Page 337 of 353 FirstFirst ... 237287327332335336337338339342347 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,740 of 7054

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Gameplay Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Is it better to run 2 MLB Tenkihimes (support included), 1 non-MLB Tenkihime, and Mona Lisa or 4 non-MLB Tenkihimes, Mona Lisa, and Bella Lisa?
    Depends on how much you value increasing the spawn rate over overall QP gains. On average, there's not much of a difference between the two setups, but, as manafusion has pointed out, some people prefer guaranteeing the spawn rate with a lower overall bonus more to prevent the bad case of no rare spawn with higher overall bonus.

I posted the math earlier, assuming that 1.5M is the average QP yield before factoring in rare spawn and QP bonus, but I don't know what that actual number is.

I will say that, for FEVER quests, I'd take guaranteeing the rare spawn over higher potential since you have a limited number of FEVER tickets. However, since I've never done the FEVER fight, I don't know if higher spawn bonus even matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

JP Friend Code
    Dismantled Kotarou with usual stalling team without even receiving more than 2,000 damage. Ez pz

Now back to farming naga eggs, bye summer 2019!

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Depends on how much you value increasing the spawn rate over overall QP gains. On average, there's not much of a difference between the two setups, but, as manafusion has pointed out, some people prefer guaranteeing the spawn rate with a lower overall bonus more to prevent the bad case of no rare spawn with higher overall bonus.

I posted the math earlier, assuming that 1.5M is the average QP yield before factoring in rare spawn and QP bonus, but I don't know what that actual number is.

I will say that, for FEVER quests, I'd take guaranteeing the rare spawn over higher potential since you have a limited number of FEVER tickets. However, since I've never done the FEVER fight, I don't know if higher spawn bonus even matters.
    It adds one rare enemy in the third wave.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Then it's not worth buffing spawn rate at the cost of QP bonuses in the FEVER fights, as the rare spawn's QP drop isn't larger than it would normally be.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    So how viable is Fionn for Tamamocelsus farming
    What's the minimum skills/NP level needed

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well, he's been able to NP loop for some time now. Just think that Melt is better beyond the weaker NP multiplier.

Melt feels different in that she isn't bound to Tamamo. In using her Waver has felt much more important to the setup than Tamamo. Tamamo buffs are great though, so if you can squeeze her in you should. Just saying she doesn't seem to be needed.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I don't have and might never have Melt and my Fionn is NP2 so...

So I'm bumping this thread to post my Heracles results, as I don't have Caster Artoria to put NP loop results. This is the ideal combo you can get with Heracles, equipped with Bond CE and all skills at 10, with all SQs done, using Mystic Code that reduces cooldown of skills + invulnerability.

1. First turn, use the dodge in his skill, also use Guts.
    2. Second turn, HP at 0. Triggers Guts from his third skill (tested and it will always do this one). +20% Buster Up next turn.
    3. Third turn, HP at 0. First Guts from his Bond CE. +40% Buster Up next turn.
    4. Fourth turn, HP at 0. Second Guts from his Bond CE. +60% Buster Up next turn.
    5. Fifth turn, HP at 0. Third and last Guts from his Bond CE. +80% Buster Up next turn. The Buster Up on Guts buff is gone.
    6. Sixth turn, either use invincibility from Atlas or Guts from Anniversary.. Current cooldown of skills are first skill already available, dodge at one turn remaining, guts at 2. +80% Buster Up next turn.
    7. Seven turn. Dodge is out of cooldown so another free turn. Guts at 1. +60% Buster Up next turn.
    8. Guts at 0, so another turn for free. +60% Buster Up next turn since you recovered that Buster Up on Guts buff.
    9. Heracles dies.

You can also replace that Mystic Code with Anniversary for extra Buster Up, a new Guts for more stacking and easier chance to crit, simply put the Guts where the Invincibility is, though you're losing the debuff removal which is really useful sometimes.

So basically, in ideal circumstances Heracles lives for 9 turns and is doing around +60-80% Buster damage on average. Perfectly balanced.
    Last edited by Oz1337; August 10th, 2020 at 09:57 AM.

Need a video with "He comes back again and again" as BGM
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

JP Friend Code
    Is the Atlas mystic code the most minmaxy we can go right here? Because what i am thinking right now in a solo environment is going with Anniversary Blonde instead. Sure, you get one less turn, but you get a big steroid and plenty of stars on Herc's final turn(with all the buster ups + crit damage) so it might potentially be better?

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Quote Originally Posted by VendingMachine View Post
    Is the Atlas mystic code the most minmaxy we can go right here? Because what i am thinking right now in a solo environment is going with Anniversary Blonde instead. Sure, you get one less turn, but you get a big steroid and plenty of stars on Herc's final turn(with all the buster ups + crit damage) so it might potentially be better?
    For what I checked you don't lose a turn, you don't even need the cooldown reduction after he got his Guts lowered by one turn. But you're risking the fact that you don't have any way to remove debuffs which Atlas grants you, and if the enemy removes your buffs you can still reduce the cooldown earlier so you can use them again.

Basically it's all about what risk you want to take. If you know the enemy can't put a debuff that can cripple him, Anniversary is the way to go. If there's that risk then Atlas is the way to go.
    Last edited by Oz1337; August 10th, 2020 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    The superior Berserker has won.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

Btw, it may seem like the Buster Up duration makes no sense, but since the Buster Up is added in the enemy's turn (unless you CGed) and damage buffs applied to your Servants only decrease their cooldown at the end of your turn, it lasts a bit longer than I expected it to be. Which is even better for us LOL.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Taking advantage of this thread being revived, let me ask a question about Semiramis, please: which is better for her NP damage, Aerial Drive (or even Golden Sumo) or her Sikera Usum Skill at rank 10?

Blog Entries
    The main takeaway of this buff is that whenever there is cq nonsense where you are buster-debuffed on attack (which happens disgustingly often) you can counteract it somewhat

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    On a scale of 1 to Disco how dead is Tamamo and how's Bride looking?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    Taking advantage of this thread being revived, let me ask a question about Semiramis, please: which is better for her NP damage, Aerial Drive (or even Golden Sumo) or her Sikera Usum Skill at rank 10?
    just use both
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    On a scale of 1 to Disco how dead is Tamamo and how's Bride looking?

- - - Updated - - -

just use both
    Tamamo is useful for the skill cooldown reduction and heak, if you really need it. But tbh Caster Artoria powercreeped her hard. I wouldn't be surprised if they introduce a buff like they did with Nero Bride.

But the one that has been powercreeped the most is Jeanne IMO. Caster Artoria's NP is just better than Jeanne's in all regards. Caster Artoria's NP spam is also easier than Jeanne's too.
    Last edited by Oz1337; August 10th, 2020 at 10:23 AM.

Blog Entries
    Tamamo is not dead? She is the second best option to boost your NP damage, and value of her Arts now depends on how much refund your servant requires after factoring in Castoria. Its all about hitting that refund breakpoint, yknow.

Actually, i would say Bride's value diminishes significantly because Castoria is the absolute highest value in terms of refund boost (50 arts 30 np up). She still has NP charge but again its all case-by-case basis.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean if you were running Tamamo Bride Whoever before
    you would toss Bride before Tamamo in 100% of the cases in favor of Castoria