Thread: BlazBlue: Central Fiction

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Solomos View Post
    20 DLC characters dood.
    Hahahahahahahahahaha! So let me get this straight:

- We're getting half the roster in the main game, while the other half is locked as paid DLC. That's 20/20 WTF.
    - Said roster is composed mainly from already done characters that only require a bit of tweaking (doesn't seem like they have new moves) to adapt to the new game. So they haven't been made from scratch, and we're still being forced to pay for them.
    - One of the main reasons some people told me they were going to buy this game was to play with the RWBY characters, and guess what, one is already paid DLC, the first one ffs they don't even pretend that they don't have it already done.
    - And let's not forget that Arcsys loves to release much later a new version with all DLCs already in it and with game tweaks, making your old game obsolete and your paid DLCs a waste of money.

And this is what you call a suicidal move. I certainly am not paying for this game, why would I when there's obviously going to be an MK2 later? And for what I'm checking online a lot of people seems to think the same as me, because of course we're not dumb.
    Last edited by Oz1337; January 13th, 2018 at 04:29 PM.