseum, Fate Extra and Fate Zero don't really have any one character all in common), maybe Shirou since he hasn't appeared on a cover yet. Rin might have worked because of her look alike in Extra, same with Sakura but that would be pretty flimsy reasoning.

And yeah I saw the OP post before anyone had commented that is why the first post has that link.

Blog Entries
    poor rin. if only type-moon cared about any of the west at all, you might push saber out of the way

as opposed to them not even bothering to give you a quote for shirou.

never forget.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    as opposed to them not even bothering to give you a quote for shirou.

never forget.
    eh?
    Explain, do you mean that quote at the end of each route?

"Shirou, I love you."

"Welcome home, Shirou."

Stuff like that...

Blog Entries
    no, in UC. rin has quotes for several people, even zero lancer I think, but apparently they didn't feel a need to put one in for shirou.

its something of a lingering sore spot for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.