Page 102 of 353 FirstFirst ... 2529297100101102103104107112152202 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 7054

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Gameplay Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Scathach with her own Quick Up only. That's 58k damage against neutral targets on rough calculations.

Skill, CE, Fou Info

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Gil does 520% Buster as opposed to normal Buster NP single target 600%.
    That's not the actual value versus Servants, right? Versus Servants, it's 780%.

Also, while they do gain massive damage, I'd rather not see proof images that feature more than 1 extra 5☆ solely because it becomes the 1% number game at that point.

(P.S.: I have neither Tamamo nor Waver by the way.)

EDIT: I let the extra 5☆ in because it's necessary to consider friend support as the additional buffer aid.
    Last edited by manafusion; April 25th, 2016 at 02:27 AM.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    That's 58k damage against neutral targets on rough calculations.
    45k with lvl10 PR and +990 and kaleido lvl20

Taste the Rainbow
    Was bored, tried soloing robespierre with tamamo
    Stuns are annoying, and that sure wasn't a waste of 20 minutes
    Tamamo's pretty great though
    What does more damage, her arts brave chain or BAA chain (with fox's wedding and whatever her item creation is)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skittles View Post
    What does more damage, her arts brave chain or BAA chain (with fox's wedding and whatever her item creation is)
    with Fox Wedding lvl6 and +990 from fous and no CE
    BAA ~24.1k
    AAA ~21.7k
    Last edited by Aozaki-desu; April 25th, 2016 at 02:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    45k with lvl10 PR and +990 and kaleido lvl20
    Eh? Even on 110% variance, that's too low. The way I calculate is to divide it by half.

Oh, I think I know why. I didn't mention that it's upgraded because I thought it's dumb to mention it for an already maxed level, max bond Servant. Hurr durr.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That's not the actual value versus Servants, right? Versus Servants, it's 780%.

Even better.

Also, pretty sure that's the number for NP upgraded Sca. It;s 1600 percent Q multiplier for her after upgrade, after all.
    Last edited by castor212; April 25th, 2016 at 03:41 AM.
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Even better.

Also, pretty sure that's the number for NP upgraded Sca. It;s 1600 percent Q multiplier for her after upgrade, after all.
    Like I said, it's impossible then. Class advantage is just 2x damage so dividing the final value by half generates more than 20% increase in damage without anti-Divinity.

Blog Entries
    Like I said, it's impossible then. Class advantage is just 2x damage so dividing the final value by half generates more than 20% increase in damage without anti-Divinity.
    Impossible for what? Of course its possible. I said "like" a single target Servant, not "better than" single target Servant.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, while they do gain massive damage, I'd rather not see proof images that feature more than 1 extra 5☆
    But.... your own photo features three 5 ☆.... and you dont want to see others posting proof images with more than 5 star...?
    Last edited by castor212; April 25th, 2016 at 03:43 AM.

Blog Entries
    Eh? Even on 110% variance, that's too low. The way I calculate is to divide it by half.
    Oh, I think I know why. I didn't mention that it's upgraded because I thought it's dumb to mention it for an already maxed level, max bond Servant. Hurr durr.
    i somehow never updated scathach np damage
    anyway, its 61k

Impossible for what? Of course its possible. I said "like" a single target Servant, not "better than" single target Servant.

- - - Updated - - -

But.... your own photo features three 5 ☆.... and you dont want to see others posting proof images with more than 5 star...?
    No, I was talking about Scathach's NP damage numbers only. Which Aozaki-desu just replied.

I forgot to add context. Of which, I'm specifically targeting the buff combo picture examples that are used as proof for comparisons (exemptions applies on specific comparisons such as 'highest damage possible comparison'). Because not everyone can get the right Servants in one team due to luck/financial insufficiency.

Example of such combos: Okita, Scathach, Atalanta, Waver, etc, etc.
    Last edited by manafusion; April 25th, 2016 at 05:08 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skittles View Post
    Was bored, tried soloing robespierre with tamamo
    Stuns are annoying, and that sure wasn't a waste of 20 minutes
    Tamamo's pretty great though
    BAA will always do more damage than any other brave chain that Tamamo is capable of doing due to the bonus 0.5 that gets factored in to the card type/position-related modifier for each card.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Blog Entries
    No, I was talking about Scathach's NP damage numbers only. Which Aozaki-desu just replied.
    But why are you comparing Buster NP numbers with a Quick NP in the first place, it's stupid, no Buster NP was ever going to have a 1600-2400% modifier, single target or otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    But why are you comparing Buster NP numbers with a Quick NP in the first place, it's stupid, no Buster NP was ever going to have a 1600-2400% modifier, single target or otherwise.
    ... I forgot about the additional value that still exist after card type is factored in. Whoops.

