Page 100 of 353 FirstFirst ... 5090959899100101102105110150200 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 7054

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Gameplay Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    So now that we all agree Poison is applied after the damage and not the reverse, and that Poison from Yew Bow has nothing to do with Yew Bow damage.

I've done some heavy testing for Yew Bow.

And I come to this conclusion: seems like there has to be something to trigger the double damage. This something is either passive, debuff, or active buff.

Passive because against Servants, I always apply double damage no matter what.

Debuff because I always apply double damage when the Spriggan was Sabotaged.

Buff because I always apply double damage when the Spriggan has his Crit Damage Up and Crit Chance Up. And because when the Spriggan got no buff/debuff on it, I dont apply double damage to it.

Hope it helps.
    So to summarize it applies on any status effect?

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyte View Post
    So to summarize it applies on any status effect?
    From what ive been testing -- and I did a shitload of it, against mobs and servants -- yeah.
    I haz a patreon please support onegai
    Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So what have people been using for the boss rush mission?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Zerkers with NP starter CEs.

Im a lazy man.
    I haz a patreon please support onegai
    Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    With Jeanne Alter Support: Waver, Astolfo, and Shirou, Hans (for that last Chaldea CE), and Matthew in the back line.

With any other Extra Class Support: Rama, Waver, and Shirou, Hans, and Matthew in the back line.
    canon finish apo vol 3

Taste the Rainbow
    Amakusa (Chaldea CE), Jeanne alter (Chaldea CE), Jeanne vanilla (Chaldea CE), support (jeanne alter/jeanne vanilla/mashu, maxed chaldea CE), mashu (no CE), herc (maxed Chaldea CE)

I shamefully admit to restarting the apk occasionally for when I need to keep someone alive, because 2x rulers + 2x mashus vs boss jeanne alter is a really shitty experience
    Atalanta's great to face, since her NP charges avenger's NP by like...70%. Conversely, astolfo+jeanne alter+tamacat is annoying as hell

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the responses. Eventually went with Altera, Support Okita, Count, Liz, Mashu, and Kintoki. Wasn't looking to farm for manuscripts, so just went with the usual Kaleidoscope and such.

Only casualty was Altera, as everyone decided she needed to die. Don't think my other units even got hit until third wave.

Has anyone figured out what % is needed to guarantee true spawns? Might spend some apples farming here with chaldea CEs before the event ends.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Taste the Rainbow
    It's probably a weighting thing, so you probably won't get 100% chance to spawn (but you can get close to it). Why are you doing it if you're not farming manuscripts, though?

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the responses. Eventually went with Altera, Support Okita, Count, Liz, Mashu, and Kintoki. Wasn't looking to farm for manuscripts, so just went with the usual Kaleidoscope and such.

Only casualty was Altera, as everyone decided she needed to die. Don't think my other units even got hit until third wave.

Has anyone figured out what % is needed to guarantee true spawns? Might spend some apples farming here with chaldea CEs before the event ends.
    Honestly with the double great/super success next week the best thing you can do is get as many manuscripts in the bank as you can, since you'll able to keep cashing them in right up until the Zero event starts, and since there's no cap on how many manuscripts you can hold that's more potential gold experience than you could have in your present/servant boxes at any given time.

Anybody with 10k+ of each when the event ends is laughing.

Honestly with the double great/super success next week the best thing you can do is get as many manuscripts in the bank as you can, since you'll able to keep cashing them in right up until the Zero event starts, and since there's no cap on how many manuscripts you can hold that's more potential gold experience than you could have in your present/servant boxes at any given time.

Anybody with 10k+ of each when the event ends is laughing.
    Until they use all their ascension materials on Gilles. Then who's laughing?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skittles View Post
    It's probably a weighting thing, so you probably won't get 100% chance to spawn (but you can get close to it). Why are you doing it if you're not farming manuscripts, though?
    Did it once for the Crystallized Lore, as it was the last thing left from the event I really wanted.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, there's an improved great/super success thing coming?

Taste the Rainbow
    Yes, double chances for great/super success
    I can finally use all my CE exp!

Farming manuscripts is pretty amazing, 3x40AP runs gets around...300? manuscripts of each type
    Last edited by Skittles; April 20th, 2016 at 07:36 PM.

Blog Entries
    Did it once for the Crystallized Lore, as it was the last thing left from the event I really wanted.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, there's an improved great/super success thing coming?
    Yeah, it's part of the Pre Zero Event Event. Double chance of Great and Super Successes all next week.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    Gilles.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    I'd rather die than fully ascend Saber/Caster Gilles.

Taste the Rainbow
    Quote Originally Posted by deadfish View Post
    I'd rather die than fully ascend Saber/Caster Gilles.

Blog Entries
    so unCOOL

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    what are good CE's for Jeanne Alter?
    Buster ups?
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries

- - - Updated - - -

the thing about jeanne alter is - her np is only <50% of her damage, rest comes from chains with crits. so you want to boost those too or get more stars etc etc
    so its either pure damage or buster boost or crit\star\buster boost

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    For once, I would actually favor a health boosting CE like Sensei on a unit. Jeanne Alter has so little that, if you have a maxed 100 Sensei, manages to bring her to nearly every other 5*'s HP pool while still besting them in Attack.

Taste the Rainbow
    In addition to those, poster girl if you have some way of healing/protecting her, taunt and 6-7% NP gain per hit and +60% attack can be pretty amazing
    maxed dan blackmore CE+maxed self modification+her passive gives her +120% crit damage if you wanna go the stupid crits route

Ryuunosuke CE's the best though, if it applies