Page 102 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 25292971001011021031041071121522026021102 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 29042

Thread: Random Forumite Info

I may go on irc and tenhou against some people right now actually.
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    That game looks so hilarious. Too bad I don't know how to play mahjong.
    http://www.ofb.net/~whuang/ugcs/gp/mahjong/mahjong.html
    http://www.reachmahjong.com/home/ind...ask=view&id=99
    http://www.delfosse.com/mahjong.html
    these first three are basically the same thing, but with different formats so you might be able to read easier. You won't understand just by reading. Come back to these after some practice. There is a lot of random terminology. You can gloss over it since it won't make sense until you have a sense of the game.

http://www.gamedesign.jp/flash/mahjong/mahjong_e.html
    for getting used to shit (the tiles have arabic numbering in the upper corner in the version, so you don't need to know how to read the number runes. just screw around until you get a feel for the game environment). After this, you can go back and read to see what exactly is happening with some examples. Don't try anything fancy here, the RNG is the very definition of troll.

http://arcturus.su/tenhou/scorequiz/yaku.html
    use this to train your specific value hands. it is VERY helpful.

http://tenhou.net/0/?0
    lobby zero for playing people online. other lobbies exist for making appointment games with people, but they stay empty usually unless planned.

http://arcturus.su/tenhou/scorequiz/
    this isn't as necessary if you're just playing online where it calculates for you, but if you ever want to get on the IRL scene, it's very helpful.

You can do it! This is how I taught myself how to play!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    gah... I wanna Tenhou too (well, i'd really like to just use my irl tiles, but that's not happening given the people around here. T-T), but I'm about to pass out and need to go out to eat since I'm running out of food.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Noes! I missed 200!
    No, you didn't. I'm on page 102 now!
    Small but dangerous!

My boring Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by mirakura View Post
    Cute things are cute.

this kind of sucks
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

So the housemate I hate very much has returned...
    And brought with him his dirt, inability to clean dishes or keep tidy, and ugliness.
    In Tohsaka we trust

Space Conquistador
    Blog Entries
    Don't hate on Ugo's Adi, we are a vital part of society!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 06adi View Post
    and ugliness.
    You'd make an excellent philosophy, adi (if you selectively restrict yourself to Plato).

I meant he is an ugly person in general, not just ugly in appearance.

I am sure if he washed his face, took a shower, used deodorant, shaved and washed his clothes properly, he would look 200% better.
    In Tohsaka we trust

Blog Entries
    Lol, he sounds like one of the guys in my class... Do they make people them in the same factory? Because no matter where you go, you end up finding a guy like that, lol.
    [22:42] <Leo> look it's not our fault we can function properly with a cock in our mouthes

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Exactly. You could argue that physical appearance is the reflective manifestation of the health of your soul. Lack of care for your body is akin to lack of care for your soul. Granted, Plato would say that you shouldn't focus primarily on physical appearance, but would say that a good soul desires to be in a clean body.

Everyone just sees him as a typical computer science student.
    Which upsets me, since I am also a computer science student...

Maybe I am just jealous of the fact he doesn't care and is happy, and I care a lot and am rarely happy.
    In Tohsaka we trust

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Then you're an atypical computer science student. That means you stick out more. Add to that the fact that you maintain your appearances and have successes, and most people would say that you're peachy. I still don't understand how you can downplay your successes. I can understand wanting to be humble since arrogance sucks, but righteous pride does exist, and you're severely lacking in that.

Blog Entries
    You studying Plato now Zero?

EDIT: I agree with Zero. 06adi is, from what we know, a good guy who keeps himself clean, is intelligent, and pretty cool while we're at it. Humbleness is good, but don't downplay yourself... There's a whole bunch of people to do that already for you, so stick out your chest a bit and enjoy.
    [22:42] <Leo> look it's not our fault we can function properly with a cock in our mouthes

I plan to work on my lack of confidence and self-esteem once I am done with exams....
    Hopefully I can get my life back on track.
    In Tohsaka we trust

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Nup. Haven't seen Plato works in years. It's just that bringing up a person's nature under the context of aesthetics automatically booted me in that direction.

Blog Entries
    You don't need to work on that... You, well, just need to change a bit your way of thought. Lol, four years ago back in High School I had been bullied to the point my grades went massively down because I ended up believing I was just plain stupid. Left that place, went to other and... It was a short time of two years but fuck, I think I made there my best friends.

EDIT: I like more Aristotle when it comes to a person's nature and that sort of thing.

Well, I know I have the ability to do stuff somewhere...
    I just feel that I am being held back by a lack of confidence in myself.
    In Tohsaka we trust

US Friend Code
    HA~! My parents are leaving for a party with a family friend, and I'm home alone! I know what I can do, I'll call up A-- Wait, she has work... Fffffffffuck....

Well Mr. Internet, looks like you'll need to keep me company. You and the 5 new games I bought

EDIT: Wait, am I interrupting something?
    PaD NA ID: GameManDan (318,600,328)Rank: 530Main: Savior Lightning, Shirou, and whatever flavor of the monthWorking: plus farming for days

The internet will always be here for you.
    Bless you, Internet-san.
    In Tohsaka we trust