Page 314 of 353 FirstFirst ... 214264304309312313314315316319324 ... LastLast
Results 6,261 to 6,280 of 7054

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Gameplay Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

JP Friend Code
    PM, IGN Miyuki
    US Friend Code
    Sanson can make a discount healer, benkei and phantom are mostly garbage, Mata Hari has debuffs which make her useful for niche situations. Don't use Caligula because I don't need him but if I did it would probably be with Ozy.
    Spoiler:

Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    does any of you raise fully utilize
    phantom/matahari/sanson
    or
    beneki/caligula/eric

gameplawise, can you give some objective (or as objective as you can) about them?
    Will test the first one later. I have level 70 Mata Hari with 10/10/10 skills and bond 10.

So far, I only fielded max level 2/2/2 Phantom and final ascended level 60 4/4/5 Jing Ke in Agartha for getting quartz.
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

Blog Entries
    Sanson is sorta like BB? But with a worse toolkit. You can space out the power-ups, but... it's not like that'd help much.
    Benkei's skills are fine, but his NP sucks.
    Phantom is shite.
    Caligula can burst decently and his Buster skill is godly.
    Mata Hari's second and third skills are universal, but the first is not up to stuff. And now excuse me while I'm wondering why d'Eon's NP so shite even after SQ compared to Mata Hari's.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I remember people using Eric for farming because AoE Berserker + fast NP animation. He seems to be a Spartacus that deals more damage but can't charge his NP himself.

Sanson having a QQQAB deck is a goddamn disgrace, tbh.

What's even the point of such a deck with 2-hit quicks?
    Last edited by Zork Knight; January 20th, 2018 at 10:28 AM.

US Friend Code
    Sanson really needs a strengthening quest to turn his Human Anatomy study to work on humanoid targets not just human, if that happens he'll probably get some more uses and would be able to stack it with his Anti-Evil for a couple of Servants.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    does any of you raise and actually fully utilize
    phantom/matahari/sanson
    or
    beneki/caligula/eric

gameplawise, can you give some objective (or as objective as you can) about them?
    First time posting here, but this is the first time I ever seen someone asking about Caligula gameplay-wise

Mata Hari is the most recent one of those that I raised fully, partly because of Salem and wanting to hear Taneda Risa again. She's like discount Shuten, except not as good but she can be useful with her debuffs in certain situation against male enemies. I don't have a deep impression on her since I haven't used her much, but for a one star she has her uses.

Eric I used for mindless EXP farming back in the day, before maxing Kiyohime's last skill and replacing him for that role. Haven't used him since then, but what I found was that his kit is kind of useless outside of Support Spell def reduction. Outside of using him for quick farming, he's just not the bronze Berserker I would use for battles.

Caligula is the one I have the most familiarity with, and still use frequently to this day, because I had him grailed and on my Bond team until he hit Bond 10. My impressions on him might be coloured slightly since he is at much higher status than normal, but what I found was that even though he's very glass cannon-y in the way his kit is designed (and his NP being Arts brings it's own set of problems with how to use him), in the right situation/correct team built around making him survive and/or dealing damage, he can pretty much take down anything. I know that pretty much goes with any servant that gets in the ''right'' situation to make them shine, but what I found with Caligula is that on using and timing his first and third skills on their own in a BBB chain, he can murder bosses at times.

Imperial Privilege is the only method of survival built into his skills, but I find myself less in need of the heals on it own and more of the damage up (for quick burst damage) and def up that comes with the heal for a chance for him to survive another hit and fight another round. In the event he doesn't get either of the atk or def up, and I don't have a way to protect him, he's pretty much dead since the heal doesn't help when he's so squishy.

His NP being Arts makes for a really complicated situation since in team where I have him as the main damage dealer, e.g. with Tamamo/Merlin/Shakespeare/Mash/Hans, his NP has the potential for synergies and NP charging in Arts chains/OC supports NPs. The reality is the in the year plus of me using him in such teams, that happened in less than 20 times so far, and usually he either dies before he gets to use his NP, I don't want to use the guaranteed skill seal on his NP and not willing to trade the OC effect for his NP seal chance, or his NP is just not ready alongside the supports servants NPs (and vice versa). There were situations where I wished his NP was either Buster like Stheno and had a high enough def down chance to help with his BBB chain burst damage, or at least stays as Arts but had more debuffs applied sort of like Shuten's.

