Page 101 of 328 FirstFirst ... 51919699100101102103106111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 6552

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Gameplay Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

  1. #2001
    Taste the Rainbow Skittles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,146
    In addition to those, poster girl if you have some way of healing/protecting her, taunt and 6-7% NP gain per hit and +60% attack can be pretty amazing
    maxed dan blackmore CE+maxed self modification+her passive gives her +120% crit damage if you wanna go the stupid crits route

    Ryuunosuke CE's the best though, if it applies

  2. #2002
    Crit Buster is the best way to go with Jeanne Alter simply because of that 1st skill and her retardedly high damage.

    I'm using Bazette on her simply because Sensei and I doesn't feel enough for me.

  3. #2003
    Taste the Rainbow Skittles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,146
    Unascended copies of school of chaldea/maiden leading chaldea: feed to other CEs, or keep?

  4. #2004

  5. #2005
    日輪よ、死に随え GundamFSN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    in the East
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,107
    JP Friend Code
    112253241 (Nobu)
    Blog Entries
    5
    Should I equip Karna with Leading Chaldea or should I keep using L/ZO?


    Something
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    I see how it is Nasu, changing waifus like underwear, right?

    There is no forgiveness for you. Time to reclaim your honour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto is living a hard life
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    2017 is the year i watch shinji die in 2 different animes
    Quote Originally Posted by GabrieliosP View Post
    Spoiler:
    Don't forget Prillya 3rei Herz!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    FUCK
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    Writing porn also helps.

  6. #2006
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19,443
    JP Friend Code
    463088335
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Skittles View Post
    Unascended copies of school of chaldea/maiden leading chaldea: feed to other CEs, or keep?
    Feed them all unless you like Buster Up + Star gen in one CE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  7. #2007
    Sniper JeremyTMH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Singapore
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,187
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Should I equip Karna with Leading Chaldea or should I keep using L/ZO?
    L/ZO or Heaven's Feel.

    GUDAO SQUAD SANJOU!!!

  8. #2008
    i am very, very crazy Aozaki-desu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Age
    24
    Posts
    8,474
    Blog Entries
    4
    i did numbers on new Gilgamesh EA and its pretty fucking good
    VS non-servants:
    standard skills lvl4 & no fou-kun situation & kaleido lvl20 => 25k neutral damage
    standard skills lvl10 & fou-kun & kaleido lvl20 => 29k neutral damage
    same VS Servants:
    standard skills lvl4 & no fou-kun situation & kaleido lvl20 => 38.1k damage. For reference, Frankenstein does 34.3k damage
    standard skills lvl10 & fou-kun & kaleido lvl20 => 43.6k damage. For reference, Frankenstein does 39.8k damage

    So basically, really good AOE in general or best AOE NP in specific case. Naturally, scales pretty good with additional buffs even against typical boss target.

  9. #2009
    O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    14,243
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    i did numbers on new Gilgamesh EA and its pretty fucking good
    VS non-servants:
    standard skills lvl4 & no fou-kun situation & kaleido lvl20 => 25k neutral damage
    standard skills lvl10 & fou-kun & kaleido lvl20 => 29k neutral damage
    same VS Servants:
    standard skills lvl4 & no fou-kun situation & kaleido lvl20 => 38.1k damage. For reference, Frankenstein does 34.3k damage
    standard skills lvl10 & fou-kun & kaleido lvl20 => 43.6k damage. For reference, Frankenstein does 39.8k damage

    So basically, really good AOE in general or best AOE NP in specific case. Naturally, scales pretty good with additional buffs even against typical boss target.
    Nice thx.

    And this havent even takes account if its vs sabers right.
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    you don't need to think about it that hard
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    I dont get it
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    nothing makes sense

  10. #2010
    i am very, very crazy Aozaki-desu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Age
    24
    Posts
    8,474
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Nice thx.
    And this havent even takes account if its vs sabers right.
    yes, its real damage against neutral-class servants

  11. #2011
    Went to the Mountains to cry over Sigurd Zork Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,534
    JP Friend Code
    084,122,505
    So, what CE would be preferred on Tamamo in the support list: Divine Banquet, Last Encore, School of Chaldea, Fragments of 2030, or Projection?

