Page 170 of 170 FirstFirst ... 70120160165168169170
Results 3,381 to 3,382 of 3382

Thread: Matou Shinji and the Master of Death (HP/FSN CYOA)

Quote Originally Posted by alfheimwanderer View Post
    I was responding to your comment about Sion not liking to share. As you yourself pointed out, it is possible for someone to love more than one person. However, what those types of love turn out to be, or even if they are mutually exclusive, depends on the situation and people in question.
    I'm not communicating clearly. I meant why was this text:
    Quote Originally Posted by alfheimwanderer View Post
    Shinji is still striving towards Sion, as he has been for a long time.
    a part of the reply to this complaint:
    Quote Originally Posted by arsdraconis View Post
    meanwhile worst girl just ride the fucking Railroad that if we don't get more Sion point here, we'll randomly find Shinji route locked to her in the next update or two
    if Shinji 'striving towards' Sion isn't meant in a romantic sense, when the complaint is about romance routes.
    Last edited by Abendroth; January 23rd, 2016 at 07:20 PM.

The Dread Nekomancer alfheimwanderer's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Abendroth View Post
    if Shinji 'striving towards' Sion isn't meant in a romantic sense, when the complaint is about romance routes.
    It both is and it isn't. After all, at the foundation of who he is, he puts Sion first, before anything or anyone else. As such, there there was no route-lock, given that if he is made to choose, he will choose Sion over anyone - even his family, even Luna - though Sion is likely to respect this and not abuse it by making him choose.