He works a bit better as a vanguard damage dealer, and paring him with a CE that gives an effect on his death (the major one I used was Empieta, for the Buster up and 20% charge up) or a CE with a high damage modifier (Fujino CE, Code Cast both work. Howling to the Moon for max roleplay purposes). His Bond CE worked out from the times I used it, though the buff wasn't that great on the teams I took him on since they don't have as many Buster cards as he does.

On the whole, he's good for quick damage and maybe setting up for another damage dealer once he falls. Poster Girl might be the CE most appropriate for him but I never got it, so I can't say how well it works. His Bond and Empieta are what I typically use him with.

He's not a great unit gameplay wise is what I came to realise after eventually rolling and getting more Golden Berserkers, but I still like him and use him whenever I want to test something or have fun.

JP Friend Code
    PM, IGN Miyuki
    US Friend Code
    I use Eric for farming, even with 0 investment he can clear a wave, but has no np charge. Didn't see him when I first saw the post.
    Spoiler:

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the answer guys

@qinglong did u fou him?
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

JP Friend Code
    PM, IGN Miyuki
    US Friend Code
    0 fous, all skills 1/1/1, only thing I did is cap him.

- - - Updated - - -

ofc I still need a kaleido to actually use his NP, but nothing beyond that in terms of investment.
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    thats p impressive
    dont think even bunyan could do that

also regarding benkei
    i do feel that having taunt shouldve made him at least worth something but apparently not really
    what kind of NP upgrade would he need to be useful as a whole

Blog Entries
    every kind of upgrade

- - - Updated - - -

p.s. Eric is godly for farming because dont have to press skills and his NP is superfast but you need a kaleido obv

Taste the Rainbow
    its true, i got him to bond 10 using him for farming
    "blergherghergherghergh": the NP
    who else can farm that well? kiyo?

Blog Entries
    Eric's NP is stronger iirc

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    JP Friend Code
    thats p impressive
    dont think even bunyan could do that

also regarding benkei
    i do feel that having taunt shouldve made him at least worth something but apparently not really
    what kind of NP upgrade would he need to be useful as a whole
    The problem with Benkei is that everything he does lasts for only one turn, so if his skills are on cooldown he just sits around doing nothing but clogging up your card deck.

...okay, technically the curse damage on his NP lasts for 3 turns. I stand by my previous remark.

Also skill seal is pretty niche outside of Goetia, so most of the time he just has two relevant skills before he comes useless. And his NP, if you can manage to get it charged.

If he were the only bronze in the game with a taunt skill this might be enough to give him a tiny niche, but in a game where George and Leonidas exist there is almost no scenario where you'd use Benkei over them.

US Friend Code
    You know thinking about it, with Divinity being a passive Semi would need a new third skill when she gets released, would they make her Gardens into her third skill? I wonder how that would work.

Now thinking about it I wonder what Semi's skillset would be anyway, her Familars would probably be a support skill, while I think Double Class would be a buff of some kind. Her NP would probably be an AoE with a poison effect. Does anyone else have any more detailed theories?

anywhere than here

Blog Entries
    got a feeling double calss would be a passive

US Friend Code
    got a feeling double calss would be a passive
    True, but then what would she have to replace it then I wonder.

anywhere than here

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    You know thinking about it, with Divinity being a passive Semi would need a new third skill when she gets released, would they make her Gardens into her third skill? I wonder how that would work.

Now thinking about it I wonder what Semi's skillset would be anyway, her Familars would probably be a support skill, while I think Double Class would be a buff of some kind. Her NP would probably be an AoE with a poison effect. Does anyone else have any more detailed theories?
    Her NP could also be Bashmu, i think Semi could be everything as a servant, from support oriented to buster meme crit with her shooting beams everywhere, and her NP could be Art or Buster or even quick. DW can really do everything they want with her.

US Friend Code
    Semi doesn't have Bashmu as an NP, it's just an affect she can do when combining the NPs she has.

anywhere than here

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Semi doesn't have Bashmu as an NP, it's just an affect she can do when combining the NPs she has.
    I really hope it's not poison debuff anyway since it's so irrelevant, maybe a NP full debuff like Shunten ?