  12. #2012

  13. #2013
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19,443
    JP Friend Code
    463088335
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    So, what CE would be preferred on Tamamo in the support list: Divine Banquet, Last Encore, School of Chaldea, Fragments of 2030, or Projection?
    Banquet, Fragments, or Prisma. Last Encore would probably work if you are running other Star generator units/CEs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  14. #2014
    Beats By Matthew ft. Dr. Para Rafflesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    30,634
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    793848092
    Blog Entries
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    So, what CE would be preferred on Tamamo in the support list: Divine Banquet, Last Encore, School of Chaldea, Fragments of 2030, or Projection?
    2030 or School.
    Supports:


    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

  15. #2015
    Went to the Mountains to cry over Sigurd Zork Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,534
    JP Friend Code
    084,122,505
    Well, since it's the only one all three mentioned, Fragments it is.

  16. #2016
    O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    14,243
    Blog Entries
    1
    Starting to really, REALLY, like upgraded Gil.

    Golden Rule plus Collector means a serious NP spam.

    Any BBC with Q at the end net at least 25 stars, and without Q at least 20 stars.

    NP vs Servants for Gil is like doing triple single target NP.

    If Collector got upgraded, Gil'd be truly perfect.

    Btw, does Shadow Servabts counts as Servant? As in, weak against Enuma Elish?
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    you don't need to think about it that hard
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    I dont get it
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    nothing makes sense

  17. #2017
    女神様が見てるでも来ない Gabriulio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Brazil
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,152
    JP Friend Code
    By request
    US Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Btw, does Shadow Servabts counts as Servant? As in, weak against Enuma Elish?
    I believe they do. Their icon has "Servant" underneath the class symbol, just like regular Servants.

    Quote Originally Posted by celsius View Post
    If Saber and Shirou got married... Would that make Shirou the Queen of Britain?

  18. #2018
    ~~~ manafusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Malaysia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    i did numbers on new Gilgamesh EA and its pretty fucking good
    VS non-servants:
    standard skills lvl4 & no fou-kun situation & kaleido lvl20 => 25k neutral damage
    standard skills lvl10 & fou-kun & kaleido lvl20 => 29k neutral damage
    same VS Servants:
    standard skills lvl4 & no fou-kun situation & kaleido lvl20 => 38.1k damage. For reference, Frankenstein does 34.3k damage
    standard skills lvl10 & fou-kun & kaleido lvl20 => 43.6k damage. For reference, Frankenstein does 39.8k damage

    So basically, really good AOE in general or best AOE NP in specific case. Naturally, scales pretty good with additional buffs even against typical boss target.
    I'd rather trade off higher Servant damage for higher overall damage when it's never guaranteed for final battle to be only Servants (10k up versus 4k down). But being stunned is harsh and Frankenstein dies easily.

    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Any BBC with Q at the end net at least 25 stars, and without Q at least 20 stars.

    NP vs Servants for Gil is like doing triple single target NP.
    You do know that BBC = Buster Brave Chain right? So, If there's a Quick in there, it can't be a BBC but is instead just a Brave Chain. Just pointing it out there.

    Gil's NP damage isn't really 3x single-target NP. I got Scathach and her NP hits for more than that.
    Last edited by manafusion; April 24th, 2016 at 10:17 PM.



    ​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

  19. #2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    So, what CE would be preferred on Tamamo in the support list: Divine Banquet, Last Encore, School of Chaldea, Fragments of 2030, or Projection?
    2030 or Projection or Formalcraft

  20. #2020
    Never quacked for this Kyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chile
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14,107
    JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    23
    A single-target Buster is 600%.
    An AoE Buster is 300%.
    Gil does 520%.
    Close enough.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •