JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries

BlazBlue: Central Fiction

Three new characters confirmed so far:
    - Nine
    - Naoto, from Bloodedge Experience
    - Hibiki Hohaku (Kagura's assistant)

Loketests will be on July 19th and 20th.

Here's the trailer.

The character art will be done by Katou Yuuki, the same person who did them for Continuum Shift.

Quick translation of the trailer from Dustloop:
    Rachel: I'm not here to get the Azure nor to achieve my ambition. I came to confirm... who you are. Now, let us go. There isn't time to waste. We need to solve this situation before "she" can wish for the destruction of this world.
    Ragna: It doesn't matter who I am... I'm myself. Now, come on! I'll "save" you.
    Hibiki: I don't have a wish of my own... I've always been empty.
    Naoto: I'm sorry, but if that's a Murakumo Unit... I'm going to have to destroy it.
    Jin: Hero created by others serves no purpose.
    Noel: A rebellion? I'm just chasing after the Grim Reaper.
    Rachel: Ragna still has a role he needs to fulfill.
    Hazama: You'll tell me... Just how much do you know about the Azure?
    Azrael: This is interesting. You've lost your memories, but still intend to repeat everything...
    Hibiki: I exist only for a certain person's sake.
    Noel: I know you. Who... are you?
    Tsubaki: I'll handle this. You go on ahead!
    Makoto: I should be only one who has to fighting in a dirty way... I'm used to that kind of thing.
    Hazama: The world you wish for... What kind of cruel reality will it force on to you? I'm looking forward to it...
    Kokonoe: To seal off the world... So, you're the cause of this strange phenomena.
    Amane: "Search for me", huh? Just where should I look from...
    Noel: This is weird feeling... Like, we're watching an eternal dream...
    Nine: What kind of world do you wish for? What kind of history? What kind of war? What kind of destruction would you like? Eventually someone defeats the Izanami and learns the truth of this world... An unchangeable truth.... The Central Fiction... What will the humanity choose at that time? What do you wish from this worthless world, Ragna the Bloodedge? That's your wish? Seriously... What a worthless thing to wish for.
    Last edited by mAc Chaos; July 13th, 2015 at 08:27 AM.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.