Page 1070 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 7057097010201060106510681069107010711072107510801120117015702070 ... LastLast
Results 21,381 to 21,400 of 79532

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by CanonRap View Post
    In case anyone is confused by the last boss

Spoiler:
    So yeah the big bad really is Twrch Trwyth

He was the giant boar boss that you fight in Part 1 too

Since he's spent 2 millennia with a Grail and on this magically rich island, he's become a divine beast

He took Artoria's form as revenge since he still holds a grudge from when she chased him off his lands (he was a king too) and took his treasures

But he's basically half dead already and just clinging to life from mechanisation and raw hate, and you finish him off
    Spoiler:
    Is it Diarmuid's dead-brother-turned-boar who became known as the Arthurian boar later on, or are they just getting lazy with designs so now all demon boars look alike?

JP Friend Code
    Must be the first long-term choice that actually has an effect in the main storyline in this game:
    Spoiler:

I wonder what happens if you reset your island and it does not have any statues.

I think you can't continue without a statue, don't quote me on that

JP Friend Code
    075, 659, 211
    Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
    I think you can't continue without a statue, don't quote me on that
    Yeah, you can't. It happened to me. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Mickdrew View Post
    Mira is our magical girl casting beautiful drawings spells for the world to enjoy.

It's a miracle, hallelujah!
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    throw the bikini in there and I'll spend so much even paitouch and that other whale whose name escapes me would be like whoa....take it down a notch, their are kids starving in Africa ha' know?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    fuk u storm lioncirculatory organ

FGO JP Team
    FGO NA Team

JP Friend Code
    Well, at least you know the reason.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So

How come the time skip shenanigan happenede again
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by mirakura View Post
    Yeah, you can't. It happened to me. >.>
    Did you remove the statue before that part of Part 2, or did you remove it later? I had gotten the impression from other people that once you get past this part, you can go back to Part 1 and remove it, and it will stay missing.

JP Friend Code
    075, 659, 211
    Quote Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
    Did you remove the statue before that part of Part 2, or did you remove it later? I had gotten the impression from other people that once you get past this part, you can go back to Part 1 and remove it, and it will stay missing.
    Before Part 2. While I was clearing all 3 possible islands, I went for the choices that were the most convenient(in the sense that I had the materials at hand) so I resetted it far more than 3 times and ended up without a statue at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickdrew View Post
    Mira is our magical girl casting beautiful drawings spells for the world to enjoy.

It's a miracle, hallelujah!
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    throw the bikini in there and I'll spend so much even paitouch and that other whale whose name escapes me would be like whoa....take it down a notch, their are kids starving in Africa ha' know?!
    fuk u storm lioncirculatory organ

FGO JP Team
    FGO NA Team

Blog Entries
    I wonder who wrote part 2 of the story. Not only is the development segment way too short, but more focus were put on the boars instead of the servants which is really WTF. In addition, I must say I'm disappointed in how Beowulf has become the King of Jobbers in FGO, first losing to a 90% dead Rama, then lose to Li, a modern servant and finally lost to Martha. I guess good old heroes with no specific flaw are meant to be stepped on.

Losing to Li doesn't seem like jobbing to me

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    I wonder who wrote part 2 of the story. Not only is the development segment way too short, but more focus were put on the boars instead of the servants which is really WTF. In addition, I must say I'm disappointed in how Beowulf has become the King of Jobbers in FGO, first losing to a 90% dead Rama, then lose to Li, a modern servant and finally lost to Martha. I guess good old heroes with no specific flaw are meant to be stepped on.
    He lost to Rama? I thought that he toyed with Rama by staying just out of range of Brahmastra so that when Rama totalled himself using it, Team Chaldea had to step in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    He lost to Rama? I thought that he toyed with Rama by staying just out of range of Brahmastra so that when Rama totalled himself using it, Team Chaldea had to step in.
    Nah. Rama 90% dead managed to beat Beowulf, though it was more of a match point style. As in Li's case, it was a close call, but he still lost, same to Martha. I guess him being a good spot means he is supposed to finish last and be stepped on by others like the good old saying of 'Nice guys finish last'.

Blog Entries
    I was obviously motivated..

Martha (Swimsuit)
    鉄拳一閃、鋼を割って。
    剛拳一撃、竜さえ穿つ。
    救世主(あのひと)の言葉を胸に、今も忘れぬ聖女の誓い。

───この身はきっと人々のためにあるのです。

それはそれとして、夏だからって怠けた生活は許しません!

