Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    To put it bluntly—come inside me, Gudao.
    oh baby
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    don't see the zomg of that as long as the object has a soul

- - - Updated - - -

i mean makes sense, if tamamo is a bunrei of amaterasu wouldn't the mirror that she use also be the bunrei of the mirror amaterasu uses
    That's not the problem, I also speculated that it being a shintai made it special. But this is the problem:

Quote Originally Posted by extra mats
    おそらくは後の
    ヤタ
    八咫
    鏡であり、つまりは天照大神の神体である。
    A similar line is also in GO mats and ingame matrix keyword.

Tamamo weightstone (the mirror) is the original -> later ppl call it Yata mirror, one thing with 2 different names. Tamamo's NP (the bounded field) is temporary release of Tamamo Weightstone so you can say it's the temporary release of Yata mirror, with most of the OP stuffs sealed cuz lul servant. If Tamamo regain all 9 tails then she can use all of the mirror's power.

I see the D rank anti army version as Proto Excalibur beamu with 1 seal released and the EX rank anti world version as Proto Excalibur beamu with 13 seals released. One weapon, 2 different output depends on the conditions. So it's kinda weird seeing it being called bunrei of itself.

It might be something as simple as typo, or when Amaterasu cloned herself to create Tamamo she also cloned the Tamamo Weightstone into Tamamo Weightstone 2.0 or something, which I highly suspect it to be the case, then Tamamo got to use that 2.0 version instead hence the bunrei stuff. Either way, it's something good to note for later references.
    Last edited by Lily Emilio; June 6th, 2017 at 01:23 AM.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "The fact this mirror is a spiritual offshoot of the yata mirror is a secret"
    that's all it says
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Where did the "will later become" come from?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo's NP extra mats entry
    おそらくは後の八咫鏡であり、つまりは天照大神の神体である
    It said "It probably is the Yata Mirror later, the divine object of Amaterasu Oomikami." right?
    am i comprehending it wrong
    Last edited by castor212; June 6th, 2017 at 12:33 AM.
    I haz a patreon please support onegai
    Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

I forgot a scene which is after battle at 11:42. I'll post the video here. Then go back to the 4/4 video for the next part at 11:42

Next part has a long text like suzuka sg. so you may have to wait couple of days before edreamer can translate it,
    It is the battle against BB,Emiya Alter and Giant kiara scripted battle.

Last edited by Yuuki; June 6th, 2017 at 01:01 AM.
    Marie-F/GO:346086588
    Gilgamesh-F/GO:462 754 342
    Ryougi Shiki-F/GO:453 547 105

So you're the Birdyroxas. I watched your videos during the beginning of Fate/Grand Order. I don't know why you're going through with this though, since they're making hard subs of the event anyway.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

That's not the problem, I also speculated that it being a shintai made it special. But this is the problem:

Tamamo weightstone (the mirror) is the original -> later ppl call it Yata mirror, one thing with 2 different names. Tamamo's NP (the bounded field) is temporary release of Tamamo Weightstone so you can say it's the temporary release of Yata mirror, with most of the OP stuffs sealed cuz lul servant. If Tamamo regain all 9 tails then she can use all of the mirror's power.

I see the D rank anti army version as Proto Excalibur beamu with 1 seal released and the EX rank anti world version as Proto Excalibur beamu with 13 seals released. One weapon, 2 different output depends on the conditions. So it's kinda weird seeing it being called bunrei of itself.

It might be something as simple as typo, or when Amaterasu cloned herself to create Tamamo she also cloned the Tamamo Weightstone into Tamamo Weightstone 2.0 or something, which I highly suspect it to be the case, then Tamamo got to use that 2.0 version instead hence the bunrei stuff. Either way, it's something good to note for later references.
    Now I'm kinda curious what the yata mirror can do since it's part of the royal regelia of japan IIRC?
    Though they let no one see it... I mean I guess one could reason that in nasu the mage association or something keeps trying to steal it.
    With the way the keep adding shit to gils vault, soon he will have the root in it.

Life is short, we don't need to shitpost at eachother about nasu.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Well that's a pickle
    but considering amaterasu is outside of the space time axis, its probably not that much of a pickle.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Just covering bases, but does anyone have a link to the datamined scripts that were obtained before encryption changes made datamining too much a hassle? Want to say that they were recent up to America.
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Blog Entries
    There are scripts up to Musashi though

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh, guess I'm really out of the loop. Do you have a link to where I could download them or view online?
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Oh, guess I'm really out of the loop. Do you have a link to where I could download them or view online?
    here

Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    I haz a patreon please support onegai
    Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Thanks. Should probably get that added to the OP.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    late but Ibaragin's interlude was pretty darn good.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Asunder's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Disappointed that death humbaba didn't make an appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    late but Ibaragin's interlude was pretty darn good.
    Can you give us a summary of it, mew?

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle NekoArcDragonhound's Avatar
    During Shinjuku, Moriarty & Baal were the co-Mastermind, Hessian & Lobbos were the Muscle, does that mean Yang Jin was the Femme-Fatale?

祖 Ancestor
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoArcDragonhound View Post
    During Shinjuku, Moriarty & Baal were the co-Mastermind, Hessian & Lobbos were the Muscle, does that mean Yang Jin was the Femme-Fatale?
    Femme-Fatale was also Moriarty

I think Moriarty outdid Baal a bit on the mastermind thing because he succeeded in one of his personal objectives and ultimately was the final boss, while Baal fell just before of that.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yang Jin is the top henchman who is still a henchman
    phantom is the dj
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

That feeling when you realize you're dueling with Birdyroxas. What in all hells?
    Hardsub of Slipping Coppelia (1/5) & (2/5). Courtesy of EDreamer and I.