Page 224 of 353 FirstFirst ... 124174214219222223224225226229234274324 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,480 of 7054

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Gameplay Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Malgos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    Isn't that only because NP5 > NP1? Apart from NP levels, they seem to be doing somewhat different jobs. Where Shiki is about her NP, Kiritsugu is about planning and good use of his skills.
    No, I just mean in general not just his Noble Phantasm. Shiki usually seemed to do way better when it came to generating stars for me as well without having to use skills or needing a brave chain. Granted I haven't used him much, but during those Rider quests Shiki usually seemed to leave him in the dust so I stopped trying to use him. I finally gave up on him during Halloween. It just felt like he was dragging my team down. His skills are great, but aside from that he feels lackluster. Maybe I don't don't have a good team to run him with or rather maybe the issue is that I tend to use him to kill Riders.

Quote Originally Posted by Malgos View Post
    No, I just mean in general not just his Noble Phantasm. Shiki usually seemed to do way better when it came to generating stars for me as well without having to use skills or needing a brave chain.
    You're seeing what you want to see. They have the exact same number of hits on their Quick and Art cards, with Kiritsugu having 6 hits on his Buster vs Shiki's 1, and 8 hits on his Extra vs Shiki's 5. They both have identical base star generation (25.6%). And if we include their Presence Concealment, Kiritsugu actually has 4.5% higher star generation.

How exactly does the new CE leveling system work? I know that super successes can't be chained up the line to ridiculous lengths anymore but I don't know how super successes work on the CEs you finally feed to the desired CE. Like say you have a CE that has enough exp to be at level 30, but would only be at 20 without super successes. If you get a super success when feeding it to something else, is the exp for 20 levels multiplied or only the base exp of the CE? I only know that it's not the 30 levels of experience that get multiplied.

JP Friend Code
    PM, IGN Miyuki
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    I thought Kerry was about using his Scapegoat skill to get his wife and kids killed for maximum meme potential?
    Which is hilarious because all of them have invulnerability or dodge to survive it
    Spoiler:

Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Welp, I forgot to test that set - up against Goetia.

Iri, Angra and Support EMIYA.

For those who tried that set - up, did that one succeed?
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    How exactly does the new CE leveling system work? I know that super successes can't be chained up the line to ridiculous lengths anymore but I don't know how super successes work on the CEs you finally feed to the desired CE. Like say you have a CE that has enough exp to be at level 30, but would only be at 20 without super successes. If you get a super success when feeding it to something else, is the exp for 20 levels multiplied or only the base exp of the CE? I only know that it's not the 30 levels of experience that get multiplied.
    Great/Super success now only boosts the experience gained from feeding a specific level CE to it, not to all the experience a CE has stored.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

So a super success when feeding something a three star CE only boosts the base 5k or whatever no matter how much exp it had on it to begin with? That's annoying. The new system saves QP but if it's done like that you basically make super successes worthless.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That's more a fault with how little an increase in experience higher level CEs have when you don't include the previously fed exp in them. The reason DW had to remove it so quickly before is that great/super success bonus applied to all experience, making it possible to get level 100 CEs for about 100k fp.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    That's more a fault with how little an increase in experience higher level CEs have when you don't include the previously fed exp in them. The reason DW had to remove it so quickly before is that great/super success bonus applied to all experience, making it possible to get level 100 CEs for about 100k fp.
    Of course given how marginal the benefit of a level 100 CE is you have to wonder if that's REALLY such a problem, but hey, whatever, clearly DW thinks it should be a pain in the ass grind for whatever reason so more power to them I guess.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm not defending DW for removing such a convenient system. However, I still wouldn't say that the benefit of a 100 CE is marginal, +1500 Attack versus a level 1 SSR Attack CE is quite nice.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Yes but the difference between say, a level 60 ce and a level 100 is about +300 attack- and most of the xp is going to those last few levels.
    Last edited by forumghost; December 30th, 2016 at 10:40 PM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code

Any CE suggestions?

Other noteworthy stuff I have:
    Imaginary Around
    L/ZO
    Another Fragments
    Maiden Leading Chaldea
    School of Chaldea
    Three Great Heroes
    Seinsei & I
    Heroic Portrait
    Demonic Bodhisattva

I've got to dump the exp somewhere and stuff like my Kaleidoscope or Another Ending are as high level as I can even get them right now anyway. Might as well dump everything else I get on Sumo.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yes but the difference between say, a level 60 ce and a level 100 is about +300 attack- and most of the xp is going to those last few levels.
    That 300 Attack matters when you want to milk every last bit of possible damage on a strong NP hit. Crits, too, but to a lesser extent.

Just curious but how many level 50 1* CEs are needed to level a 5* CE from 1 to 100?

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

Blog Entries
    CE exp values are the same as servant exp values, feel free to do the math yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    CE exp values are the same as servant exp values, feel free to do the math yourself
    Would be easy if people had the entire 1-100 EXP chart available to see. Cirno shows 1-91, Kyte's 1-90, Kazemai's blank and Wikia's the same as Kazemai.

Blog Entries
    Would be easy if people had the entire 1-100 EXP chart available to see. Cirno shows 1-91, Kyte's 1-90, Kazemai's blank and Wikia's the same as Kazemai.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

i remember having 1-90 from before and picking up last 100 from wiki i dont know whats your problem

Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

i remember having 1-90 from before and picking up last 100 from wiki i dont know whats your problem
    Being frustrated at hitting a brick wall when hunting for the info. Which wiki did you get that from?

Blog Entries
    Being frustrated at hitting a brick wall when hunting for the info. Which wiki did you get that from?