Page 284 of 353 FirstFirst ... 184234274279282283284285286289294334 ... LastLast
Results 5,661 to 5,680 of 7054

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Gameplay Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Outsource to an Indian or Chinese
    <%canaki> can we move the toast down to be emergency pantsu and put the boiled egg in her mouth
    My stuff | GO stuff | YouTube | Twitter

JP Friend Code
    Who's better to put as a Saber supp NP5 Suzuka or NP2 Saber Alter?

桜系、最高だぜ!!
    Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    As I have learned during past battles, never trust on dodge and invul to dodge the poison, burn and debuffs.

Those chances of those mooks inflicting negative status on your characters can go up like crazy if it wants to.

Best defense for those who inflict status is the immune to debuff skill, which sadly, appears in only some of the characters, a Mystic Code, and *gasp* silver Rashoumon event Benkei CE (for those who are conscious of building cheap but strong teams).

Although I like Jeanne and her CE, it can be expensive if you go on an offensive streak.
    What do you mean? Dodge and invul can't be used to prevent negative status effects obviously.

JP Friend Code
    PM, IGN Miyuki
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuno View Post
    real answer: doesn't matter because unless they have a da vinci shop CE no one will ever use them

serious answer: Depends on if you give Alter bond CE/NP Gauge CE or not, I would generally pick a support who can NP quicker first, but if you have a bond CE you can put that up and hope people pick it to add to collection
    Spoiler:

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by chem24 View Post
    Newbie here on an NA account, what's the most efficient way of farming... well, anything really.
    For EXP, go for the dailies. You get two different kinds of EXP every day, and you'll usually get one knight class and one cavalry class (Saber and Rider, for example), with a Berserker or two thrown in.

I'd recommend only using the class EXP on their own classes, because they give an extra 20% bonus exp, which is basically a sixth EXP card.

For Ascension pieces, again the dailies, but they're usually underneath the previous ones, and they're a little more of a pain in the butt because you aren't guaranteed to get the pieces you want.

QP, well, nobody ever needs QP. Nobody. Don't listen to the people who say otherwise, they're maxed out at level 900 and also lying. Don't listen.

Other than that, there are drop tables you can probably find if you want a specific material or skill gem.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuno View Post
    Suzuka, she's cuter and hits harder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    QP, well, nobody ever needs QP. Nobody. Don't listen to the people who say otherwise, they're maxed out at level 900 and also lying. Don't listen.
    Until you decide to start leveling skills. Then there is never enough QP.
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Suzuka, she's cuter and hits harder.
    lol

マリーの味方
    Quote Originally Posted by chem24 View Post
    Newbie here on an NA account, what's the most efficient way of farming... well, anything really.
    3 kaleidoscopes or servants that have skills with np charge

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R.Lock View Post
    lol
    Yes and at NP5 with level 10 buffs vs NP2 Alter also yes.
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Yes and at NP5 with level 10 buffs vs NP2 Alter also yes.
    You're too drunk on JK Fox.

Besides having 700 less atk and 50% less in her NP modifier, JK has 10% less on Buster buff. Even NP buff doesn't make her hit harder on NP turn.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I agree with Raffles on NP5 Suzuka being a better option than NP2 Saber Alter. The better NP generation and crits that Suzuka has make up for the advantages Saber Alter has.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Blog Entries
    She generates second NP faster, yes.

Hitting on NP harder, no.

Believe it or not, cards other than NP exist.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The difference in NP damage on just the NP modifier and Buster modifier is about 18%. Not that big a difference when NP nuking is about all Saber Alter has over others.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    Believe it or not, cards other than NP exist.
    Unless Suzuka is rolling in stars, Saber Alter is going to hit harder on average than she does anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by R.Lock View Post
    Unless Suzuka is rolling in stars, Saber Alter is going to hit harder on average than she does anyway.
    They have about the same NP gen except Suzuka has a skill to grant charge each turn, so she'll NP more often. She also has the ability to make stars, has good synergy with Servants like Tamamo and can get off powerful crits easily.

Also, by the looks of it Suzuka at NP5 does something like 95% the damage of NP2 Alter. Not accounting for attributes.

Inactive
    Blog Entries
    They have about the same NP gen except Suzuka has a skill to grant charge each turn, so she'll NP more often. She also has the ability to make stars, has good synergy with Servants like Tamamo and can get off powerful crits easily.

Also, by the looks of it Suzuka at NP5 does something like 95% the damage of NP2 Alter. Not accounting for attributes.
    Wow... Is Alter that stronk in terms of nuking? I thought Arash does the job better...

So, has anyone ever tasted NP5 Alter? I'm just curious how great the base damage is

Blog Entries

I really don't care. Raf's argument was about full-buffed NP's which was a false statement, so I corrected him. Besides if you need Saber nuker, you're gonna take Rama instead of bothering with Saber Alter/Suzuka.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tepanyakigo View Post
    So, has anyone ever tasted NP5 Alter? I'm just curious how great the base damage is
    irrelevant

in JP version there are far superior AOE nukers for anyone to bother with Alter