Page 290 of 353 FirstFirst ... 190240280285288289290291292295300340 ... LastLast
Results 5,781 to 5,800 of 7054

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Gameplay Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Class gacha is too risky. And i already have a lot of casters, so the chances of getting a dupe are really high. I did try to get her in the Caster guaranteed gacha but i got Sanzang. For now i'm saving quartz for Eresh so i don't think i'll be trying my luck for her anytime soon. I still hope DW may let us pick a free SSR someday but only time would tell.

Thanks for the tips.
    JP Supports:
    Spoiler:

Say, does anyone remember how Hijikata's 3rd skill work again? Specifically the Crit Damage Up portion. Was it a static bonus that took whatever HP value Hijikata had at that time or is it an open variable where it keeps shifting every turn based on Hijikata's own health?

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    i have no hijikata but myfriend does and he tested it quite a bit back before

once it procced, the value stays
    I haz a patreon please support onegai
    Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Blog Entries
    Seems like the third skill of MA suit doesn't work as I thought it would. It doesn't restrict the changed cards only to cards left to play until the next 3-turn shuffle, but it can also substitute the cards of the turn for the cards already picked for the turn/2 turns before.

To explain it, let's pick an example. Santa Alter has only 2 Buster cards in her deck. I repeatedly got both of them on my first turn of QP farm. On the second turn, there's a non-zero chance of the third skill forcing Santa Alter's Buster card into the new spread instead of picking other 10 cards left to play in the following 2 turns. Fun, isn't it.

Blog Entries
    Well yeah it resets 3-turn cycle

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    in simple terms, it shuffles all the cards (15) again and does the 1st draw
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    Well yeah it resets 3-turn cycle
    I figured it would work on another principle with slightly less RNG, but this works, I guess.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    Say, does anyone remember how Hijikata's 3rd skill work again? Specifically the Crit Damage Up portion. Was it a static bonus that took whatever HP value Hijikata had at that time or is it an open variable where it keeps shifting every turn based on Hijikata's own health?
    Static based on HP he had before using the skill, so no getting to benefit from the demerit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Naha- View Post
    Class gacha is too risky. And i already have a lot of casters, so the chances of getting a dupe are really high. I did try to get her in the Caster guaranteed gacha but i got Sanzang. For now i'm saving quartz for Eresh so i don't think i'll be trying my luck for her anytime soon. I still hope DW may let us pick a free SSR someday but only time would tell.

Thanks for the tips.
    Well, we had the unusable blank saint graph shop in case you got 10 dupes of 5*.

And now I wish that there will be one too. XD

On class gacha, first time I rolled on that one got me Jack.

Insane crits touched my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by R.Lock View Post
    Seems like the third skill of MA suit doesn't work as I thought it would. It doesn't restrict the changed cards only to cards left to play until the next 3-turn shuffle, but it can also substitute the cards of the turn for the cards already picked for the turn/2 turns before.

To explain it, let's pick an example. Santa Alter has only 2 Buster cards in her deck. I repeatedly got both of them on my first turn of QP farm. On the second turn, there's a non-zero chance of the third skill forcing Santa Alter's Buster card into the new spread instead of picking other 10 cards left to play in the following 2 turns. Fun, isn't it.
    And that is why I only use the MA for heals and NP.

Last time I used it got me the whole deck of Rider Ishtarin when I actually wanted a Jeanne combo to charge her NP again during farming.
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    So what CEs work best with gorgon? I've only tried her out a bit- don't have the EXP stocked up to get her and Altrioriaturia too far past 60, and haven't been able to figure out what she's best at.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Could someone clarify how Merlin's Hero Creation skill's HP boost works? When it wears off, does it take the HP off the top (ie: it can act as a "heal" of sorts when it wears off) or off the bottom (ie: you're left with the same amount of HP away from max as you were before it wore off)? Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    Could someone clarify how Merlin's Hero Creation skill's HP boost works? When it wears off, does it take the HP off the top (ie: it can act as a "heal" of sorts when it wears off) or off the bottom (ie: you're left with the same amount of HP away from max as you were before it wore off)? Thanks.
    No change to HP after the buff wears off as long as your Servant is not above their max HP.

Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    So what CEs work best with gorgon? I've only tried her out a bit- don't have the EXP stocked up to get her and Altrioriaturia too far past 60, and haven't been able to figure out what she's best at.
    She's a Buster AoE, so you can give her Heaven's Feel (the one with Justeaze, not Sakura) (for NP damage) or Prisma Cosmos (to compensate for her middle NP charge).

You can go immediately with Holy Night Dinner (for starting NP) too. I don't know what BraveLiz's Halloween CE can do though.

On Pure Buster, Limited Zero Over will do. Same with Victor from the Moon.

For budget, you can go with Black Keys (Buster) or Kaleido Ruby.

If you have a stargen monster (i.e. Jack), you can go the Crits route and go ham with Sealing Designation.

Only suit that I can think of that can boost her damage is either the default suit or Anniversary Blonde. To ensure survival, go level 10 on either her 2nd or her 3rd skill.

For support, go with Merlin.
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

Blog Entries
    basically when you cast it you get MaxHP and CurrentHP raised for the same value
    when it wears off you only get your MaxHP decreased. Your CurrentHP only gets adjusted if its above your MaxHP.

Buster Up CEs, probably. Her MS is only 1 turn and her Crit Up has too long CD so these are not reliable. Basically if you want to crit chain make sure to have 50 stars on that turn, otherwise just use her NP and Buster cards for damage.
    Last edited by Aozaki-desu; September 26th, 2017 at 06:56 AM.

Awesome, thanks for the clarification.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    2030 on everyone if you want her to crit reliably. Otherwise a Buster Up or NP Damage Up CE.

- - - Updated - - -

When applied, add 3000 HP to current and max HP amounts. When it fades, subtract 3000 HP from max, then remove any HP from current HP that exceeds the Servants' original max HP.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Yeah, I guess 3% NP charge per turn passively isn't an awful lot, and given that her Arts do a bunch of hits but overall charge like a 1980s hollywood rendition of a nerd roleplaying LoTR. Crits aren't too much a part of my playstyle, don't have the heroes or equipment to back them up, but I'll keep that in mind. Buster might just be the most reliable option.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    2030 on everyone if you want her to crit reliably. Otherwise a Buster Up or NP Damage Up CE.
    who the hell do i look like, trump? get outta here with yo rich man craft essences
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Lunar Hot Springs, Final Destination, any of the other event shop/drop CEs that have 4 stars/turn + second effect.

JP Friend Code
    PM me/Rhoia
    http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki...4%81%E1%B9%A3u

I don't know if you have it but I think that's the best CE for her since it increases both her star absorption and crit damage.
    Snek Evolution

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Does she have star weight high enough for that to make a difference?

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, even with that CE she loses to not only Riders, but also Casters.
    canon finish apo vol 3