Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Serendipity

Blog Entries
    Your opinion isn't wrong if you don't consider it wrong.

I don't. At all. But the PM's on FF.net are insane. I've got people asking why I don't like it to the roof. And most of them feel like they need to defend it.

Blog Entries
    Ignore the rabble. I may be sounding extremely elitistic right now, but that's about all I can say. ADLH has given you reason to dislike it; hold on to that, at least until you're given incentive to no longer do so.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyronyx View Post
    I don't. At all. But the PM's on FF.net are insane. I've got people asking why I don't like it to the roof. And most of them feel like they need to defend it.
    people don't like their views challenged by another, especially when their bull-headed in the personality department.

ff.net pms ARE insane though. jfc

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    This was very much tactful and personal. Asia and post-UBW Shirou had a good showing, their discussion meaningful, thoughtful, and all many other kinds of positive adjectives that end in -ful. There's not much else that I can really say about it other than 'nice work' and 'good job being an example that just because most DXD x FSN crosses are disappointing LCD-pandering fics, they don't all have to be.'
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH---!!!!!! DreamsRequiem's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    714, 551,159
    Blog Entries
    I just always wanted a DxD with lore related to FSN that isn't total pandering. Or any series crossed with another series really.

I'm fine with X character gets transported to X dimension because of reasons, or that the worlds were always intertwined and just hidden from each other for any such reason that the author thinks of, but for fucks sake, I'm reading it so I can read a goddamn solid story, not a boring predictable narrative where this one character is suddenly all important and all powerful compared to other characters and somehow everyone thinks he's so awesome that they feel the need to constantly suck his dick and ride his hypewaves whenever they have screentime or whatever.

It's fine for those things to exist, and if you freaking like that then all power to you. But never, never, never, never, never, never FREAKING FORCE ME TO READ THAT GARBAGE AND MAKE ME SAY ITS ANYTHING BUT A PILE OF PUTRID UNFILTERED INHUMAN SHIT.

Because that is just not gonna happen, man.

The Lycopocalypse: Click at your own risk
    FGO NA Support:

IGN: Kurama Satou

Quote Originally Posted by DreamsRequiem View Post
    I just always wanted a DxD with lore related to FSN that isn't total pandering. Or any series crossed with another series really.

I'm fine with X character gets transported to X dimension because of reasons, or that the worlds were always intertwined and just hidden from each other for any such reason that the author thinks of, but for fucks sake, I'm reading it so I can read a goddamn solid story, not a boring predictable narrative where this one character is suddenly all important and all powerful compared to other characters and somehow everyone thinks he's so awesome that they feel the need to constantly suck his dick and ride his hypewaves whenever they have screentime or whatever.

It's fine for those things to exist, and if you freaking like that then all power to you. But never, never, never, never, never, never FREAKING FORCE ME TO READ THAT GARBAGE AND MAKE ME SAY ITS ANYTHING BUT A PILE OF PUTRID UNFILTERED INHUMAN SHIT.

Because that is just not gonna happen, man.
    You'd probably hate my other stories on FF.net then. Well, granted I try and not make anyone suck their ducks and ride the hyperwaves, and I try and keep characters in character always, but I guess most of my stories can be summed up with those words. Well, to some extent.

In any case, glad this got good reception here. I'll post it on FF.net in a few hours. I'm done with my other story's latest chapter and will be posting that first before this.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    Alright then. I'll post it alongside A Magi's Tale's latest chapter. Hopefully though, this doesn't start anything over there cause well, most of Fahad's fans are going nuts over the author's notes I leave that alludes to my opinion about ADLH.
    So I wasn't the only one who thought that fic was crap despite the large number of follows and favorites. I tried going over it once but I had had enough when Asia showed up. It just felt WRONG.
    Last edited by fsnfan; July 26th, 2015 at 11:41 PM.

JP Friend Code
    No one cares.
    Blog Entries
    Alright then. I'll post it alongside A Magi's Tale's latest chapter. Hopefully though, this doesn't start anything over there cause well, most of Fahad's fans are going nuts over the author's notes I leave that alludes to my opinion about ADLH.
    I had high hopes for that one.

My expectations were crushed instead. ;_;

"......"

Quote Originally Posted by Thedoctor View Post
    Why can't we all be as sexually devious as Renko?

Miscellaneous Info

Quote Originally Posted by Renko
    "I really loathe Fanfictions that are so horrendously horrible, it makes me want to go get my massive NAIL BAT OF RAPTURE and swing it real HARD to any AUTHOR who will dare create such filthy and disgusting piece of literature!"

"THEY WON'T SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY....THEY WILL SUFFER!"

Blog Entries
    ADLH is trash lol

Quote Originally Posted by Renko View Post
    I had high hopes for that one.

My expectations were crushed instead. ;_;
    Is this about AMT? Or ADLH. If it's about my own story, well, nothing I can say really, except what did you find disappointing with it? If it's about ADLH, it started out with world building, and is now currently world destroying to cater to one person.

Blog Entries
    Savage.

JP Friend Code
    No one cares.
    Blog Entries
    Is this about AMT? Or ADLH. If it's about my own story, well, nothing I can say really, except what did you find disappointing with it? If it's about ADLH, it started out with world building, and is now currently world destroying to cater to one person.
    ADLH.

Funny thing is, and I meant no offense, the acronyms sounds like a sort of mental disorder.

A fitting comparison in my opinion.

"......"

Quote Originally Posted by Thedoctor View Post
    Why can't we all be as sexually devious as Renko?

Miscellaneous Info

Quote Originally Posted by Renko
    "I really loathe Fanfictions that are so horrendously horrible, it makes me want to go get my massive NAIL BAT OF RAPTURE and swing it real HARD to any AUTHOR who will dare create such filthy and disgusting piece of literature!"

"THEY WON'T SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY....THEY WILL SUFFER!"

Hng! Right in the feels!