身長/体重:161cm・49kg
    出典:史実、新約聖書
    地域:欧州
    属性:秩序・善   性別:女性
    聖杖を持つ前の「あの頃」の気配がちらちら。ライダーでの現界に比べると、頻度がやや高い。

水着姿で現界するにあたり聖衣と聖杖を失ったため、マルタは最早、素手で争いを止める他にない。これは仕方 ない事である。争いではない。仲裁だ。
    聖女が、とうとう徒手空拳で解き放たれてしまった……ドラゴンスレイヤー(素手)だ……等とは、決して口に してはいけない。

○水辺の聖女:B+
    船上で漂流し、ローヌのほとりでタラスクを制したマルタは水に縁深い。今回は水着になったことでその性質が 強化された。水辺を認識した時、マルタの攻撃力は上昇する。ノッてくるのである。

○天性の肉体(海):A
    聖衣を脱いだマルタの肉体は生物として完全である。
    脱いだらすごかった。肉体の絶対性を示すスキルだが、他者への魅了スキルとしても機能する。

○ヤコブの手足:B
    ヤコブ、モーセ、そしてマルタへと脈々と受け継がれてきた古き格闘法。極まれば大天使にさえ勝利する。伝説 によれば、これを修めたであろう聖者が、一万二千の天使を率いる『破壊の天使』を撲殺している 。
    宝具の真名解放時にマルタが「ああいう振る舞い」を成し遂げられるのも、本スキルあればこそ。
    Martha (Ruler)

With a single iron fist, she splits steel.
    With a single strong fist, she pierces even a dragon.
    Carrying the words of the messiah (that person) in her heart, even now she has not forgotten the oath of a holy woman.

---this body surely exists for the sake of the people.

"That aside, I won't allow a slacken life-style just because it is summer!"

Since she lost the holy garments and holy cane to manifest in a swimsuit, Martha has no other choice but to stop conflict with her bare hands. This cannot be helped. It is not conflict. It is mediation.
    The holy woman finally ended up being released empty-handed... a dragon-slayer (unarmed)... and the likes must not be mentioned.

Height/Weight: 161cm・49kg
    Source: Historical fact, New Testament
    Region: Europe
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    It is possible to catch glimpses of signs of "those times" from before she had the holy cane. If compared to when materializing as a Rider, the frequency is somewhat higher.

Holy Woman of the Waterside: B+
    Having drifted on top of a boat and reined in the Tarrasque at the Rhone's riverbank, Martha has deep connections to water. Said disposition was strengthened by wearing a swimsuit at this occasion. Upon perceiving a waterside, Martha's attack power raises. She gets on board.*

Natural Body (Sea): A
    Martha's body, which was undressed from holy garments, is perfect as a living being.
    Amazing when undressed. A Skill that denotes the absoluteness of the body, but it also functions as a fascination-Skill towards others.

Jacob's Limbs: B
    A method of hand-to-hand combat of old that was continuously inherited from Jacob, to Moses, and finally to Martha. According to legends, a saint who mastered this for sure would beat to death an "angel of destruction" that leads 12,000 angels.**
    The reason why Martha can "behave like that" when releasing the True Name of the Noble Phantasm, is also thanks to this Skill.

*As in, "getting on board an idea or event".

**wait, this is for real?!

Artoria Pendragon (Swimsuit)
    夏の海に降臨した浜辺の王様。
    今回は王としての責務はすべて執務室に置いてきたので、全力で夏の陽射しに対応している。
    ある事情から泳ぎを満喫できず、浜辺で西瓜割りを楽しんでいたアルトリアだが、そこでウォーターブリッツ( 水鉄砲でのサバイバルゲーム)に出会い、気がつけばこのような姿になっていた。
    負けず嫌いの彼女が目指すものは、言うまでもなく世界チャンピオンである。

―――その日、(割とどうでもいい)運命に出会う。

身長/体重:154cm・42kg
    出典:アーサー王伝説
    地域:イギリス
    属性:秩序・善  性別:女性
    当然のアーチャークラスですが、何か?

