Thread: Type-Moon Influenced Doujin group starts a Kickstarter, Wish

Post Type-Moon Influenced Doujin group starts a Kickstarter, Wish

Hello everyone! Komi from MeltyBread here, some people here might remember me from that! (I played Melty Blood for about 8-10 years). I moved to Japan a couple years ago and got involved with the Melty Blood players and Type-Moon fans here, and we started a project together!

That project is a Kickstarter for Wish by studio Migiha, it's an original visual novel but the authors were heavily influenced by Type-Moon. While not technically a derivative, it really reminded me of Tsukihime! That's why I thought I'd post about it here.

I've always lurked around Beast's Lair for years and I figured out of everyone in the English community the people here would be most interested in a localization project like this. I'm the CEO of Culture Select, the group localizing the game, and running the campaign. About half of my start-up consists of Type-Moon fans. I would definitely want some Type-Moon fans from here alpha/beta testing the completed build if we succeed. Being so close to Type Moon I would love to get people here involved.

Attached some images to this post. Take a look if you're interested! (>///<)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wish2.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	99.0 KB 
ID:	12762   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wish3.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	12764   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wish4.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	12763  
    Last edited by KomiMB; July 12th, 2015 at 08:09 AM.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    no worries, I shilled my company all the time when I worked there.

good luck!

Not really shilling! I do have a tattoo of a command spell on my hand after all w

Just thought I'd give an update since we launched our greenlight - you can get a better idea of the game contents there!

Thanks for the vote of confidence mewarmo - and nice work on all those translations...