For reference:

(Upgraded single-target Quick)
    1600 x 0.8 = 1280%

(Gil's Upgraded NP @ 100% Overcharge vs Servant)
    780 x 1.5 = 1170%

(Upgraded single-target Buster)
    700 x 1.5 = 1050%
    Last edited by manafusion; April 25th, 2016 at 10:36 AM.

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    Scathach with her own Quick Up only. That's 58k damage against neutral targets on rough calculations.
    a) Quicks do more damage. This is well-known. 600% * 150% = 900%. 900% * 100% = 900%. 1200% * 80% = 960%. It's an unfair comparison in first place.
    b) Again you're arguing in bad faith. Buff is not part of NP damage.
    c) And you're comparing a single instance.

And seriously jesus christ of course it's not gonna compare to buffed upgraded single target, it's a fucking AoE. But it's still comparable if you're not nitpicking and arguing in bad faith.

Seriously, if you're gonna shit on everything because it's not as good as the best-case, top-tier scenario then please go somewhere else.
    Last edited by Kyte; April 25th, 2016 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyte View Post
    a) Quicks do more damage. This is well-known. 600% * 150% = 900%. 900% * 100% = 900%. 1200% * 80% = 960%. It's an unfair comparison in first place.
    b) Again you're arguing in bad faith. Buff is not part of NP damage.
    c) And you're comparing a single instance.

And seriously jesus christ of course it's not gonna compare to buffed upgraded single target, it's a fucking AoE. But it's still comparable if you're not nitpicking and arguing in bad faith.

Seriously, if you're gonna shit on everything because it's not as good as the best-case, top-tier scenario then please go somewhere else.
    Castor was saying that Gil does 3x single-target NP so I just put her out there as a comparison case against the values that Aozaki-desu shown (which had Fous maxed and self-buffs only).

Of course, I forgot about the amount of additional damage that Quick NP has above Buster/Art and yes, it's an unfair comparison. Sorry for riling you up, Kyte.
    Last edited by manafusion; April 25th, 2016 at 10:38 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Castor was saying that Gil does 3x single-target NP
    Pretty sure he meant it does damage close to a single target NP's damage vs servants, and since there are 3 enemies on the field it's like doing single target NP damages to 3 targets (so he said "triple"). His word choice confused you. He kinda clarified it in this post here anyway:

Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    Pretty sure he meant it does damage close to a single target NP's damage vs servants, and since there are 3 enemies on the field it's like doing single target NP damages to 3 targets (so he said "triple"). His word choice confused you. He kinda clarified it in this post here anyway:
    I guess so. I'm ashamed of myself.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    This.

I thought that my choice of words were pretty clear tbh though. I mean, it seems Kyte and some other gets it.
    Last edited by castor212; April 25th, 2016 at 03:29 PM.

Whatever the case, im just glad they fixed Gil. He feels more complete now. No problem with NP damage, regular damage, NP gain, star making. For me that's enough.

Although people will prolly complain on collector but eh, it synergizes with golden rule so not a big deal.

Blog Entries
    Well, then.

I think it's pretty much clear for people now that I meant Gil's AoE can do same damage as ST, and against three enemy it's ST NP damage to 3 enemies at the same time.

Since manafusion said "Because not everyone can get the right Servants in one team due to luck/financial insufficiency", which is a fair point, Ill do a comparison that uses NO buff at all. Not even the Servants' own buffs from skill.

Gil's AoE NP vs a Servant's ST NP, against Servant.

1st pic is Servants condition before firing NP.
    2nd pic is Sca's damage.
    3rd pic is, after reloading the game, Gil's NP damage.

No buffs from SKILLS. Only what is in both original NP. Both maxed fou. Both NP lvl1 post interlude, 100% charge. No Atk increase CE. Only Sensei and I for Sca that raises HP, and none for Gil. Waver is brought along only to makes it easier for Arts Chaining.

Last edited by castor212; April 25th, 2016 at 04:22 PM.