いつものアルトリアだが、海辺という事で少しだけ気を緩めている。委員長気質なのは変わらないが、普段より 穏やかなのは言うまでもない。
    せっかくのバケーション、今回ぐらいはハメを外すのもよいでしょう、というスタンス。
    そして遊ぶときは遊ぶ。
    ゲームであれスポーツであれ負けず嫌いな彼女が目指すものは、アーチャークラス最強の座であっ た。

『陽光煌めく勝利の剣』
    ランク:A 種別:対人宝具
    エクスカリバー・ヴィヴィアン。
    アーチャークラスなどと言っておきながら最後はコレである。ほんと大人げない。
    「しかしもともとエクスカリバーは湖の妖精から託されたものであり、水属性があってもなんらおかしなところ はないのではないでしょうか?」
    これにはアッくんも苦笑い。

○海の家の加護:EX
    NPを代償にHPを回復する固有スキル。
    海辺にいると、たいていの出店から「フードの王様」として崇められる。気前のいい注文、気持ちのよい食事風 景、そして完食後の輝くような笑顔でその店が繁盛するからだろう、と言われている。そうかな。 そうかも。
    だがマッシュポテトだけはノーサンキュー。

○陣地作成:A
    本来ならキャスタークラスのスキル。
    魔力放出(水)とも。
    妖精の加護により、仲間たちの士気を高め、
    幸運をあげ、命中率もあげ、イライラもなくし、
    おまけに涼しくするという夢の効果。
    サバゲーにおけるチートスキル。このスキルを発揮してアルトリアはウォーターブリッツ世界大会の覇者となる が、それはまた別の物語である。
    Artoria Pendragon (Archer)

A king of the beach that descended on the summer sea.
    Since all the duties as a king were left behind at the office in this occasion, she is completely adapting to the summer's sunlight.
    As she was not able to fully enjoy swimming due certain circumstances, Artoria was having fun with watermelon splitting at the beach when she met the water blitz (a survival game using water guns), and turned out like this by the time anyone noticed.
    It goes without saying that she, who hates to lose, is aiming at becoming world champion.

---at that day, she met her (relatively trivial) fate.

The same Artoria as always, but her attention is just a little more relaxed since this is the beach. Her class representative temperament has not changed, but it goes without saying that she is more gentle than usual.
    In this rare vacation, it should be fine to cut loose at least this time around - such is her stance.
    Also, one should play at the playtime.
    Wherever it is games or sports, she - who hates to lose - is aiming at the seat of strongest of the Archer Class.

Height/Weight: 154cm・42kg
    Source: Arthurian Legends
    Region: England
    "Of course, I am under the Archer Class. What about it?"

Protection of the Beach Houses: EX
    A Personal Skill that restores HP in compensation for NP.
    While at the beach, she is revered by most food stalls as the "king of foods". It is probably due her lavish orders, pleasant eating spectacles, and the shining smiles after meals that cause said shop to flourish - or so it has been told. Is it really? Maybe it is.
    However, only mashed potatoes are a "no, thank you".

Territory Creation: A
    Originally a Skill from the Caster Class.
    Also, Prana Burst (Water).
    A dream-like effect by means of the protection of the fairy, which boosts the morale of companions, raises LCK, raises accuracy rate, clears irritation and, on top of that, makes them refreshed.
    A cheat Skill in regards to survival games. By displaying this Skill, Artoria will become the champion of the world tournament of water blitz, but that is another story.

NOBLE PHANTASM

Excalibur Vivian - Sword of Sunlight-Glitter Victory
    A
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Despite saying all that about Archer Class, it turns out like this in the end. Indeed, how childish.
    "Still, Excalibur was originally something entrusted by the fairy of the lake, so there shouldn't be anything weird even if it possessed the water-attribute".
    Even Ak-kun* would have a strained laugh at that.

*Xuanzang's nickname for Agravain

Marie Antoinette (Swimwsuit)
    ───きらきらと、ビーチで煌めく王妃さま。

身長/体重:160cm・48kg
    出典:史実
    地域:欧州
    属性:秩序・善   性別:女性
    戦闘ではビーチボールを使用する。というか、マリー本人は浜辺でボール遊びをしているだけで、戦闘を認識し ていない可能性がある。

王宮にあっても、浜辺にあっても王妃は王妃。あるがままのマリー・アントワネットである。それでも多少はは しゃいでいるのか、ライダーでの現界に比べて、微笑む回数がちょっぴり増えている。

○麗しの姫君(海):A
    統率力としてではなく、周囲の人を惹き付けるカリスマ性。ビーチフラワーのスキルとの複合効果によって、た だ存在するだけでマリーは海辺の姫として崇められ守られる。……よく見て欲しい。今、マリーを敵から庇った のは、偶然通り掛かった体を装った音楽家や処刑人、白百合の騎士のみならず……

水着姿での現界にあたり、露出の多さをまったく気にしていない。麗しく、楽しく、華やかに、マリー・アント ワネットは煌めき続ける。むしろ自分の外観については無自覚すぎるため、他者の目にはかえって大胆に映るか もしれない。

『愛すべき輝きは永遠に』
    ランク:A 種別:対軍宝具/対民宝具
    クリスタル・ドレス。
    古き時代には確かに在ったはずの幻想───王権の輝きそのものを宝具として身に纏う。
    浜辺の花、太陽の花として本気を出したマリーの輝きを見るがいい。スーパーきらきら、きらきら、輝き、煌め く!
    Marie Antoinette (Caster)

----twinkle-twinke, a queen consort that glitters on the beach.

Regardless of being on a palace or on a beach, a queen consort is a queen consort. Still, maybe due being in somewhat high spirits, comparing from when she manifests as a Rider, the number of smiles has increased a very little bit than.

Having manifested on a swimsuit, she is not concerned at all about the high-degree of exposure. Lovely, enjoyably and gorgeously, Marie Antoinette continues to glitter. Rather, due being too unaware about her own appearance, she may come out as rather bold in the eyes of others.

Height/Weight: 160cm・48kg
    Source: Historical fact
    Region: Europe
    She employs a beach ball during combat. Or rather, there is a possibility that Marie herself is simply playing around with a ball at the beach, without being aware of the combat.

Princess of Loveliness (Sea): A
    A charismatic nature in regards not to leadership, but the capacity to charm the people around her. By means of a composite effect with the Beach Flower Skill, Marie is revered and protected as a princess of the beach just by existing.
    ...please, take a good look. Those who protected Marie from the enemy just now were not just a musician, an executioner and a knight of white lilies under disguise that coincidentally passed by...

NOBLE PHANTASM

Crystal Dress - The Lovable Brilliance, to Eternity
    A
    Type: Anti-Army/Anti-Masses
    An illusion that must have exited for sure in the ages of old--- covering her body with the brilliance of royal authority itself as a Noble Phantasm.
    Take a look at Marie's brilliance, who made a serious effort as a flower of the beach, a flower of the sun. Super twinkle-twinkle, twinkle-twinkle, brilliant, glitter!

*this section is identical to the Crystal Palace NP that appears in the Grand Order Material books.

Master of Chaos' Servant Standards

F/GO ID: 011416057/カオス

quote for higher truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Get famous in America, you're American. That's literally how America works.
    Unless you're Justin Bieber, Canada didn't want him, but America refuses to claim responsibility
    Quote Originally Posted by In a certain South Park episode...
    Kyle Broflovski: And what happens when an invulnerable cheater comes up against an elitist corporate dictator?
    Eric Cartman: A perfect storm of hypocrisy that everyone in the country has to deal with for months on end.

Taste the Rainbow
    No, it's because 'really good at beating up massive monsters' doesn't translate well to 'fighting other heroes'

For Rama vs Beo, it's that ambiguous situation where it doesn't specifically say how Gudao participated

Beo was fighting Nightingale and then Rama and when he loses he only mentions Rama, so you can take it as Rama beat him solo

Dunno about 2 losses against people who are noted to be strong counting as jobbing tho
    <%canaki> can we move the toast down to be emergency pantsu and put the boiled egg in her mouth
    My stuff | GO stuff | YouTube | Twitter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skittles View Post
    No, it's because 'really good at beating up massive monsters' doesn't translate well to 'fighting other heroes'
    Yeah, that's why I say he is king of Jobbers. Losing to Rama is acceptable since he is damn powerful in his own legend, though being 90% dead makes Beowulf looks bad. Li was an expert in fighting men, so a close call defeat is okay. However, Martha is no excuse. Then again, I still like Beowulf since he is a really nice guy and a good berserker before Iba is introduced, so I'm just stating my view.

Martha beat up a dragon in melee too you know
    <%canaki> can we move the toast down to be emergency pantsu and put the boiled egg in her mouth
    My stuff | GO stuff | YouTube | Twitter

lel

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair it was smaller.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CanonRap View Post
    Martha beat up a dragon in melee too you know
    Guess Beowulf loses out since he was killed by a dragon.

Yeah, I know I'm making a fuss, but the event was pretty fun in part 1, but part 2's narration isn't very good, adding to the fact that support servants are way too spread out which makes farming tedious just make it a bad experience.

JP Friend Code
    Martha's 3rd skill justified her victory imo. Jacob must be proud.