Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Blog Entries
    King Hassan executes all the Hassans when they have deteriorate in faith and skills, so it is safe to assume ALL the Hassans have met him, since it is specifically stated that all those who know him are dead, and ALL the Hassans know him. Zealot is not even a Hassan and is but a warrior and not a leader, and despite learning all Zabaniya, failed to create one of her own, so we can assume King Hassan will just ignore her.

Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Magikewl View Post
    Well seeing as they're all dead. I think it's a pretty high chance they all met him.
    But Zealot never met King Hassan, as Amado said. Wonder what happened to her instead.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    King Hassan executes all the Hassans when they have deterioration in faith and skills, so it is safe to assume ALL the Hassans have met him, since it is specifically stated that all those who know him are dead, and ALL the Hassans know him. Zealot is not even a Hassan and is but a warrior and not a leader, and despite learning all Zabaniya, failed to create one of her own, so we can assume King Hassan will just ignore her.
    Well, her faith surpasses the others' faith and she still calls herself weak of faith.

I think she's not a warrior though, just a zealous person for their beliefs.
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    But Zealot never met King Hassan, as Amado said. Wonder what happened to her instead.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, her faith surpasses the others' faith and she still calls herself weak of faith.

I think she's not a warrior though, just a zealous person for their beliefs.
    She is a warrior learning all Zabaniya, but that's not enough to become a leader. At least from whatever info we have now, Zealot never was made a Hassan, and thus she would not know the presence of King Hassan.

Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    She died as she lived: pointlessly.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    She died as she lived: pointlessly.
    Really sad tale.

Those feels though.
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Asunder's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I imagine that King might have some words to say about her 'destroy the grail that lead the other hassans astray' thing. Might see it as kinda arrogant and stepping on his turf.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    more to the point is that Hundred-Faced was the contemporary Hassan at the time that Zealot was alive.

So, if I had to guess, it's unlikely she ever met King Hassan while alive.

Besides, it bears repeating that he's a legendary figure even among the Hashashin.

Blog Entries
    King Hassan has a pretty strong stance and only appear to kill Hassans. I think Humanity burning is an exception.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asunder View Post
    I imagine that King might have some words to say about her 'destroy the grail that lead the other hassans astray' thing. Might see it as kinda arrogant and stepping on his turf.
    Nah, he might even applaud her for that, since he said something about the holy grail being an affront to his beliefs.

But then again, they never met.
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I don't think ALL Hassans necessarily died from King Hassan. He'd probably just close down the organization after the first few if then.

Cursed Arm Hassan, for example, doesn't seem to be the kind of guy that'd get beheaded, since his whole personality as your Servant is "I will serve you".

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
    It was the final moments of the woman who lived as the Hassan of Serenity.
    According to the order’s records, although I was beheaded by the general of a certain army who was suspicious of the behaviour of a woman who wouldn’t let herself be touched, ultimately I was the one who had badgered that general into doing it by saying “please kill me” after I personally divulged my true identity as an assassin――――
    Actually, it was really easy.
    I who had tried to tell that General who was a target that I had caught off guard the truth, I who had tried to mention to him that I was an assassin of the order, had been beheaded in that split second when he had taken my eyes off of me.
    By an ally who I believed called me an existence ruled by fear, my great ally.

Assassin: “I, was punished by that ally. It was probably the final moment, where I could affix the moniker of Hassan-I-Sabbah into my own heart.”

I think Serenity is the only one we know for a fact met her maker through Boss Hassan.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I'm pretty sure that King Hassan killed them all.

Every human is fallible, but the Old Man of the Mountain must be infallible. So when they aren't, they die.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Being a Hassan is a tough job

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    I don't think ALL Hassans necessarily died from King Hassan. He'd probably just close down the organization after the first few if then.

Cursed Arm Hassan, for example, doesn't seem to be the kind of guy that'd get beheaded, since his whole personality as your Servant is "I will serve you".
    He put a demon inside his arm because he wanted to be special.

Blog Entries
    Besides, profile states King Hassan executes all the Hassans when they have deteriorate in faith and skills, so when old age comes, King Hassan will be there. Heck, some even believed that if a Hassan is to die on the battlefied, King Hassan will intervene to make the kill himself.

Also, I think responding to the Holy Grail War is already a big no no in King Hassan's book, so the Hassans are doomed anyway, Grand Order being a special case though. King Hassan must be very happy when Cursed Arm abanonded the Devil Arm he willingly obtain to defeat Tristan so as to defend human history, thus his 'execution' was metaphorical and not actual. Besides, he did execute cursed arm since it has went to Tristan.

Blog Entries
    So in Camelot Chief Hassan only fires Cursed Arm instead of killing him.

Maybe its because theres the whole incineration of mankind happening Boss Hassan was feeling sentimental and shit, but couldn't that be what happened in real life?

With the Singularity Fixed, Cursed Arm Hassan, the Hassan of the period, was now an Ex-Hassan right?

I have a secret that I haven't told you... Huitante's Avatar
    Wow he is like Goddess Madoka
    We've had to endure much, you and I, but within the week there will be old men running the world

OLD MEN ARE THE FUTURE

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    Besides, profile states King Hassan executes all the Hassans when they have deteriorate in faith and skills, so when old age comes, King Hassan will be there. Heck, some even believed that if a Hassan is to die on the battlefied, King Hassan will intervene to make the kill himself.

Also, I think responding to the Holy Grail War is already a big no no in King Hassan's book, so the Hassans are doomed anyway, Grand Order being a special case though. King Hassan must be very happy when Cursed Arm abanonded the Devil Arm he willingly obtain to defeat Tristan so as to defend human history, thus his 'execution' was metaphorical and not actual. Besides, he did execute cursed arm since it has went to Tristan.
    Stop with the KS Hassan
    Last edited by JetKinen; January 11th, 2017 at 11:48 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    So in Camelot Chief Hassan only fires Cursed Arm instead of killing him.

Maybe its because theres the whole incineration of mankind happening Boss Hassan was feeling sentimental and shit, but couldn't that be what happened in real life?

With the Singularity Fixed, Cursed Arm Hassan, the Hassan of the period, was now an Ex-Hassan right?
    Cursed Arm's whole thing was wanting to become special, thus underwent extremes to modify his body and eventually obtain the demon arm, losing everything in the process and eventually realizing his foolishness, thus comes King Hassan. In Chapter 6, he willingly gives up the arm to defend his home and human history from the KOTR, finally grapsing something important and thus deemed acceptable in King Hassan's judgement. He still have to execute him per rule, but he did it on Arm possessed Tristan and left Henan alone.

Blog Entries
    I understand that.
    I'm asking after all that happened in Camelot, when we fix history, does Cursed Arm Hassan revert into being Hassan or does he remainm Henan the armed ex Hassan