Page 273 of 353 FirstFirst ... 173223263268271272273274275278283323 ... LastLast
Results 5,441 to 5,460 of 7054

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Gameplay Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

JP Friend Code
    Kazemai lists her as Beast at least
    Fate/Grand Order Friend code: 941022491/マヅィリアン

Some manga raws
    Mediafire folder

Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hinode View Post
    But playable Kiara is an Alter Ego, not a Beast.
    You can tell that to Angra.

Avenger Class yet the only one effective against all Beast types provided that he's level 100, 10/10/10, Bond 10, max fou'd, and you'd actually take the time to buff him enough for the kill.
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

I'm trying to calculate how much Nobu's NP will do to Raikou. In the places where the formula has values like power mod would I put in 660 or 6.6? And does the same go for buster/attack ie. if I had Merlin, would I make it 50 or .5? I'm assuming the latter value but I don't know for sure.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    I'm trying to calculate how much Nobu's NP will do to Raikou. In the places where the formula has values like power mod would I put in 660 or 6.6? And does the same go for buster/attack ie. if I had Merlin, would I make it 50 or .5? I'm assuming the latter value but I don't know for sure.
    1+6.6 for the Power Up bonus, assuming you have +660% Power Up from event+Tenka Fuuba+other. 1+.5 for the Buster bonus if that's the only source of Buster Up you have. Also, she'll have a 1.5 Super Effective modifier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Oh, Tenka Fuuba is a power bonus then? Alright, time to rearrange this then. I guess that makes it 7.25 at level four then.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    Oh, Tenka Fuuba is a power bonus then? Alright, time to rearrange this then. I guess that makes it 7.25 at level four then.
    Yep. Generally speaking, if the skill or NP effect is Anti-X, it's Power Up. Super Effective is mostly NP, though not sure how Angra's CE and Kiara's Anti-Ruler thing works.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Yep. Generally speaking, if the skill or NP effect is Anti-X, it's Power Up. Super Effective is mostly NP, though not sure how Angra's CE and Kiara's Anti-Ruler thing works.
    Its power ups
    Super-Effective is NP only, Kyte confirmed it a while back

Hm. So, on average, about 1.63m with double Merlin and Anniversary Blonde. Her NP gen is kind of low but with two Merlins it shouldn't really matter much.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Default outfit would likely net you more damage with that setup, as you're lacking Attack Up more than Buster Up.

Edit: Also, the Super Effective modifier increases with Overcharge.

I guess so, but it's maxed and AB isn't. The difference in damage shouldn't be too major anyway.

Red beans + using the standard outfit increases damage to 2.22m average.

Wait, no. My Sumo is maxed so it has 2000 attack and adds an additional 15% multiplier. Total damage is actually 2.85m average, apparently. I was going with attack value of 10494 instead of 12494 and 1.9 instead of 2.05.
    Last edited by Arha; June 17th, 2017 at 01:49 AM.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Why does No Second Strike charge more gauge than Yuishiki?
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Whats Yuishiki?

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Assassin Shiki's NP.

They have the same number of hits and Li's NP gen is only .52 while Shiki's is .8 but if I slap on equivalent Arts buffs Li gets like half his gauge back and Shiki gets jack shit.
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    I assuming we're just talking about self-buffed Li and self-buffed Shiki with lvl10 arts buffs? Honestly i have no idea.

Overkil? Overgauge? What about craft essences?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I know that instant kill NPs won't grant NP gauge if you instant kill with them. If that's not the case, then no idea.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    JP Friend Code
    Are you hitting the same targets? Different enemies provide different NP charge rates.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    I assuming we're just talking about self-buffed Li and self-buffed Shiki with lvl10 arts buffs? Honestly i have no idea.

Overkil? Overgauge? What about craft essences?
    Lv. 36 Another Ending for both. And yeah, both self buffs at level 10 alongside a level 10 Tamamo buff and a level 10 Extra uniform buff on each.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    I know that instant kill NPs won't grant NP gauge if you instant kill with them. If that's not the case, then no idea.
    No instakills either time.
    Quote Originally Posted by hinode View Post
    Are you hitting the same targets? Different enemies provide different NP charge rates.
    Maybe; I'd have to check recently, though I only tend to bring my Arts team out for challenge quests.
    canon finish apo vol 3

So now that we have a Extra Slot, if you guys would need or want to use Jeanne from your support list, which CE would you pick between 2030 and LB Divine Banquet? She originally had Lunchtime on her but that one goes to Waver for now. Prisma Cosmos can be another option.
    JP Supports:
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    PM, IGN Miyuki
    US Friend Code
    if HS Portrait or Personal Training/Lesson isn't an option then I would use 2030 (note I already own 3 if that matters in my decision)
    Spoiler:

I guess i'm going to put 2030 on her. Maybe switch to Divine Banquet if we get some kind of boss that spams it's NP. Thanks.
    JP Supports:
    Spoiler: